Page 166 of 226 FirstFirst ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 5637
    Has the guy on a buffalo thing been fixed? Any buffaloes today?

And why is it buffaloes and not buffalos?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ask Dan Quayle

Size has already been discussed. Yes there are sizes, and yes it does matter. (For soccer balls, get yer minds outta the gutter.)

As for quality, we have found there is a significant difference if you spend money or not.

Biggest gripe with lower quality balls is the gasket that takes the needle to pump it up. With the cheap ones they fail pretty regularly, even with good needle technique. (Wet first, insert straight and withdraw the same. Again.. minds out of the gutters. This is kids soccer talk.)

Dicks offers a no questions asked warrante for balls, at least around here. Although it sounds ridiculous, it's actually worth it IMO given the number of balls we have had go flat when the rubber gasket fails and gets sucked into the ball.. rendering it useless.

-- Dad of two pretty serious soccer kids with at least a dozen functional balls in my yard at any given time.

Advantage of going to B&M or buying from someplace other than Amazon is you’ll get an adidas ball, not a Fauxdidas

Has the guy on a buffalo thing been fixed? Any buffaloes today?

ask dan quayle

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Advantage of going to B&M or buying from someplace other than Amazon is you’ll get an adidas ball, not a Fauxdidas
    Yeah, good point, and I probably did buy a Fauxdidas ball, but it was cheap and will work for now (if it really sucks I'll just return it).
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Ask Dan Quayle
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    ask dan quayle
    Jinxed?

If you were doing a month long road trip in April, starting in British Columbia, wanting your trip to mostly be about snowboarding and mountains (but some other stuff is ok) and backcountry is not an option, what would the itinerary be?

My friend (yes, I'm sadly asking for a friend and not me) was already thinking Revelstoke/Banff/Jasper but she's not sure what else to do.

If you were doing a month long road trip in April, starting in British Columbia, wanting your trip to mostly be about snowboarding and mountains (but some other stuff is ok) and backcountry is not an option, what would the itinerary be?

My friend (yes, I'm sadly asking for a friend and not me) was already thinking Revelstoke/Banff/Jasper but she's not sure what else to do.
    Or Kicking Horse, Banff, Jasper, but check closing dates. The ex and I did a cool trip up that way a few years back, but having to do it during her April vacation window limited the lift served options. Upside was that we did manage to hit closing days at two different ski areas.

WSSF is in Whistler from the 10-16th. If that’s her thing could be fun

Oh yeah Danno is bouncing back and going to bang a snowboarder!! 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Oh yeah Danno is bouncing back and going to bang a snowboarder!! 😝
    Well, he is a telewanker, so we know he's not quite right in the head. The good news is that she'll sit in the middle of the trail and wait for him.

Is it weird that when I want to eat an apple I peel and slice it?

Was doing ^this the other day and a friend commented that she thought it was wierd. I just shrugged. Makes sense to me, thought it was pretty common but maybe not?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    The good news is that she'll sit in the middle of the trail and wait for him.
    This is funny.

And so true.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Was doing ^this the other day and a friend commented that she thought it was wierd. I just shrugged. Makes sense to me, thought it was pretty common but maybe not?
    I don't know about the peeling, but we regularly slice apples before eating.

What are we supposed to do, just take a bite out of it like some kind of animal??

Oh yeah Danno is bouncing back and going to bang a snowboarder!!
    Yes but not this one.

What was up the forum around 2;30-2:40pm ET today???? It was loading slow all morning and then for a while it flipped over the shopping page.

Any more thoughts? I don't know what places stay open and what places are good in the spring. Can obviously research the former, the latter less so.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    What was up the forum around 2;30-2:40pm ET today???? It was loading slow all morning and then for a while it flipped over the shopping page.
    Added nitrous to the forums duh

Added nitrous to the forums duh
    Want.

It's weird that a friend would say something about it. (I don't peel or slice apples, but then I have all my own teeth.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's weird that a friend would say something about it. (I don't peel or slice apples, but then I have all my own teeth.)
    I've got all my own teeth too just don't like gnawing on a big ol' apple.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I wouldn't say it's weird but from a nutrition standpoint you'd be better off eating the peels and tossing the apple.

The skins have a lot of good nutrients, etc. but they are also laced with pesticides. Not weird at all. Coin toss I guess, though some of the healthiest eaters I have ever known always peeled them.