Page 309 of 929 FirstFirst ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 23206
    Our local hospital "system" covers about 20 counties in SW Virginia and NE Tennessee. During the peak of the initial outbreak, peak "positivity" rate out of all hospitalized patients was about 38%.

By early 2021, it had fallen to sub-1%. System is now back to about 13%, and the COVID ICU and COVIC floors are beginning to re-open as the Delta variant cases increase.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Our local hospital "system" covers about 20 counties in SW Virginia and NE Tennessee. During the peak of the initial outbreak, peak "positivity" rate out of all hospitalized patients was about 38%.

By early 2021, it had fallen to sub-1%. System is now back to about 13%, and the COVID ICU and COVIC floors are beginning to re-open as the Delta variant cases increase.
    How are your relatives feeling about it? Daughter or wife is a nurse or similar, right?

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    LOL
    https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r100klast7days

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I suspect for his next act he'll say all coronaviruses, not just COVID-19.

And yeah, there are a lot of old people in FLA who probably are not complete idiots and figured out a completely safe vaccine is the path to normalcy.

Also, I guess RJ is giving up on herd immunity since he thinks COVID-19 will rage FOREVER!!!!
    "completely safe" - what a good little foot soldier you are.

And then you double down on Florida's success being due to smart old people, just amazing. I guess Florida must have the smartest old population in the country? There's a whole lot of Trump voters in that demographic you know?

One page with 7 RJ troll posts. Ban that koksucker already.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I'm laughing at you because you think the last 7 days has any kind of relevance when we have 18 months of data that show Florida did amazing compared to what the collective minds on this board would have expected.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Yes of course it goes away when we hit 100% vaccination. What disease hasn’t went away when we have an effective vaccine that is taken by the vast majority of the population? Measles went away (until dumb fuck antivaxxers became more prevalent), even though the measles vaccine is less effective than the MRNA vaccines and way more contagious than even Delta.
    Not to mention even though Iceland is now open for tourism in spite of "cases are currently at their highest level ever," we're still mostly talking about daily case numbers in the double digits.

So yeah even though delta is incredibly efficient at finding the vulnerable faster than any time previously the mRNA vaccines are in fact proving effective, albeit less so than before.

In California, for example, the unvaccinated are now 15X more likely than the vaccinated to be infected with delta:

Attachment 381304

Comfortable mask is an oxymoron. When I'm in that situation I let it hang from one ear. Either way, even if there is a defensible reason to wear a mask solo in a car, do you deny that there are nutjobs out there wearing them because it makes them feel safe?
    Replace the word mask with gun

I don't believe that the vaccines are without long term safety data. It's a simple fact. You're preferred professionals, virologists, immunologists, and medical experts are the one's that believe they are safe long term. It is undeniable that any scientific professional that questions the mainstream narrative on vaccines is take a huge career risk. And there are people in these fields that question the mainstream narrative. Robert Malone is one of the creators of mRNA vaccines and he regrets taking it.

For the record, I think some people should take the vaccine. I just don't think it makes sense for me. I firmly believe there is a cutoff point where the risk isn't worth the reward. We can argue where the cutoff point is, but to pretend it doesn't exist is disingenuous. For instance, the UK thinks kids under 18 shouldn't take it: https://apnews.com/article/europe-he...6ed14bd3cc12a5

Maybe because these things are voluntary??

Get real. We had 90%+ mask compliance in this country for a year. It did nothing. The vaccinated are still spreading COVID. Iceland currently has the highest amount of cases of the entire pandemic despite the majority of its adult population being vaccinated and nearly 100% of people over 50. COVID is here forever.
    Iceman is 71 percent fully vaccinated, and true, new cases have spiked in the last couple of weeks.

Hopefully, deaths week not spike.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Interesting data here. Note FL.

https://news.google.com/covid19/map?...S&ceid=US%3Aen .

Cases per 1M:
    North Dakota 146,583
    Rhode Island 145,691
    South Dakota 141,542
    Utah 134,917
    Tennessee 128,838
    Oklahoma 121,465
    Florida 120,623
    Iowa 120,377
    South Carolina 119,864
    Alabama 119,801
    Nebraska 118,098
    Wisconsin 118,057

Mask compliance was never anywhere near 90%, at least across ID, UT,WY and CO.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quoting RJ is like beating a dead cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Interesting data here. Note FL.

https://news.google.com/covid19/map?...S&ceid=US%3Aen .

Cases per 1M:
    North Dakota 146,583
    Rhode Island 145,691
    South Dakota 141,542
    Utah 134,917
    Tennessee 128,838
    Oklahoma 121,465
    Florida 120,623
    Iowa 120,377
    South Carolina 119,864
    Alabama 119,801
    Nebraska 118,098
    Wisconsin 118,057

Mask compliance was never anywhere near 90%, at least across ID, UT,WY and CO.
    FLA already overtook NY in total cases, and with this latest wave might overtake NY in deaths too, yet having a smaller population, less density and available vaccines.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    One page with 7 RJ troll posts. Ban that koksucker already.
    The fact that he's flummoxed by rates alone is more than ban-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    FLA already overtook NY in total cases, and with this latest wave might overtake NY in deaths too, yet having a smaller population, less density and available vaccines.
    Adjusted for population they aren't even close to overtaking NY in deaths. I don't know why this concept is so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    The fact that he's flummoxed by rates alone is more than ban-worthy.
    Got an example?

Iceland sounds fucked, how many deaths are they up to, 40,50k? no? well what about recently? nothing? no deaths since november 2020? oh. I guess i’ll shut up about Iceland’s case count now.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Is the "science" finally coming around?

Biden COVID advisor Michael Osterholm on CNN today: “We know today that many of the face cloth coverings that people wear are not very effective in reducing any of the virus movement in or out."
    https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...61427210006541

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Iceland sounds fucked, how many deaths are they up to, 40,50k? no? well what about recently? nothing? no deaths since november 2020? oh. I guess i’ll shut up about Iceland’s case count now.
    Totally missing the point, but that's no surprise for someone who can't read a graph.

what’s the point, that when you go from 5 cases to 10 the sky is falling? i’m surprised you can leave the house with that attitude.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I'm laughing at you because you think the last 7 days has any kind of relevance when we have 18 months of data that show Florida did amazing compared to what the collective minds on this board would have expected.
    We’re laughing at you because we live in the present and Florida is at the bottom of the barrel right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    what’s the point, that when you go from 5 cases to 10 the sky is falling? i’m surprised you can leave the house with that attitude.
    That COVID cases will still be here even if people get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    We’re laughing at you because we live in the present and Florida is at the bottom of the barrel right now.

I'm laughing at you because you don't understand seasonality. What are you going to say when cases fall off in the next couple weeks?

Put the fucking morons on ignore and stop replying. They're too brainwashed to get a clue, they aren't changing their minds. Engaging with the trolls is the epitome of insanity

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Put the fucking morons on ignore and stop replying. They're too brainwashed to get a clue, they aren't changing their minds. Engaging with the trolls is the epitome of insanity
    It's fun tho! They're such idiots.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

But you are literally feeding them.