Page 83 of 226 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 5637
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    What are the little nuggets at the end of a peanut where the 2 halves come together called?
    its my favorite part
    As a whole, that little bit is called the embryo. It's what will actually become a plant, the halves provide food for it.

https://images.app.goo.gl/qiPnhFcrHZSsjC287

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Golf club or tennis racquet tattoo.
    I just had thoughts of throwing a mouse in the air and slamming it with a tennis racket. A golf club would be a more decisive kill but the fuckers gonna run for it.

Maybe darts?

I found a mouse stuck in an empty stock tank when i was about 10. We had just got a new kitten. It was just away from its mom, probably like 8 weeks old.. I put the kitten in the stock tank.

It knew exactly what to do and I felt pretty bad about it.

If y’all have to torture something in order to feel something in your sad little existences then I don’t know how to help you.

I think some of you ascribe a maliciousness to mice that just isn't there. I don't blame rodents for doing their thing, I just kill them when they do it on my property.

Humane trap in a contractor bag works well for me, although the Jack Russell mix got her fair share of rats this Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    I just had thoughts of throwing a mouse in the air and slamming it with a tennis racket. A golf club would be a more decisive kill but the fuckers gonna run for it.
    How about one of those electric bug swatters.
    I confess: I have little sympathy for mice, we have an unreal amount of the little fuckers everywhere around here known for hantavirus. They've wrecked a couple of cars with pee and gnawing through wiring harnesses. The herb bags do a decent job of driving them off, but I still stamp every one I can find.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I'd still go with a tennis racket. Throw the little fucker up and serve it like you're Serena.

I'm partial to trebuchets.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

like a mini squirrel launcher

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    Inside or outside?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Outside, but I opened a door for him. Hopefully his decedents still inhabit the Huntley Lodge. The year before I was living in what used to be a medical clinic about 1/2 way up the Spur Road. The Volunteer patrol used it as housing during the winter, it had no running water but the power was on and it was dry and warm.

Another guy was living there and something kept stealing his weed (not me). He set out some glue traps and one morning found a very large pack rat adhered to one of them. He dispatched it with a 3 wood and said it was most satisfying.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Where would I find a drive belt for an old Super8 movie projector?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Where would I find a drive belt for an old Super8 movie projector?
    Easiest if you have the model number.

https://www.turntableneedles.com/find10.asp

If you have the broken one it probably can be replaced with generic.

https://www.turntableneedles.com/how...ber_drive_belt

Or try search 'replacement parts xxmodelxx' and some warehouse may have one.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    like a mini squirrel launcher
    I’m not one for the gratuitous mistreatment of animals, buts it’s hard to not laugh at squirrel launchers on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    The glue traps are cruel and poison is both cruel and the mouse will go somewhere inaccessible but smellable to die.
    Poison is bad unless you hate all animals. A poisoned rat or mouse can take days to die during which time it becomes an easier target for predators as the poison acts. Any cat, hawk, owl or other critter that eats it gets secondary poisoning that can accumulate in its system to the point of being lethal, and like toxins in seafood it can accumulate throughout the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I think some of you ascribe a maliciousness to mice that just isn't there. I don't blame rodents for doing their thing, I just kill them when they do it on my property.

Humane trap in a contractor bag works well for me, although the Jack Russell mix got her fair share of rats this Fall.
    the persistence and scale of vermin is an easy mistake for malicious

How do you solve a problem like Maria? NSFW answers allowed..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Get shot in the chest by an accountant?

The number of people skiing and uphilling EC resorts in lightweight touring shit is blowing my mind this year. How do Hagans and 1300 gm skis do on glare ice and refrozen slush? Asking because my Mantra's are struggling.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I thought of a great question to post in here while driving around for work today.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Get shot in the chest by an accountant?
    Pretty sure The Vatican's financial oversight is way tougher than Salina's was..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Pretty sure The Vatican's financial oversight is way tougher than Salina's was..
    I don’t know why I was thinking that was from west side story and not sound of music. Brain fart

what's the deal with these new minimalist wallets? I have seen ads for the Ridge wallet a bunch over the last few months, but now I am seeing a bunch of other brands. While I am interested in the concept, they all seem way overpriced.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    what's the deal with these new minimalist wallets? I have seen ads for the Ridge wallet a bunch over the last few months, but now I am seeing a bunch of other brands. While I am interested in the concept, they all seem way overpriced.
    I've had this one for 6 years, apparently purchased before this website went all crazy with a million products by all the hipster brands. it's legit thin, has RFID protection and has obvi lasted a long time. back in '15 they made them in Utah - mine is black with red stitching, which was a custom option at the time...who knows who makes them where now.
    https://www.bronxton.com/bronxton-briber-wallet.html