Page 183 of 226 FirstFirst ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 5637

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Exactly. I write all kinds of goofy shit there. Thanks for the blow jobs, stuff like that.
    I used to regular add Hookers and blow or Anual Nambla Subscription to the notes area for checks to my buddy’s March madness pool which was made even funnier by how freaked out he’d get thinking the fbi would be showing up to check on him
    Last edited by mcski; 06-03-2023 at 10:20 PM.

I wore my green TRG Stealie t shirt to Dead & Co only cause my 1994 tour shirt is in very fragile condition.

I saw at least one more there but was too far to ask for change.
    I still call it The Jake.

Told you pics were coming.

Props to Harry for all the stickers from my home mountains where I grew up. Raced slalom at Wild. Was a weekend warrior at troll (my dad loved the place), and went to college in Bozeman… had a pass at Bridget but skied Big Sky a bunch. That mountain is badass and underrated.

Babybear— I’ll take you up on it.

Also— anyone got a red kirkwood sticker? I mean, green would be cool, too, but if you know, you know.

Meanwhile, with my current molehill framed in the background, here is this summer’s sticker offering—

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1685845543.373642.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1,004.9 KB 
ID:	460819

There’s a secret change for a nickle buried in there… for maggot fandom.

Who else has a shed/garage full of tools and spare parts/supplies you bought for a particular project... carefully and strategically placed in said shed/garage the piled more seldom used shit on top.. Then when the need for THAT tool/thing arises again you decide it's just easier to buy/order another one than to go dig through the shed/garage to find the one you already have???
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Who else has a shed/garage full of tools and spare parts/supplies you bought for a particular project... carefully and strategically placed in said shed/garage the piled more seldom used shit on top.. Then when the need for THAT tool/thing arises again you decide it's just easier to buy/order another one than to go dig through the shed/garage to find the one you already have???
    Are you new here?

I have a car full of that stuff to go to the dump tomorrow.

Random thought of the day:

I can't remember the last time I got seriously hit in the nuts. It's definitely been a while, but I don't know when the last time was.

I can vividly remember the first time. The setting, situation, aftermath, recovery.. it's all there.

5th grade kickball playing shortstop. Had to sit out by myself on the stack of mats for the next 2 innings, teacher took it in stride and offered 0 help. Still makes me cringe.

Is this just my trauma? Anyone else have a vivid memory of their first real hard nut shot?

My memory of fifth grade was that wooden-based clogs were in fashion with the young ladies. And the local playground was composed more of hard steel and sand, than softish plastic and absorptive mats.

First trauma to the nards was a few years earlier. Angry sisters (probably justified). Nuff said.

Don’t remember my first ever but I vividly remember getting tagged in the 4th grade by a girl who was notorious for kicking guys in the nuts, aka “The BKB”.

We dated for a bit in HS.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Trying to thread the gap between my parents cars in the driveway on my brand new Schwin Stingray three speed that was too big and I could still barely ride. Misjudged the width, the handlebars wedge me to a dead stop and my balls met the shifter. That one left a mark.

If you guys are feeling nostalgic about hits to the nuts I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would be glad to give you one.

Ow!!! My Balls!!! https://youtu.be/_8YQyP3QEK8

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I have a car full of that stuff to go to the dump tomorrow.
    Something tells me OG’s discarded tools would be an upgrade for many maggots.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post

I can't remember the last time I got seriously hit in the nuts. It's definitely been a while, but I don't know when the last time was.

I can vividly remember the first time. The setting, situation, aftermath, recovery..

Is this just my trauma? Anyone else have a vivid memory of their first real hard nut shot?
    Could make for an entertaining stand alone thread

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post

I can vividly remember the first time. The setting, situation, aftermath, recovery.. it's all there.

5th grade kickball playing shortstop. Had to sit out by myself on the stack of mats for the next 2 innings, teacher took it in stride and offered 0 help. Still makes me cringe.

I have two happy Great Danes. Those tail shots are no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post

I wish. The dump run is useless mostly broken crap we've been saving for years that my wife finally decided needed to go to make room for more useless crap. The only tool I got rid of was a conduit bender that went to the thrift.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Trying to thread the gap between my parents cars in the driveway on my brand new Schwin Stingray three speed that was too big and I could still barely ride. Misjudged the width, the handlebars wedge me to a dead stop and my balls met the shifter. That one left a mark.
    +more than I can count on the gooseneck or top bar of my BMX bike...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post

If I was in Tahoe this week, I’d be driving over there already!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The only tool I got rid of was a conduit bender that went to the thrift.
    So you found another cure for peyroni’s disease?

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Told you pics were coming.

Props to Harry for all the stickers from my home mountains where I grew up. Raced slalom at Wild. Was a weekend warrior at troll (my dad loved the place), and went to college in Bozeman… had a pass at Bridget but skied Big Sky a bunch. That mountain is badass and underrated.

Babybear— I’ll take you up on it.

Also— anyone got a red kirkwood sticker? I mean, green would be cool, too, but if you know, you know.

Meanwhile, with my current molehill framed in the background, here is this summer’s sticker offering—

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1685845543.373642.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1,004.9 KB 
ID:	460819

There’s a secret change for a nickle buried in there… for maggot fandom.
    Glad to see those stickers I sent you !

I had to zoom in to see the Change For A Nickel sticker, all I had to send were small ones.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Is there a true believer (erm.. conspiracy theory) thread around here? Preferably one with jet fuel and steel beams. Treadmills optional.

That bridge burned up next to Four Seasons Total Landscaping is an example of jet fuel melting steel beams. Or some petroleum product energy equivalent to jet fuel. I95 northbound collapsed. Southbound has a serious sag. Damage was done in 15 minutes,

Might help some maggot climb out of the rabbit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Is there a true believer (erm.. conspiracy theory) thread around here? Preferably one with jet fuel and steel beams. Treadmills optional.

That bridge burned up next to Four Seasons Total Landscaping is an example of jet fuel melting steel beams. Or some petroleum product energy equivalent to jet fuel. I95 northbound collapsed. Southbound has a serious sag. Damage was done in 15 minutes,

Might help some maggot climb out of the rabbit hole.
    Search function JONG

Conspiracy Theories - Ranked
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=346046
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I need a U shaped heavy duty 4x8 (3"x6" actual dimensions) bracket.
    It doesn't have to be 6" tall, but it has to accommodate the 3 inches wide.
    Where can I find one?

Should look like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1230.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	461695  
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

When I've needed non standard brackets I've gone to the metal fabricator. A 4x6 bracket should get available at your local building supplies store. If you can't find one ghd correct width get one too big and shim it with a short length of 2x6.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Simpson makes a ton of brackets. Maybe you can find a match…

https://www.strongtie.com/
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.