Page 881 of 929 FirstFirst ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... LastLast
Results 22,001 to 22,025 of 23206
    Piercy can think for himself, that is dangerous!

Amazing there are still so many people out there who think actually getting infected--with the potential for it to be severe or even lethal--is a better path to immunity than getting a couple shots. The data are absolutely clear that vaccines greatly reduce the chances of severe illness.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Amazing there are still so many people out there who think actually getting infected--with the potential for it to be severe or even lethal--is a better path to immunity than getting a couple shots. The data are absolutely clear that vaccines greatly reduce the chances of severe illness.
    But the largest cable news outlet doesn’t let their viewers know that.

Also show that's about all it does. I am still more worried about long term effects from MRNA treatment but to each their own.

The Vax may hurt more kids though than it can protect, especially since it doesn't fix the spread or catch thingy.

Enjoy your therapy if choice. I got the JNJ and have had every version of the Rona so far too.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    Also show that's about all it does.
    That's sufficient. Yeah, it would be awesome if it they were also more effective in preventing Covid with the recent strains, but the fact that the vaccines aren't perfect doesn't mean they're worthless.

At this point the notion that there are any long term effects from MRNA vaccines seems vanishingly small.

Also show that's about all it does....

Enjoy your therapy if choice. I got the JNJ and have had every version of the Rona so far too.
    No connection between calling all vaccines "it" and counting unboosted JNJ recipients as "fully vaccinated" despite being one of them and getting "every version of the Rona so far."

Groundhog day.

i had pfizer on my first two shots and moderna for the third. mixing them up seems to improve efficacy

Looks like our turn. My eight year old daughter has had "cold" symptoms for the past ten days or so. The first day was bad with fever of 101, but none after that and just coughing. She had a couple of negative home tests so we thought it was just a cold. A neighbor just tested positive and our daughter was coughing maybe a little more this morning and tested again and it came back positive. Hard to know if it's been COVID this whole time or if it is just coincidental on the heels of her cold. Hopefully the wife and I can stay clean. We have a trip in 10 days.

Also show that's about all it does. I am still more worried about long term effects from MRNA treatment but to each their own.

The Vax may hurt more kids though than it can protect, especially since it doesn't fix the spread or catch thingy.

Lots of “articles” and talk out there about how the “gene therapy” vaccines are gonna cause widespread destruction of peoples immune systems. It was supposed to happen right away. Then that got moved to “within a year”. Now it’s “in the next decade”.

I find the combination of “the vaccine is too weak and the protection wears off” and “years from now it’s gonna cause widespread immune destruction in your body” an entertaining to witness misunderstanding of how these vaccines work.

Listen if I’m going to die in 2032 from my three covid vaccines at least tell Gates and Soros to turn in my 5G signal so I can really enjoy my last decade.

CDC data through May 15: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...vaccine-status

for JNJ (only):
    -shows slightly case rates higher than mRNA+booster during omicron ba1 wave
    --shows much higher death rates (6.73 per 100,000 population) compared to mRNA+booster (1.01 or 1.47 per 100,000 population) during omicron BA1 wave peak (compared to 29.10 per 100,000 population unvaxed)

a lot more data on webpage, including second booster data.

Talked to my doc yesterday.

Booster in Nov 2021, Covid Jan 2022.

Doc says wait on the updated Moderna.

PA Kiddo back at work yesterday.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Talked to my doc yesterday.

Booster in Nov 2021, Covid Jan 2022.

Doc says wait on the updated Moderna.

PA Kiddo back at work yesterday.
    Any idea when the updated Moderna will be out?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Everyone knows it’s Asspen. But he’s not using that name because someone doxxed it (someone even said he doxxed himself)

But yet everyone knows Percy is him…so if Asspen is doxxed so is Percy….so why the alias?

You've been here long enough to know that you are using the term alias incorrectly. You are either too dumb to understand and use the term properly in TGR's context, or smart enough to know better but just COULD. NOT. HELP. YOURSELF. when it comes to stalking and attacking my EVERY post on these forums. Hi, here you are again. You didn't even write anything of substance to the topic at hand. Yawn.

I think I know where your constant vitriol comes from. Let me guess, you have been dumped a few times over the years, but the ex girlfriends never gave you a reason, and it really ate into your ego and this constant shitposting is your release from that harsh lonely reality. Dude, you're kind of the creep that follows people around internet forums constantly attacking internet strangers. This same ugly behavior translates into real life and relationships. Those poor girls got away while they could. Here at TGR we can see your unhinged constant attacking posts. This is you in real life. Sounds terrible for every soul in your orbit.

Want to make some more personal attacks? Feel free to PM me to save everyone else here the headache. People like you will be the end of these TGR forums as we know it.

Catching every wave of covid to hit SLT… that’s a lot of time in isolation/quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Rideout View Post
    You've been here long enough to know that you are using the term alias incorrectly. You are either too dumb to understand and use the term properly in TGR's context, or smart enough to know better but just COULD. NOT. HELP. YOURSELF. when it comes to stalking and attacking my EVERY post on these forums. Hi, here you are again. You didn't even write anything of substance to the topic at hand. Yawn.

I think I know where your constant vitriol comes from. Let me guess, you have been dumped a few times over the years, but the ex girlfriends never gave you a reason, and it really ate into your ego and this constant shitposting is your release from that harsh lonely reality. Dude, you're kind of the creep that follows people around internet forums constantly attacking internet strangers. This same ugly behavior translates into real life and relationships. Those poor girls got away while they could. Here at TGR we can see your unhinged constant attacking posts. This is you in real life. Sounds terrible for every soul in your orbit.

Want to make some more personal attacks? Feel free to PM me to save everyone else here the headache. People like you will be the end of these TGR forums as we know it.
    uh-huh

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Any idea when the updated Moderna will be out?
    She said they were saying early fall.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I just saw something that said August/September for the latest Moderna multi variants boosters. That's exactly when I was planning on getting #4, with the flu shot.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Name:  llz5adr1i2891.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  63.7 KB

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Been hesitant to post until some time had passed. I definitely think the 5 day course of Paxlovid helped me. I can get my HR up to 180 on the bike and feel ok later that night. I feel like my aerobic capacity improved pretty strongly around the 5 or 6 day mark. I was able to catch the Zone 2 peloton I had been riding with on Zwift for the past couple months. Before if I fell off the back of the pack I struggled to pedal hard and catch back up. Now I can catch them with ease again and not feel like death.

Hoping this keeps up. I have read stuff online of people having the PASC flare back up and then trying 30 days of Paxlovid. So far so good. Still gonna take it easy and not get back into any hard interval stuff for a while.

Paxlovid was great for me last week: five day course, started on day three if the Covid symptoms as soon as the test came back positive. The symptoms (cough, sore throat, fatigue) started to disappear on day two and were gone at the end of day three of Paxlovid treatment.

It’s good to know that it may help with long covid too.

I had bad taste side effect tho and can’t imagine going through 30 days course. On the other hand, it is better than the alternative of Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Been hesitant to post until some time had passed. I definitely think the 5 day course of Paxlovid helped me. I can get my HR up to 180 on the bike and feel ok later that night. I feel like my aerobic capacity improved pretty strongly around the 5 or 6 day mark. I was able to catch the Zone 2 peloton I had been riding with on Zwift for the past couple months. Before if I fell off the back of the pack I struggled to pedal hard and catch back up. Now I can catch them with ease again and not feel like death.

Hoping this keeps up. I have read stuff online of people having the PASC flare back up and then trying 30 days of Paxlovid. So far so good. Still gonna take it easy and not get back into any hard interval stuff for a while.
    That's great to read. Hopefully the worst is behind you.

Dammit, wife just got a positive rapid test. Well we had a good run.

I hope she is able to sleep/rest a bunch as that helped my wife kick it faster than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I hope she is able to sleep/rest a bunch as that helped my wife kick it faster than me.
    Luckily she is. She just finished up a big job and now has a couple days off.

This looks very promising. FDA advisory committee was positive on the non tested Omicron 4/5 variant vaccine for October. So it seems very possible they do switch to the flu shot model. Fingers crossed.

Very glad I went and got the 4th OG dose. Hopefully it will roll me right into an updated version.

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...ere-getting-an

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk