Page 637 of 929 FirstFirst ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,925 of 23206
    Living in this state of so many conservatives that happen to also be mormon has caused me to not give a fuck any longer for these anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-common sense, anti-science goddamn motherfucking morons.
    I used to have sympathy for these people that choose to get sick because they’re too stupid to know better. I no longer care at all. Let the deniers and freedumbz idiots die. Fuck you for not doing the right thing. You deserve it.

As for this fuck that just died…well it’s another cultist that’s gone. Oh well.

In reading the KSL article I’m so over this goddamned place that I read “mormon trumptard cult member squared dies because he was a fucking sheep for following other cult members squared. He denied real facts and proven science and ended up dead. Who would’ve thought?”

My wife works in the hospital everyday. We are over the idiots and honestly we are better off without them. We hit a breaking point today and sorry but we’re just over it. Fuck em.

They chose to die.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Pray for sad saps like yourself who think it’s funny when people Die. Dick punches for all who think like you.
    How many dead people have you seen IRL asshole? And please quote my post where “I think it’s funny when people die”. Are you familiar with the concept of Darwinism? Look it up.

ETA- What Buzz said, you fucking twat.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

You live in Utah. Mormon blah blah blah. You live in Utah. Anti vax do it to themselves, nobodies arguing that. But laughing at a young dad dying of anything is bad form. You can’t defend it. It is gross

You live in Utah. Mormon blah blah blah. You live in Utah. Anti vax do it to themselves, nobodies arguing that. But laughing at a young dad dying of anything is bad form. You can’t defend it. It is gross
    You can go suck a dick as far as I’m concerned newbie. Contribute first then argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    You can go suck a dick as far as I’m concerned newbie. Contribute first then argue.
    X2.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Maybe I like dick. You’re starting to sound mormon. Joe smith rest your soul.

That’s all you got?

There is an article in the Portland press herald about a 33 year old girl that died of covid with a young kid. I thought about “contributing” that. But I wasn’t sure is she was vaccinated, so I wasn’t sure it would be funny enough for u guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    It’s the entire construction skilled labor force…. Trailing behind the general public in vax rates by double digits. We’ve been telling clients we guesstimate the labor force is 40% vaccinated so expect a huge drop in manpower and production when mandates hit.

TGR Forums

This is the post that raised the question for me about tradespeople ^^^

where I am from, most of the tradesmen work in Small businesses or are self-employed;
    I am sure there is Corporate Construction in Madison and Milwaukee and the Fox river valley (GreenBay) and StPaul/Mpls. and that is 200miles to 400miles away - and there are hundreds - if not thousands - of small city tradespeople in between.

Federal lands and Federal projects, I get ;
    claiming someone has to be vaccinated to file for Social Security, ,,, ( Please remember) the president's mandate does have a Test-ing option.

There's a lot of vitriol here today. 'We' need Snow. skiJ

postscript -
    . . . I agree with goat's comment about every person being responsible in a deadly pandemic.
    I still believe vaccination is the better 'tool' we have to minimize the disease.

I am not sure how 'accepting the consequences' is going to shake-out. a Country can only be so divided, for so long. ...
    Last edited by skiJ; 11-01-2021 at 07:27 PM.

There is an article in the Portland press herald about a 33 year old girl that died of covid with a young kid. I thought about “contributing” that. But I wasn’t sure is she was vaccinated, so I wasn’t sure it would be funny enough for u guys.
    Nobody is laughing shitstain. That sound you hear is inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    What if the person was offered free fire proofing that was proven to reduce the risk of dying in a fire?

What if in turning down this fireproofing not only did they die in the fire but their vulnerable next door neighbor died as well despite the fact she accepted the free fire proofing?

I guess we can’t point out what a dick move that would be. Better to celebrate their life and the fact they died doing what they loved - being an inconsiderate argumentative science denying selfish prick.
    What the hell kinda fire proofing is being used here if the neighbor’s house burned down?

Garbage product if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    What the hell kinda fire proofing is being used here if the neighbor’s house burned down?

Garbage product if you ask me.

Her house was old and dry and weak - it wouldn’t have caught fire if the house next door took better precautions - including but not limited to the aforementioned fire proofing

Ouch. I hope you’re not a teacher. They should definitely pay better. (Laughter in the distance)

They don’t even say if the person was vaccinated in the article. TGR just hit a new low.
    Per the Utah state dashboard, they've had zero breakthrough deaths under the age of 30.

They've had fewer than 5 under 40, and fewer than 10 under 50. Additionally, >30% of hospitalizations had (at least one) comorbidity of a pre-existing condition.

So, no. That otherwise healthy 28 yo dude was not vaccinated. If he were, it would be national news.

And I don't celebrate his death. I'm not even feeling the slightest hint of schadenfreude. I feel sad for that kid. He doesn't have a dad for an absolutely fucking idiotic reason. And a selfish one, at that. Dad was (sort of) a finance guy, had just bought an expensive boomer car, yet his widow has to gofundme his funeral.

When you're having a kid you need to step and be a man. He didn't.

waiting for telegrump's take on you "laughing at someone else's death"

faking the high road is so hot right now

Well said, Ted.

Ouch. I hope you’re not a teacher. They should definitely pay better. (Laughter in the distance)
    You’re just arguing against a wall when you trying to talk to these morans… stop wasting your breath… you can’t fix the hive mind - just sit back and laugh at how easily manipulated the fucking idiots in here are 😂

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    You’re just arguing against a wall when you trying to talk to these morans… stop wasting your breath… you can’t fix the hive mind - just sit back and laugh at how easily manipulated the fucking idiots in here are ��
    Just fucking dripping in irony.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    53 yo male died at my hospital yesterday after a two week course of Covid. BMI 25, no comorbidities. Healthy and active.

Sucks. Was he vaxxed?

You’re just arguing against a wall when you trying to talk to these morans… stop wasting your breath… you can’t fix the hive mind - just sit back and laugh at how easily manipulated the fucking idiots in here are
    That’s hilariously ironic!!

Thanks for the dreary Tuesday morning laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Sucks. Was he vaxxed?
    If it was longer than 3-6 months ago, guy could’ve been vaxx’d and had his antibodies wane to the point where he’s as good as unvaccinated.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02689-y

The study shows that people who become infected with the Delta variant are less likely to pass the virus to their close contacts if they have already had a COVID-19 vaccine than if they haven’t1. But that protective effect is relatively small, and dwindles alarmingly at three months after the receipt of the second shot.”

A person who was fully vaccinated and then had a ‘breakthrough’ Delta infection was almost twice as likely to pass on the virus as someone who was infected with Alpha.”

In people infected 2 weeks after receiving the vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca, both in the UK, the chance that an unvaccinated close contact would test positive was 57%, but 3 months later, that chance rose to 67%. The latter figure is on par with the likelihood that an unvaccinated person will spread the virus.”

looks like those vaccines don’t really work after 6 months… unlike shingles, measles, mumps, polio….

If it was longer than 3-6 months ago, guy could’ve been vaxx’d and had his antibodies wane to the point where he’s as good as unvaccinated.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02689-y

The study shows that people who become infected with the Delta variant are less likely to pass the virus to their close contacts if they have already had a COVID-19 vaccine than if they haven’t1. But that protective effect is relatively small, and dwindles alarmingly at three months after the receipt of the second shot.”

A person who was fully vaccinated and then had a ‘breakthrough’ Delta infection was almost twice as likely to pass on the virus as someone who was infected with Alpha.”

In people infected 2 weeks after receiving the vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca, both in the UK, the chance that an unvaccinated close contact would test positive was 57%, but 3 months later, that chance rose to 67%. The latter figure is on par with the likelihood that an unvaccinated person will spread the virus.”

looks like those vaccines don’t really work after 6 months… unlike shingles, measles, mumps, polio….
    I'm happy to walk you through the articles cited by Nature and explain them to you. You don't understand them right now.

My consulting rate is $550 per hour. It's a real offer. I've taught stupid people before.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I'm happy to walk you through the articles cited by Nature and explain them to you. You don't understand them right now.

My consulting rate is $550 per hour. It's a real offer. I've taught stupid people before.

those people must still be stupid if you’ve taught them… because nobody in their right mind would pay $550/hr to listen to some old curmudgeon bitch about how the world passed him by…

mtuhockey, this thread seems to be your kryptonite.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

those people must still be stupid if you’ve taught them… because nobody in their right mind would pay $550/hr to listen to some old curmudgeon bitch about how the world passed him by…
    I'm 39 years old and make my living doing statistical work in the healthcare sector.

It's an honest offer if you're having trouble wrapping your mind around this stuff.