Page 129 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 5590
    I see any reference to PCU and my day is better. Nice Bmills

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Allegiant Airlines
    Gcooker pretty much covered it. I'll add that their fleet is all A319/320s which are 3 and 3. Cheapest single passenger booking probably defaults to the middle seat.

I am fine with not being served drinks or snacks, or even not having a seat until check in. My biggest problem with the budget airlines is the ability to only bring a small backpack, can I pack enough for a weekend? But I want to visit a friend and they have direct flights from DEN when nobody else does, and it's dirt cheap.
    It’s like $20 to add a carry on when you book. It’s like $50 to add a carry on at the gate.

They key with these cut rate airlines is to add the “extras” when you book - it’s still a good deal…

Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    It’s like $20 to add a carry on when you book. It’s like $50 to add a carry on at the gate.

They key with these cut rate airlines is to add the “extras” when you book - it’s still a good deal…

Maybe I missed the ala carte part for bags? I put in a hypothetical trip on their site and it was like $130 extra or so to upgrade to the package that allowed 1 carry on suitcase. I was pricing Plattsburgh to Sanford, FL for giggles. It was still way cheaper than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Maybe I missed the ala carte part for bags? I put in a hypothetical trip on their site and it was like $130 extra or so to upgrade to the package that allowed 1 carry on suitcase. I was pricing Plattsburgh to Sanford, FL for giggles. It was still way cheaper than anything else.
    They certainly make it confusing re bags, they want you to pay more than you need so they offer "bundles" but I think you can also add the bags a la carte later in the checkout process. Also, the price they charge is different for each route, so the longer the trip the higher the price.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

They certainly make it confusing re bags, they want you to pay more than you need so they offer "bundles" but I think you can also add the bags a la carte later in the checkout process. Also, the price they charge is different for each route, so the longer the trip the higher the price.
    Almost would be cheaper to max the personal item sized bag and buy some throw away Walmart or thrift store clothing while there. Have the friend take it [back] to the thrift shop. Or better yet they could have thrift donation bins at the airport before security. Don't go in winter when you need bulky clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Almost would be cheaper to max the personal item sized bag and buy some throw away Walmart or thrift store clothing while there. Have the friend take it [back] to the thrift shop. Or better yet they could have thrift donation bins at the airport before security. Don't go in winter when you need bulky clothes.
    That's what I would do, don't need much for a 3 night trip. Biggest problems are that I have to take a small travel pillow (helps with neck issue) and my laptop, so not as much room for other stuff. But I can dress like Randy from A Christmas Story to bring any needed extras.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

parent sent me get refunds dot com as a link -- googling around it leaves me thinking it's scammy, but nothing definitive yet

how does one legitimize a site like that?
    (trying to protect my old people, if needed)

Where's a nice place to stay/eat/play in San Diego with the 11yo? Just doing a quick weekend at the end of September. Haven't been there since I was a kid so good basic info helps. Only thing we've gotta do is make a visit to the zoo otherwise we're wide open.
    Last edited by Cruiser; 08-21-2022 at 08:58 PM.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

So what do you think?

College Place counselor's trial for indecent exposure dismissed

A trial set for licensed social worker Arnold Sheldon Barrett, cited in 2021 for indecent exposure, was dismissed by Walla Walla County District Court Judge John Knowlton on the same day it began.

On Thursday, Aug. 18, Knowlton told College Place law enforcement officials they had not presented enough evidence that a jury would find Barrett guilty of the misdemeanor he was charged with.

In court documents, officials said Barrett, who has an active social worker license and business license for his counseling practice in College Place, had purposefully shown his genitals to a teen who was delivering her family’s rent money to his front door.

Knowlton told city prosecutor Rea Culwell that Barrett had a right to be naked in his own home, no matter how visible he was to others through windows.

Culwell said in a news release her office believes Knowlton made the wrong decision and fears his ruling sets a dangerous precedent “which would allow those who are inside their home to knowingly expose themselves to a person outside their home with no consequences.”

Since Thursday, multiple people have contacted Culwell’s office about Barrett’s behavior, she said, and staff will be gathering more information and conducting more investigations, the prosecutor said.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    So what do you think?

College Place counselor's trial for indecent exposure dismissed

A trial set for licensed social worker Arnold Sheldon Barrett, cited in 2021 for indecent exposure, was dismissed by Walla Walla County District Court Judge John Knowlton on the same day it began.

On Thursday, Aug. 18, Knowlton told College Place law enforcement officials they had not presented enough evidence that a jury would find Barrett guilty of the misdemeanor he was charged with.

In court documents, officials said Barrett, who has an active social worker license and business license for his counseling practice in College Place, had purposefully shown his genitals to a teen who was delivering her family’s rent money to his front door.

Knowlton told city prosecutor Rea Culwell that Barrett had a right to be naked in his own home, no matter how visible he was to others through windows.

Culwell said in a news release her office believes Knowlton made the wrong decision and fears his ruling sets a dangerous precedent “which would allow those who are inside their home to knowingly expose themselves to a person outside their home with no consequences.”

Since Thursday, multiple people have contacted Culwell’s office about Barrett’s behavior, she said, and staff will be gathering more information and conducting more investigations, the prosecutor said.
    Was the guy just walking around his home naked, and the teen happened to see him in the window as she walked up to the door? If so, I say that’s ok.

If he got naked to answer the door cause he saw the teen walking up the lane, that’s a problem.

Maybe the judge felt that Arnold's offense didn't rise to the level of indecent.
    Worthless without pics.

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

How many Pixies songs are too many on the store’s Spotify playlist?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Infinity?

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Was the guy just walking around his home naked, and the teen happened to see him in the window as she walked up to the door? If so, I say that’s ok.

If he got naked to answer the door cause he saw the teen walking up the lane, that’s a problem.

He was in his house, heard a knock at the door and answered it sans pants.

College Place law enforcement officials said on Jan. 31, 2021, Barrett was at his apartment at 37 N. College Ave. — also the location of his counseling practice — when he answered the door at 4:15 p.m. wearing only a T-shirt. This exposed his genitals to a teen who was delivering her family’s rent money to Barrett.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Maybe the judge felt that Arnold's offense didn't rise to the level of indecent.
    Worthless without pics.
    Oh you're phunny
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

That guy should be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    That guy should be in jail.
    I’m inclined to agree based on KQ’s brief synopsis.

Shirt cocking. Winnie The Poh style.

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Shirt cocking. Winnie The Poh style.

See, that’s an angle I hadn’t considered. Maybe he was just LARPing ‘A Very Blustery Day’.

I think if you say "Hey, my eyes are up here young lady" you should get a pass.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 7.13.53 AM.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	424773
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

When you publish a post and then try to edit it, it deletes it. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Because you're doing it wrong?

Quite possibly. I hit the edit pencil button, hit the word and poof. It's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    How do you do that? From my phone they are impossible to delete!