Page 604 of 929 FirstFirst ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,100 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Based on your previous statements here, I’m not surprised you don’t understand empathy and helping fellow humans. Keep living your selfish life away from others.
    nah, I just don’t buy into a vaccine that is less than 50% effective after 6 months when I’ve already had Covid. But I mean if you’re old, at risk or just worried about this, go ahead and get boosters every 6 months. I mean this virus wasn’t at all financially beneficial to any of those drug manufacturers…. Right? They’re doing all of this out of the kindness of their own heart? Boosters every 6 months that insurance may or may not cover? Sign me up!

Time to stop interacting with mtu.
    It adds nothing.

At least please stop quoting.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Time to stop interacting with mtu.
    It adds nothing.

At least please stop quoting.
    Don't worry. Nobody's going to be interacting with them... at work... in public places... air travel.. concerts... sports venues... LOL
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Don't worry. Nobody's going to be interacting with them... at work... in public places... air travel.. concerts... sports venues... LOL
    Keep dreaming kid. I’ll be at pretty much any event I want 1 I just have to go and get a nose swab and show my negative text and voila! I’m able to get in! It’s a miracle!

but keep trying to mandate a flu vaccine; it’s worked wonders across the world 🙄

Just like “big seatbelt”and “big health inspectors in restaurants” etc. All just a ploy. Wake up sheeple!

Off to ignore MTskull. You make this place (where you spend a lot of your time) worse.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    This is the first I've heard about someone getting a Moderna booster. Didn't even know this was a possibility yet.
    Possible, yes.

Check, check, .. check
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Just like “big seatbelt”and “big health inspectors in restaurants” etc. All just a ploy. Wake up sheeple!
    It's basically a rationalization against any modern treatment, pharmaceutical or remedy. "they're making money off this" applies to virtually everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    Keep dreaming kid. I’ll be at pretty much any event I want 1 I just have to go and get a nose swab and show my negative text and voila! I’m able to get in! It’s a miracle!

but keep trying to mandate a flu vaccine; it’s worked wonders across the world ��
    Humm one or two pricks in the arm per year or.. Oh I get it.. you love picking your nose that much you'll do it every time you want to go anywhere... Got it.

Humm one or two pricks in the arm per year or.. Oh I get it.. you love picking your nose that much you'll do it every time you want to go anywhere... Got it.
    hey, we’re also keeping anyone who doesn’t have a yearly flu shot from those venues too; right? Because I don’t want to get the flu because your dumb ass is too lazy to go out and get a yearly flu shot!

You people are some of the dumbest fuckers I’ve ever met. From KQ being worried about her VACCINATED friends going out and living life and then wanting to have dinner (she’s sketched out even though she’s vax’d) to people like you who can’t tell their ass from a hole in the ground; we’re truly fucked…

Because there's refrigerator trucks full of dead dumber motherfuckers outside hospitals right now. It's not the flu.

In other news, thank gawd we don't have a malaria problem in the states because there'd be a freedumb revolt over this astonishingly good news:

"The WHO approved the first ever malaria vaccine, which could save tens of thousands of children in sub-Saharan Africa. The quest for this vaccine has been underway for a hundred years, a WHO official said, and is a "historic event."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/06/h...imes&smtyp=cur

Here's another fun fact.. The COVID tests outside the event venues aren't free. They're charging $40 here to RAPID test on top of the ticket price per event. Vaccination is free you dumb motherfucker..

actually, the trend that I am understanding is there is a growing Business requirement to require proof of vaccination to allow admission - as the value of Vaccination in slowing the spread of covid, more venues are not allowing a testing option -

but you are welcome to stand at the gate, howling about your antibodies --

G'bye... tj

Here's another fun fact.. The COVID tests outside the event venues aren't free. They're charging $40 here to RAPID test on top of the ticket price per event. Vaccination is free you dumb motherfucker..

orrrrr, and hear me out, go and get a free PCR test at Walgreens/CVS/just about any hospital 3 days before the concert and… this next part is pretty crazy… you test negative and can still go! Holy shit; it’s a miracle!

^^^ our annual folk fest https://sistersfolkfestival.org/arti...2021-festival/
    had 5000 patrons, volunteers and musicians in our town of 2500 this weekend.

Proof of vax required for all. No issues, patron were pleased by how smoothly the verification process went.

hey, we’re also keeping anyone who doesn’t have a yearly flu shot from those venues too; right? Because I don’t want to get the flu because your dumb ass is too lazy to go out and get a yearly flu shot!

You people are some of the dumbest fuckers I’ve ever met. From KQ being worried about her VACCINATED friends going out and living life and then wanting to have dinner (she’s sketched out even though she’s vax’d) to people like you who can’t tell their ass from a hole in the ground; we’re truly fucked…
    saved for posterity -

Thank you, mtu - the ignorance of your arrogance has set a new standard of despicable behavior -

please go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under -

the entertainment value you add here is not worth your profane insults ;

it is no longer worth even trying to correct your "misinformation" Because

you know what you write are lies, but

you are so aroused by the reactions you get, you don't even recognize the pathology of your behavior --

with due respect. tj

orrrrr, and hear me out, go and get a free PCR test at Walgreens/CVS/just about any hospital 3 days before the concert and… this next part is pretty crazy… you test negative and can still go! Holy shit; it’s a miracle!
    Ya go spend an hour driving there waiting, driving back every time you want to re enter society. rest of the time stay in your bunker.. Clearly you've never gotten tested. It can take a lot longer than that when they're busy. I've been tested twice, daughter three times. Fastest it ever happened was about 30 minutes right up the street with no wait.

God you're an idiot!

Please stop feeding this fucktard. We all know he’s a moron so let’s move forward.

Seriously, stop quoting him! If they start to starve they will leave. It’s simple psychology.

Edit: looking at you SJG and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    It's basically a rationalization against any modern treatment, pharmaceutical or remedy. "they're making money off this" applies to virtually everything.
    The Daily podcast kind of got into that with a look back at how Ivermectin became a craze. Well worth a listen. The tortured logic is amazing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/04/p...d19-drugs.html

Maybe we should all stop buying bananas because someone is making money selling them.

The same people who rant on about the virtues of unbridled capitalism are feeding these crazy conspiracy theories and convincing people the vaccine is an evil product of the capitalists. What?

It only makes sense when you realize the oligarchs are fanning the flames of this nonsense to sew division because weakened government institutions gives them the power that should belong to us. The power of self rule under a strong democracy.

Reference for that last paragraph in case people think I am pulling shit out of my ass. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ls-koch-money/
    Last edited by uglymoney; 10-06-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Ya go spend an hour driving there waiting, driving back every time you want to re enter society. rest of the time stay in your bunker.. Clearly you've never gotten tested. It can take a lot longer than that when they're busy. I've been tested twice, daughter three times. Fastest it ever happened was about 30 minutes right up the street with no wait.

God you're an idiot!
    so because it happens to you; it’s everywhere right?? I’ve been tested 3 times - one positive at the beginning and two negatives since then. I never waited in a line for longer than a minute - super easy to do and had my results in less than 48 hours each time.

im sorry you’re such a mess… but not everywhere has the same problems you do…

well we don't wana give big pharama any money

but OTOH we drove the big auto to the big food source to buy the big breakfast cereal and poured big dairy all over it
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    well we don't wana give big pharama any money

but OTOH we drove the big auto to the big food source to buy the big breakfast cereal and poured big dairy all over it
    Exactly. And Ivermectin, the alt right wonder drug, is manufactured by Merck.

"For over 130 years, Merck (known as MSD outside the U.S. and Canada) has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases in pursuit of our mission to save and improve lives."

And they are putting the 5 G chip right in the Ivermectin
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    It only makes sense when you realize the oligarchs are fanning the flames of this nonsense to sew division because weakened government institutions gives them the power that should belong to us. The power of self rule under a strong democracy.

Reference for that last paragraph in case people think I am pulling shit out of my ass. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ls-koch-money/
    You notice how the lead gets buried there? The Koch name works like Soros for getting blood pressure up, only deep in the article they casually mention that those quislings are getting money for their divisive bullshit from Facebook. The company that's making the most money on this. That's not a donation, that's marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    quislings
    Good word!

Edit: ^lede