Page 142 of 224 FirstFirst ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 5590
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

My nephew knows some cartoon character named “Mater”. Wtf is this? Short for tomater? Cartoon character that gets everyone else pregnant? Some slang I don’t get? Or has nephew just made up some word for something he can’t say?

Tow Mater

Cars movie. Lol

He’s a loveable tow truck.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    My nephew knows some cartoon character named “Mater”. Wtf is this? Short for tomater? Cartoon character that gets everyone else pregnant? Some slang I don’t get? Or has nephew just made up some word for something he can’t say?
    Probably a gay, trans, drag Queen trying to out rainbow fentanyl in kids’ candy. Better send him to bible camp just to be safe

Ok Boomer.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    In WA you can use the Shaggy defense and it will be automatically dismissed. There is a box to sign right on the ticket. They do not make you name the driver.
    I wish they had that where I lived, the way they did it you couldn't get out of it.

I don't really like technology making accusations.
    It's a slippery slope no doubt. It's interesting on toll highways because they know exactly how fast you were going but they don't give you a ticket. I bet that changes some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Why is Ruth's Chris so popular? I've been twice now and both times was very happy it wasn't on my dime. Steak was good but hardly sixty fuckin' dollars good, salads and sides were meh. Yet, the place was packed.
    Ruth’s Chris is today’s Black Angus Restaurant

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    It's a slippery slope no doubt. It's interesting on toll highways because they know exactly how fast you were going but they don't give you a ticket. I bet that changes some day.
    It would make it really interesting with intermittent traffic if the only rule was that your average speed couldn't be above the speed limit.

The technology is 100% available now given that we can do timestamped plate based tolling.

Sent using TGR Forums mobile app

That always amazed me about toll highways.
    They have the data.
    But don’t use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    Do you and your partner routinely have swingers try to pick you up or is just us?

My wife and I have plenty of couple friends that haven’t tried to fuck us but it has happened enough that we remain skeptical the first few times we are invited over a new house. This was not on my adulting bingo card.
    Do you live in Draper?

Patagonia mid-weight bottoms for $ 79.00??????

WTF?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Tow Mater

Cars movie. Lol

He’s a loveable tow truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Probably a gay, trans, drag Queen trying to out rainbow fentanyl in kids’ candy. Better send him to bible camp just to be safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ok Boomer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Cars
    Ha! Just when I think I’ve seen every kids cartoon movie.

Seems like a sneaky parent joke naming a tow truck character that hooks up to other cars, “mater”, but what do I know. Is he red?

Ha! Just when I think I’ve seen every kids cartoon movie.

Seems like a sneaky parent joke naming a tow truck character that hooks up to other cars, “mater”, but what do I know. Is he red?
    He's rusty AF. There's a lot of sneaky adult jokes in Cars that go right over kids' heads. Cars is a genuinely great movie and arguably the best animated movie ever, IMVHO. The sequels were hot garbage, but the original is all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I was under the impression that way back in the day, the NJ turnpike had a time minimum to move between toll booths otherwise you’d get a ticket for speeding — was that really a thing?

I was under the impression that way back in the day, the NJ turnpike had a time minimum to move between toll booths otherwise you’d get a ticket for speeding — was that really a thing?
    I also have that memory, so maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Ruth’s Chris is today’s Black Angus Restaurant

At least Black Angus has a name that makes sense.

Wasn't there a long thread about the best bibs to buy are? Search isn't finding anything for me.

Not that I’ve ever heard and I do drive it occasionally. If they did, I would be the guy that got nailed. I heard they did that in Oklahoma or Kansas or some shit. Probably apocryphal in both cases.

I heard that too years ago but I think it was bullshit. I never heard of anyone getting a ticket and I've hauled ass myself up and down that road way too many times for way too many years.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Wasn't there a long thread about the best bibs to buy are? Search isn't finding anything for me.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...Help-with-Bibs

(can always do a google search instead of using the TGR search.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    At least Black Angus has a name that makes sense.
    Someone once posted up the story behind the stupid name. Ruth bought Chris' Steak House, then it became hers, until it wasn't and it was owned by a PE fund? I don't know.

All I know is that place, Smith & Wollensky, Mortons, et al bring back some seriously debaucherously good times early in my career. The days of corporate AmExes with no limits and no questions so long as it either started at a steakhouse or ended at one were good times.
    I still call it The Jake.

So we all know and love egg nog, right?

What other kinds of "nog" are there?

Shit think of all the time we've wasted saying "egg" all these years when all we really had to say was "nog".

A quick google search says a nog is any cream and booze drink, so even a White Russian is a nog technically