Page 62 of 224 FirstFirst ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 5590
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Why do they always have that slippery plastic shit on the ground on the sidelines in football games?
    It covers up the bocce courts.

...and keeps the grass from turning to mud.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    Check on fliertalk about your exact card. There must be data points. Some cards post points as soon as you meet the spent. Others post it when statement closes for the month when the bonus was achieved. 10 week is some bs that customer service has to say IMHO.
    Sweet, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    So the equivalent of furniture to look at but not use..

I guess it's more like people that have their living room set covered in plastic. So you can use it, just be prepared to slide all over the place.

We have covers--cloth not plastic--on our living room sofa, but that's because my ass wore out the original upholstery.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    We have covers--cloth not plastic--on our living room sofa, but that's because my ass wore out the original upholstery.
    Reverse cowgirl on the sofa with the misses will do that.

How risky is it to carry a joint in your carry-on bag on a plane? Anybody bring pot on a plane trip?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    How risky is it to carry a joint in your carry-on bag on a plane? Anybody bring pot on a plane trip?
    what state are you flying out of? I would never do it if it was not legal in that state. The reality is that TSA is not looking for weed in your bags, and they only have a few seconds to scan for the things that they are looking for, but if you are somewhere it is not legal, the consequences are still too great IMO (though I know many who did it back in the day). But now, in Denver/DIA, it's just a ticket if they find it (it's still not technically legal in the airport), but a) they won't find it, and b) if they do, they will just toss it and not even give you a ticket.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The sky is federal. TSA employees work for the federal gov.

And why? Are you departing/arriving a non-green state? If so, that's another thing they could nail you with.

That said, I agree with Danno with one caveat: the tsa don't only have a few seconds if there's something else they don't like about you. They have all day.

Edibles go with me but not flower, in a plain baggy with mixed nuts type snacks.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Departing from a green state, but I don't trust that to save me from the feds. Probably not worth the risk of getting caught, even if it's small. Just curious if others do it.

Have done so many times as the misses needs her weed. In Kelowna they found it in her carry on and dumped it out a few years ago. You think they will see it in a rolled up ball of socks as it goes through the machine?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    what state are you flying out of? I would never do it if it was not legal in that state. The reality is that TSA is not looking for weed in your bags, and they only have a few seconds to scan for the things that they are looking for, but if you are somewhere it is not legal, the consequences are still too great IMO (though I know many who did it back in the day). But now, in Denver/DIA, it's just a ticket if they find it (it's still not technically legal in the airport), but a) they won't find it, and b) if they do, they will just toss it and not even give you a ticket.
    I read that the port is considered federal property and subject to federal laws.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I read that the port is considered federal property and subject to federal laws.
    I'm just talking out my ass here, but I think that isn't entirely true. I suspect that you could be subject to federal laws because of the intent to cross state lines, but DIA is most definitely not federally owned property and is subject to state law.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but it's just from napping. Now back in the day . . .

Fly private.

Solves your weed problem and parking problems.

It may, however, raise other problems.
    I still call it The Jake.

I just read “reverse cowgirl misses” and my shaft started hurting

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I just read “reverse cowgirl misses” and my shaft started hurting
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm just talking out my ass here, but I think that isn't entirely true. I suspect that you could be subject to federal laws because of the intent to cross state lines, but DIA is most definitely not federally owned property and is subject to state law.
    Always been under the impression airports actually are considered federal jurisdiction.
    I could be wrong.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Why do they always have that slippery plastic shit on the ground on the sidelines in football games?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    They do it on turf fields too.

edit: or maybe I'm trippin
    Last edited by ötzi; 09-27-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Well you got the legal opinions already but as to the "risk" aspect, i.e. what are the chances you will get caught, I've done it at least 50 times and never a hint of a problem. Just don't make them deal with it, i.e. don't forget you had a replica pistol in your bag too. They have zero interest in finding weed, they have enough to do.

The biggest risk in a checked bag is that they open the bag for something else, find it and steal it. It's hard to file a complaint for that and they know it.

go on…

Back 20 years ago, I flew many times for work and family visits when one day I found that pipe missing for months or years in the suitcase inside zipper bag. Who knows how many flights I took with that stowaway. Maybe even international trip or two.

:0

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Always been under the impression airports actually are considered federal jurisdiction.
    I could be wrong.
    I don't think so as a general matter, I think most of the airport is under local jurisdiction, but I could be wrong too. Things like the air traffic control towers may be a different story.