Page 46 of 226 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 5637
    Have these new child tax credits landed in anyone's accounts yet? They were supposed to start going out on the 15th and I definitely qualify, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Have these new child tax credits landed in anyone's accounts yet? They were supposed to start going out on the 15th and I definitely qualify, but I haven't seen anything yet.
    We received an actual check... which is weird... I wasn't actually expecting one.

I received $250 on the 14th, direct deposit. Which is weird because the last stimulus was a paper check, and the first stimulus was direct deposited.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hmmm, this is weird. Stimulus payments were all DD and very timely.

Hmmm, this is weird. Stimulus payments were all DD and very timely.
    I have a 3 letter explanation for the weirdness, it begins with "I" and ends with "S".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Do you wash clothes with DEET in them in the regular wash, or separate/double wash etc?
    I never thought about it, so everything has always gone in the regular wash. I've never noticed any issues from doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have a 3 letter explanation for the weirdness, it begins with "I" and ends with "S".
    Sorry to hear about your irritable bowel, man.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Sorry to hear about your irritable bowel, man.
    No no, he’s being deported

I’m waiting for Mary Mallon’s cookbook to drop

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Its imigra man. I forgot. My cousin's are getting married and the wedding's in Mexico.

We got a check. And I don't want the advance payment because we owe taxes every year. My wife is self employed. So I need to hand it right back with our next estimated payment. And I need to remember to cancel the remaining. This is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    No, it's the International Space Station. Or is that where he's being deported to?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Yep. Was deposited in the account on the 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    We got a check. And I don't want the advance payment because we owe taxes every year. My wife is self employed. So I need to hand it right back with our next estimated payment. And I need to remember to cancel the remaining. This is annoying.
    Got ours too, DD that same day but don’t want it due to similar circumstance.

So how does one cancel the remaining deposits?
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Got ours too, DD that same day but don’t want it due to similar circumstance.

So how does one cancel the remaining deposits?
    https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductio...-update-portal

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    People are strange.

I went through the process of logging in there and my eligibility says "Pending." I got a corrected 1099 and filed an amended return last month that is still being processed, so that's probably the holdup.

I went through the process of logging in there and my eligibility says "Pending." I got a corrected 1099 and filed an amended return last month that is still being processed, so that's probably the holdup.
    "Process" of logging in is being generous. It's a CF to set up a password if you fall in certain categories, have a mobile phone they can't easily verify, etc.

Our 4 payments have been DD, slow AF check x2, DD. Makes perfect sense of you don’t think about it.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Mucho garcias!

wtf did I just see? A bright object in the sky, orange-red and flickering, it seemed to be on fire. Roughly kite-shaped and appeared to be traveling slowly and perhaps rising or else traveling level. Hard to ay how far away it was but it seemed like a couple of miles or so. Freaky as hell for sure.

wtf did I just see? A bright object in the sky, orange-red and flickering, it seemed to be on fire. Roughly kite-shaped and appeared to be traveling slowly and perhaps rising or else traveling level. Hard to ay how far away it was but it seemed like a couple of miles or so. Freaky as hell for sure.
    Jeff Bezos.
    swing your fucking sword.

Name:  Image1627782345.234620.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  67.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Do you wash clothes with DEET in them in the regular wash, or separate/double wash etc?
    One thing about Deet is of course it can damamge synthetic materials- rayon and nylon types. That is usually direct contact. But of course if there are other closes with Deet and they are washed together, it would dilute the Deet, but I'd think it would be safer to wash separately. I use Picaridin and would treat clothing with a Permethrin soaking before using Deet based sprays and lotions.