Page 71 of 226 FirstFirst ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 5637
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    What's up with people wearing deck boots everywhere now? new suburban hipster fashion trend?
    Nothing better than those things when you have to take the dog out at 5 am and it’s pissing down rain and you’re still in your PJs.

So I see the practical appeal of them and agree wholeheartedly, I’m just saying the use I’m seeing is more like when hipster non-lumberjacks dress like lumberjacks.

So I see the practical appeal of them and agree wholeheartedly, I’m just saying the use I’m seeing is more like when hipster non-lumberjacks dress like lumberjacks.
    please describe your authentic attire and provide documentation of your worthiness to wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by spanghew View Post
    please describe your authentic attire and provide documentation of your worthiness to wear it.
    Don’t try so hard.

Don’t try so hard.
    I'm with spanghew on this one. Please do as he asked since you came on here acting like the fashion police.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I'm with spanghew on this one. Please do as he asked since you came on here acting like the fashion police.
    I didn’t act like the fashion police, I asked a question and I laid out my rationale for asking it. If you disagree with the premise you can ignore it and take solace in the fact that you understand how the world works perfectly. I will continue to wonder what has caused the recent uptick of them among suburban dads on sunny fall days.

I dress like a dirty pirate hooker, and my documentation is a hand written note from your mom, who was nice enough to give the outfit to me when she outgrew it.

I dress like a dirty pirate hooker, and my documentation is a hand written note from your mom, who was nice enough to give the outfit to me when she outgrew it.
    Well played.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nothing better than those things when you have to take the dog out at 5 am and it’s pissing down rain and you’re still in your PJs.
    rubber boots from the feed store are better.

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

They wear women’s clothing and hang around in bars?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Been a while since we’ve discussed Lumbersexuals.

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    They wear women’s clothing and hang around in bars?
    And they’re OK.

When I was a kid it was all about the chalmette reeboks. White shrimp boots cut off just below the calf. Hotness! Might order me a pair for apres this spring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d6e7d6f0-20a9-4152-828d-7cd82f54069a_1.9e6e7f877ac746e9cd1fe5faabd6d52d.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	392093
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I didn’t act like the fashion police, I asked a question and I laid out my rationale for asking it. If you disagree with the premise you can ignore it and take solace in the fact that you understand how the world works perfectly. I will continue to wonder what has caused the recent uptick of them among suburban dads on sunny fall days.
    I'll ask your mom about it next time I see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I have a pair of lined crocs by the back door for taking the dog out in the snow--so I can chase her off the covered walkway before she pees. But I wouldn't be caught dead in those deck boots. Too ugly even in the middle of the night with no one looking. And the crocs I can just step into. (And I wish she waited until 5am. More like 1 am, 3am, and then 5am.)

Do they not make duck boots out west?

Northeast/Great Lakes winters, sloppy southern springs, and just about everything in-between, lined, not lined, waterproof, slip on slip off, and you don't look like you're trying to get on a new boat after drinking yourself off the last one, or like a line cook in crocs.
    I still call it The Jake.

Remind me never to piss you off.
    Sweet retort.

These look nice. Unfortunately no Mens version.

Merrell Women's Encore Ice 4
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

speaking of Merrells - has anybody seen Shiver Mocs anywhere? Seems to be discontinued - had I known I would have bought a lifetime supply last time around...

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Remind me never to piss you off.
    Sweet retort.
    For a high school boy

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Do they not make duck boots out west?

Northeast/Great Lakes winters, sloppy southern springs, and just about everything in-between, lined, not lined, waterproof, slip on slip off, and you don't look like you're trying to get on a new boat after drinking yourself off the last one, or like a line cook in crocs.
    Schnee’s makes really nice pac boots, but their price $300 is hard to justify covering in shit and salt on a daily basis. Kinda like Old school upper Midwest would be a Gokey Botte Sauvage, but $650 a pair now.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    These look nice. Unfortunately no Mens version.

Merrell Women's Encore Ice 4
    UGG's makes basically a version of that.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I have scores of dead people in my phone. I leave them there thinking perhaps I'll get a really cool call one day.
    I got one once. Mother fucking telemarketers spoofed Mike’s phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I tend to have a lot of them. Here's one:

Has Xtratuf gone to shit? I thought I read something about that. Saw a pair in the store today but then I started thinking I read that they suck now. Do they?
    OP.

This thread has come full circle.