Page 18 of 226 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F22D7A41-BFF6-4B29-BA95-5506254FEF80.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	360467

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Are you guys plumbing hot water into your bidets? I thought about getting one, but don't think I could deal with the cold shocker. Plumbing it out and adding an electrical outlet behind the shitter seems like it wouldn't be cheap.
    I instaled an add-on Bidet with no heat 1 year ago, it sandwiches between bowl & seat the water supply just T's into the regular Toilet water supply

its 5-10 seconds of cold water, just man the fuck up and it will tickle yer fancy

cost me 67$ from Amazon, I'm on the 3rd roll in 1 year so I probably saved 67$ in TP
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F22D7A41-BFF6-4B29-BA95-5506254FEF80.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	360467
    Chop sticks fo white people

We installed a bidet a little over a year ago, which turned out to be good timing for the Great TP Panic of 2020. It's electric heat on demand (i.e., no warm water tank), so we did need an outlet installed, but we were getting some other electrical work done at the same time, so it wasn't a big deal.

Having said that, our fancy bidet was like $600, plus whatever the electrical cost, and I really doubt it's 10x better than the $67 one from Amazon. Because it's heat on demand, the first few seconds of spray are cold anyway. I would totally get a cheapie and see how you feel. Maybe you'll find the cold spritz invigorating and can put that money towards something important like new skis.

good point dan ^^ a bidet is not something you can turn on and run til the water is up to temp like a shower

if you turn it on without sitting/shitting the water jet hits the far wall opposite the throne so you only do that once

i think any way you shake it you will get some cold water

I spent that 600$ I saved on a new Tattoo and a videya game

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I instaled an add-on Bidet with no heat 1 year ago, it sandwiches between bowl & seat the water supply just T's into the regular Toilet water supply

its 5-10 seconds of cold water, just man the fuck up and it will tickle yer fancy

cost me 67$ from Amazon, I'm on the 3rd roll in 1 year so I probably saved 67$ in TP
    This.
    Absolute game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say eventually all conversations turn to shit. This thread has arrived.

I'm wondering, single or dual nozzle. The wifey could give her little piczka a squirt so it's nice and fresh when she sits on my face.

Dual's not a thing.

Is it?

Ya, they've got a feminine squirt option.

huh. clearly I am not a bidet expert.

It'll poke your eye out.

Is there any such thing as glow-in-the=dark dog collars? Not battery, photoluminescent (I had to look that word up) i.e. recharged by sunlight? There's tons of lighted ones with leds and batteries or rechargeable but fuck all that.

Our young dog is jet black and impossible to see at night, I've tripped over him a couple times on my way to take a leak at night. Not fun for anyone in the room.

Trying to think outside the box here. Other cheap and easy solutions welcomed.

It's only sposed to squirt your brown eye, not poke it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Is there any such thing as glow-in-the=dark dog collars? Not battery, photoluminescent (I had to look that word up) i.e. recharged by sunlight? There's tons of lighted ones with leds and batteries or rechargeable but fuck all that.

Our young dog is jet black and impossible to see at night, I've tripped over him a couple times on my way to take a leak at night. Not fun for anyone in the room.

https://www.uvpaqlite.com/glow-dog-collar

Next.

Sweet. Thanks.

edit: looks pretty decent. and made in the USA, I'm all for it. I just bought one

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    I'm wondering, single or dual nozzle. The wifey could give her little piczka a squirt so it's nice and fresh when she sits on my face.
    Single nozzle. Unless your wife likes shoving a super soaker up her sensitive bits.

Source: we live in a two bathroom, two bidet house - we've been living our best Frenchy lives for probably 6 years now. If we had 5 bathrooms, well, we'd have 5 bidets. Best $40 I've ever spent. No hot water, nothing fancy, just the basic jobber off of Amazon. We fucking love them.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

8 month old black lab, I just bought one of those too, thanks. Fucker can hide in plain sight.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Single nozzle. Unless your wife likes shoving a super soaker up her sensitive bits.
    I concur, ours has the second nozzle for lady bits, but my wife doesn't like it / doesn't use it.

This thread delivers.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

This was the budget suggestion on Wirecutter. Haven’t installed it yet, but it’s very thin and minimal. Cheap experiment at $35.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075MMHQX7...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Could not find this thread last night cuz the search function sucks even worse after some bourbon. Was gonna ask for recs on a pair of insulated overalls. Seems like everyone wears carhartt, and that's fine, but I wanted to know if there's any other good ones I should check out. Since you guys weren't around to help I ordered a set last night from berne. They're deluxe which should make them pretty good, kinda like a deluxe cheeseburger. Guess we'll see...

Anyway, what's a good pair of insulated overalls for a gentleman dentist to wear in the out of doors while doing manly activities like hauling firewood from the front porch to the wood stove, tinkering on snowmobiles, and using my 36" bar chainsaw with the repurposed gokart engine to fell saplings sprouting up near the driveway?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post

We have a mostly black dog too. I got a collar with a reflective stripe, so I can find him with a flashlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Honestly sounds more like a coveralls job

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

So I actually bought the deluxe coveralls also. I think they'll be more like a deluxe milkshake than a deluxe cheeseburger but time will tell.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.