Page 808 of 929 FirstFirst ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... LastLast
Results 20,176 to 20,200 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Point of order: it's 10th grade reading. It's 6th grade math.

Shoe shine boys do always have the hottest stock tips, though.
    I said no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away for a long time, they didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore.

Now go get your fucking shine box!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You just said two things that contradict each other. Is zero covid a mistake or is there healthcare system about to be overwhelmed?

Is this how you argue court cases?

‘My client is a pacifist and never would kill anyone under any circumstances!! He had no choice and had to kill as it was self defense!’

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    When did you stop beating your wife?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Sorry about your friends, TNKen.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Pure comedy gold here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brigham...et-vaccinated/

"We are aggressively pursuing all options, but we are running out of time," David Ferguson said.

Shit, if only there was something easy that billions of people have already done...
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

"We are aggressively pursuing all options, but we are running out of time," David Ferguson said.

Shit, if only there was something easy that billions of people have already done...
    Have the consulted Joe Rogan?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Sorry about your friends, TNKen.

31 yrs old, 3 kids about to have no father due to misinformation and stubbornness.

Feel bad for those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Read the article dude. I just gave three sentence summary for those who lack the sixth grade education to comprehend the NYTimes.
    You dont suppose after 2 years of shouldering the blame for this pandemic the leaders decided it was the best approach to prevent a variant from putting the focus back on them? It seems to be working.

Why is there method wrong?

Dont doctors just support “big medical” ? Why believe them?

What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Love it

Who is Brittlestar and why should I listen to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Trapp View Post
    Should?!?! Fuck if I know, but he’s a comic from up Narth, and he’s pretty fucking funny and spot on, IMHO……
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    When did you stop beating your wife?
    The day we met.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Should?!?! Fuck if I know, but he’s a comic from up Narth, and he’s pretty fucking funny and spot on, IMHO……
    Oh another comic weighing in, that's what we need.

You must be fun at parties. Dick.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

31 yrs old, 3 kids about to have no father due to misinformation and stubbornness.
    It's absolutely unbelievable. The funny thing is if he got the shot it would be like "oh, that's it?" with basically a 0.0% chance of anything bad happening to him. It's truly a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapp View Post
    Because he's not Joe Rogan?

It's booster day!! Had Omicron at xmas, and scheduled the booster for today so maximum immunity kicks in juuuust as I get on the plane to head to BC in a couple weeks.

Gonna feel powerful like a Greek god walking around out there. Kind of looking forward to the booster sickness tomorrow so I can do minimal work and just watch ski movies, nap, and play Call of Duty all day.

My kid's in his 5th semester at The University of Oklahoma, smack in the middle of the reddest of red states. Surprisingly, it wasn't until this week that he was face to face with a devout anti vaxer/anti masker. Says this dude in his chemistry discussion group showed up at the library wearing a red hat with political affiliation and "I've got an EXEMPTION" on the front of it. I told him to wear the good mask to those group meetings. Apparently, on campus it hadn't been as bad as the rest of The Bible Belt. Still thinking a science class was not the place I was expecting him to encounter full fledged stupid..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Denver’s Children’s Museum announced they’re closing for 10 days because of uncivil patrons harassing the staff over the mask mandate. Good for them, fuck those turds.

While you guys are maxing out your covid booster shots, you might consider getting a flu shot as well. Wife and I are recovering from a nasty bout of what turned out to be ordinary flu. Not pleasant at all. Yes, the flu is still out there!

My entire family is vaxxed and boosted. Daughter living with us is a server and in college. Daughter living with us gets it, misses me and the wife. I get it, wife still misses it.

Wife and PA daughter are both in a hospital setting, both exposed routinely, neither have gotten it.

PA daughter spends a ton of time in the ER on consults, ICU's, rounding on the floors, and in the OR; so far bulletproof (or totally asymptomatic).

Doc just prescribed me a round of doxycycline to try to kick the congestion/cough.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Pure comedy gold here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brigham...et-vaccinated/

I don’t agree that it’s comedy gold. It’s tragic that this person will die rather than get vaccinated with a safe and effective vaccine.

It’s good that the transplant center is adhering to policy.

Why has the booster rollout here in that states been so poor? The same people that got their 2 shots aren't lining up for their boosters at the same rate. Same goes for the 5-11 age cohort with poor vaccination rates. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    While you guys are maxing out your covid booster shots, you might consider getting a flu shot as well. Wife and I are recovering from a nasty bout of what turned out to be ordinary flu. Not pleasant at all. Yes, the flu is still out there!
    Yup. Got flu shot in fall. Unfortunately I heard that this year's shot missed the dominant strain. Oh well, I still get mine every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Why has the booster rollout here in that states been so poor? The same people that got their 2 shots and acted like Rosie the Riveter aren't lining up for their boosters at the same rate. What gives?
    1) Seeds of doubt have been planted by dubious sources and now that there is good data those sources make no mention.

2) “I haven’t gotten around to it” says a friend of mine.

3) “everyone is going to get it”

4) “I dont want to keep getting boosters after the boosters”

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.