Page 791 of 929 FirstFirst ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... LastLast
Results 19,751 to 19,775 of 23206
    Teletech doesn't understand the concept of continuous mutations. And that the unvaxxed are potential Darwin winners, by their own choice. (If they had the option)
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I hope he's right and omicron (or omnicron, as he calls it) is the death knell, but I see no compelling evidence that it will be.

This thread is beyond toxic, I can't bear reading it anymore.

My fault, I'll bow out in very easy self preservation of sanity.

My mistake, you don't need to pad this thread, it is truly, chatter, blather, and not suitable for rational thought.

Fucking bunch of idiots, all of you.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

https://www.pressherald.com/2022/01/...tional-deaths/

Portland, Maine will be glad to learn the pandemic is over - with a seven day rolling average of more than 1000 ( a thousand ) positive tests daily for the week of January 6, 2022, and 461 hospitalizations for covid for the week.

to me, it is more than ironic that the poster is calling for others to quit, while he continues to attempt to spread disinformation.
    Please, do move on, so those who are still trying to limit this disease can continue...

https://bangordailynews.com/2022/01/...-0vzoa9n507wn/

12,762 cases of covid in Maine for the first two weeks of January, and more hospitalizations from covid in Maine ( 462 ) that at any time in the last two years, but the poster has declared the pandemic over.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

to the question of whether omicron will end the pandemic, ,,, with these kinds of numbers ^^^ I cannot encourage that expectation
    ( more than 20,000 cases Daily (nationwide); almost 2000 deaths Daily (nationwide); boosters, still less than 25% )

Please, Be vaccinated - and boostered.

please use any additional precautions you believe are appropriate.

yes, it is time, as the poster said, it is time for the poster to move on, it is his declaration.

thanks... tj

“Okay campers, rise, and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out there… it's cold out there every day.”

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    We're vaccinated!
    this
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    This thread is beyond toxic, I can't bear reading it anymore.

My fault, I'll bow out in very easy self preservation of sanity.

My mistake, you don't need to pad this thread, it is truly, chatter, blather, and not suitable for rational thought.

Fucking bunch of idiots, all of you.
    Just wait until we hit page 800, that's the rally page.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Everybody is getting covid right now or just got it. If enough people get covid we reach herd immunity. The vaccine might have done the same thing, but you can’t vaccinate the world in a short time. But apparently we can infect the whole world pretty fast and that going to end this.
    Is this your expert opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

this plague is far from over

Want to get omicron and just get it over with? Here's why that's a bad idea
    1. You could get sicker than you want to
    2. You could spread the virus to vulnerable people
    3. Your immunity will last months — not years
    4. You could add to the crisis in the health care system
    5. If you get sick now, you may not have access to treatments that are still in short supply
    6. The chances of getting long COVID after omicron haven't been ruled out
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ms-precautions

Vaccine or not, when are unmasked idiots going to stop filling stadiums?without masks?

When you consider all the changes from covid, and the economic pressure to keep promoting these events, are we in somekind of denial?

an outdoors stadium full of fully vaxxed unmasked people during periods of low community numbers in delta or OG times was different than in the current tidal wave of super transmissible and vaccine dodging omicron numbers.

To what absolute degree it’s different I can’t say. But it is different.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    an outdoors stadium full of fully vaxxed unmasked people during periods of low community numbers in delta or OG times was different than in the current tidal wave of super transmissible and vaccine dodging omicron numbers.

To what absolute degree it’s different I can’t say. But it is different.
    I agree, a couple of months ago is one thing, but today? These people are not all vaxed either, and probably less than the National average.

I wouldn’t go if you gave me 50 yard line seats at the 9er game tomorrow.

I sat in the back row of USC stadium in mid November post delta / pre omicron. Couldn’t get anywhere near the stadium without proof of full vaccination. I had my booster three weeks beforehand. Wore a mask when I went to the bathroom or anywhere enclosed.

I wouldn’t do that today.

I guess if you live in a city/state who is trying to strike a balance between some sensible restrictions and regular life (and one that isn’t afraid to change those restrictions regularly based on the current situation) it’s quite different than cities/states where it’s all about the freedom and any mention of masks, or vaccines, or restrictions/lockdowns is just unpatriotic and not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Update for those still following. Novak lost his court case and was deported tonight.
    Saw that. It makes me happy.

Good. Fuck that guy. And not because he is an anti-vaxxer, but because he revealed himself to be an entitled douchebag who thinks he is better than the rest of us.

Plus I can’t believe he is a pro tennis player, I’m way better than he is.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Harry is the best player on the court.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-01-16 094940.png
Views: 470
Size:  367.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-01-16 094940.png
Views: 470
Size:  367.7 KB
    So. Mod team. This is spot on. And funneh as shit. But. How's it any different than my stick in the bicycle wheel meme?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    poundkeypoliasshatlite
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

That appropriateness of that cartoon will be irrelevant when we hit a million

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    That appropriateness of that cartoon will be irrelevant when we hit a million
    I check the worldometer site a lot and it seems like the total has been going up faster ever since 800, 000 certianly no sign of anything slowing down

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So. Mod team. This is spot on. And funneh as shit. But. How's it any different than my stick in the bicycle wheel meme?
    Cuz i posted it, not you

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It isn't any different. And doesn't belong in this thread any more than your post did. Though we certainly appreciate you calling us out as if we read and preapprove of every post made in here, that's nice.

Cuz i posted it, not you
    Fuck off.

Look, it's not that fucking hard. Want to discuss public health policy, vaccine science, whatever, knock yourselves out in here. Want to take a shot at the other party, or particular people closely aligned with the other party, take it to poliass. Yes, there's a grey area, the public health policy discussion has a fuzzy line with politics. But neither that comic above nor the bicycle meme came remotely close to the fuzzy line, they are clearly political shots and nothing else, and have no place in here. So knock it the fuck off, we don't want to have to moderate a goddam thing but you guys are making it hard.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Cuz i posted it, not you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post

Fuck off.

Lmao!