Page 714 of 811 FirstFirst ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... LastLast
Results 17,826 to 17,850 of 20252
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    did you see that one of the US Omicron cases was fully vaxxed and boosted? Kinda a bummer. I know that the vax/boost help lessen the symptoms and I'd rather be vaxxed/boosted than not but still..... where's the light at the end of the tunnel?
    Fuck.

Headed to NYC in two weeks and am now wondering if we should go. Fully vaxxed and boosters FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Dude, this shit was coming no matter what. Covid, delta, now this shit after we’ve all been jabbed 3x.

Can we stop blaming eachother and address the root of the problem?

Ever here of divide of conquer? Probably invented by the Chinese. It apparently works.

You know, put the politics on hold before we all die?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Utterly shameless.

I’m tapping out.

Got 3 Moderna’s in me and 2 shots in my kid. I’ll keep wearing my mask indoors when needed but I’m done giving a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Fuck.

Headed to NYC in two weeks and am now wondering if we should go. Fully vaxxed and boosters FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    did you see that one of the US Omicron cases was fully vaxxed and boosted? Kinda a bummer. I know that the vax/boost help lessen the symptoms and I'd rather be vaxxed/boosted than not but still..... where's the light at the end of the tunnel?
    On top of that, most of those folks were wearing masks. Either part of their costume or medical or both..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Dude, this shit was coming no matter what. Covid, delta, now this shit after we’ve all been jabbed 3x.

Ever here of divide of conquer? Probably invented by the Chinese. It apparently works.

You know, put the politics on hold before we all die?
    Says the guy who a week ago started a thread titled Biden beats Trump in Covid killing

Concern troll is now Cant we all just get along troll.

Sorry for the polyass. Back to talking about vaccines vs omicron.

What do you propose and how is it going to address ending the pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Says the guy who a week ago started a thread titled Biden beats Trump in Covid killing

Concern troll is now Cant we all just get along troll.

Sorry for the polyass. Back to talking about vaccines vs omicron.
    Oh, thanks for reminding me why I put Cono on ignore. I was starting to forget. He's the one person on the list that I was on the fence about. We all have our own signal to noise threshold. I'm eternally grateful to skidog for pushing me over the edge after 8 years here. It has been much nicer since I started ignoring folks. Gary from Terrace is my hero but he's probably got me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What do you propose and how is it going to address ending the pandemic?
    The ultimate question for the anti vax crowd

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Moderna booster on board. 12 hours in, the injection site is sore and stiff but other than that no side effects so far.

My sister delivered Covid to the rest of the family on thanksgiving weekend. 3 breakthrough cases so far. Luckily we were working and didn’t attend. My wife decided it was definitely time for me to get boosted before our annual Christmas obligations come due.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

Mrs. Seano got Moderna booster yesterday….. She’s been in bed since 5pm last night, aches, chills, says she felt like she’s been in a car wreck……Fak.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We shouldn't have been dependent on China. We had our own front line pandemic threats intelligence gathering resources there until...

Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

China had nothing to do with our being blindsided... Trump cut that shit without any other resource replacing it.. We should have been vigilant on our own about these threats..
    if you can't take this junk to polyass., please leave it in the fear and loathing thread.

this post ^^^ and this link contributes nothing to the vaccination thread --
    I get that these forums are extended by those with great wit, but some of this stuff is just tired and tiring...

KQ, I don't believe it is going to end...
    vaccination continues to be a more than annual event - 'We' can adapt to that.

I am a little amazed at the insistence to travel internationally for pleasure...

... I believe /// ... we deserve what we get.

Please get vaccinated - and boostered.

omicron may be less pathologic -
    next time we may not be so Lucky
    ( like we aren't with Delta )

Be well -
    Please
    Be Safe... tj

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    if you can't take this junk to polyass., please leave it in the fear and loathing thread.

this post ^^^ and this link contributes nothing to the vaccination thread --
    I get that these forums are extended by those with great wit, but some of this stuff is just tired and tiring...
    Please stop singling me out for RESPONDING to others initiating these dialogues. Do you have them on ignore or something?

I'm not going to allow this BS to go unchallenged or uncorrected in ANY thread. If you're going to call me out over it, call EVERYONE out over it..

I’m just hear you say fuck whoever, over in China, who made this all possible.

It’s about time we kick their ass out of the WTO and everything else. They are still playing games with the early data and apparently this strain MAY be closer to that and somewhere I read that makes it more likely to be man made, not a fucking bat.

Maybe get a new thread going then? I'm stupid political but I've checked myself down a number of times in this thread to keep it viable.

I shot an unvaccinated deer today in Iowa and didn't wear a mask while I field dressed the magnificent animal. So, I guess I have found some common ground with the other side, albeit toting a pump action Winchester slug gun while being triple vaxxed on high doses of freshly ground Pike Place and wearing Patagucci under my blaze orange.

I guess where we draw the don't give a fuck line tends to differ but we all want to live out our lives freely and go to woods, mountains, lakes, streams and trails that giveth and just live fully every now and then.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...ction.amp.html

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

again, howling about the former prez. does nothing to move the discussion toward a solution to the pandemic - Or promoting vaccination. which has been my message for three months...

There is a place for posts and 'dialogue' like the above ^^^
    it is not in this thread ;

you can try to "call out" everyone you disagree with in every thread. . .
    I am sorry you believe this is your responsibility - alone.

I stand by my objection -
    bashing the former prez. does nothing to move toward a solution to the pandemic...

There are several who are making significant contributions through this thread, and I have 'called them out' repeatedly - Positively.

good luck. tj

I'm not going to allow this BS to go unchallenged or uncorrected in ANY thread. If you're going to call me out over it, call EVERYONE out over it.
    Do you think your call out makes any difference?

The ones you are calling out get a woody from being called out.

The rest of us were smart enough to either use the ignore function or just plain let it go because we understand that no one believes this shtick any more.

Austin/Cono etc are not worth your time.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Pretty funny the graphic of the new Omicron virus. Looks like the ODB of corona virus variants.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    the best way to not gits the butthutts cause the cheese puff wordprocesser bro to call you out as a stokeless poliasshat
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post

There are several who are making significant contributions through this thread, and I have 'called them out' repeatedly - Positively.

good luck. tj
    TO VACCINATE OR NOT---THE RAT FLU ODYSSEY CONTINUES
    I'm sorry you feel the need to call ONLY me out for what you deem not related to promoting vaccines. I disagree.. Pointing out the hypocrisy exhibited by the "OR NOT" folks is intended to help them reconsider how silly and dangerous their choice is to themselves and others. Again, are we no longer discussing the "Or Not" aspect of this and how foolish that choice is?

P.S. The giant hole in CDC left by the former to no loner be discussed is definitely a reason many didn't get the adequate and accurate info to make the right decision.. and we're still suffering from that damage.. It's still relevant..

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    the best way to not gits the butthutts cause the cheese puff wordprocesser bro to call you out as a stokeless poliasshat
    thanks. I laughed -

had to read it three times, but I am pretty-sure I am the cheese puff wordprocessor...

thanks, SFB. skiJ
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    The fact that covid exists in animal populations is another reason we can't vax our way out of this. It's not like smallpox which only occurs in humans and can be eradicated through vaccination.
    Seems like flawed reasoning to me. Vaccinations should help as much against animal vectors as human vectors.

He’s just spewing polyass hat bullshit here.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Moderna booster on board. 12 hours in, the injection site is sore and stiff but other than that no side effects so far.

My sister delivered Covid to the rest of the family on thanksgiving weekend. 3 breakthrough cases so far. Luckily we were working and didn’t attend. My wife decided it was definitely time for me to get boosted before our annual Christmas obligations come due.
    I'm right around hour 48 post moderna booster. Hours 24-48 were brutal - incredibly uncomfortable. My armpit felt like I had a giant boil in it; even just moving my arm would leave me wincing in pain. Fever of 101, nausea, hotflashes and chills, just awful.

Still, I'm glad I did it. 100% worthwhile.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Deer have been found with covid!!

Good thing I’m never closer than 50 feet to a deer.

Cats can get covid though!!

Good thing house-pets get vaccines regularly.

Pangolins though!!!! Etc etc etc

SJG.
    ... I have not 'called you out' for not promoting vaccination - I believe you support vaccination.
    in your term(s), I have 'called you out' for 'bashing' ( my term) the former prez. in this thead.

'We' can promote vaccination without mentioning the former prez. ;
    mentioning the former prez. immediately undermines you position regarding vaccination with those who do not agree...
    ( please) leave that in polyass.

I got significant similar reactions to a couple of other claims I objected to
    ( you have not been completely singled-out, though I appreciate that feeling. )

looking forward,
    I look foward to advancement in vaccine (technology)( extended immunity and ,,, other parameters ) -
    intranasal delivery has been mentioned as potentially reducing transmissibility.

we 'll see how effective current vaccination is for omicron...

the 'pandemic of the Unvaccinated' with Delta has made it challenging to promote vaccination to those who are Antivaccination, given the ease with which demands for lifetime, sterilizing immunity are made...

'we' don't persuade anyone with insults -
    dismissing the beliefs of others as "BS" ,,, only solidifies the disagreement.

like ugly-, I have several times held my comments to see where the discussion goes...

despite a friend who died of covid, and other friends who have had covid and been at-risk,
    I am not afraid of covid as I was a year ago... However,

a pandemic disease with the parameters mentioned above , ,,, I don't know - -

If 'we' choose individual freedom of Choice and disagreement-and-argument over survival and community,
    I don't know that those choices promote survival of the community/society - or the species.

... please take polyass. to polyass., or at least 'fear and loathing' -

we 'll get through covid - but 'we' have divisions to overcome.

vaccination is a good tool to maintain one's immunity/resistance to covid.

peace - Out. tj
    Last edited by skiJ; 12-04-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Most pets are low to the ground where our droplets go.. Theirs are less likely to reach us than our are to reach them.. Same goes for little kids.. Lower to the ground so they're more likely to get it from us than us from them.. kid to adult is documented. Pet to human is not (right?).

Wouldn't surprise me to see vets recommending COVID vaccines for pets within a year or two assuming there isn't some massive miracle to eliminate it.