Page 539 of 929 FirstFirst ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... LastLast
Results 13,451 to 13,475 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Federal Court: Anti-Vaxxers Do Not Have a Constitutional or Statutory Right to Endanger Everyone Else

Excerpt:

“The court found that the plaintiffs did “not explain how the rights allegedly violated by the [public health order] are fundamental.” 2021 WL 4145746, at *5. “[I]ndeed nowhere,” said the court, did the plaintiffs “address how the right to work in a hospital or attend the State Fair, unvaccinated and during a pandemic, is ‘deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition.’”
    This is great. The arguments must have come from the same amazing legal minds who gave us the election fraud allegations last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    If it turned out that in a few more years if this we ended up totally split and sorted into locations and populations and political systems where public health is thoughtfully handled and others where it’s a Mexico-style Covidtown™ free-for-all, which really seems possible, a kind of civil coldwar of migrations in both directions, what would the vaxxed places really lose in that process? Nutters who can’t figure this thing out? I dunno man, but I guess I’ve crossed some kind of mental barrier where I’d rather we just formally break up with these people and let them do it their own way.
    I'm down for a Canadian expansion if you are:

Name:  dDRZgMrJnEXwxUt-800x450-noPad.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  41.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post

Wait, don't we get Alberta?

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Are you purposely being obtuse out of embarrassment for getting it so wrong or you totally unaware of the fact there's more to the immune system than antibodies alone?
    If antibodies never 'waned,' wouldn't our blood just eventually be thick with nothing but antibodies and we die? Serious question.

I'm down. Except we should let Canada have Michigan, and we'll take Alberta off their hands. Win-win?

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Huh?

The conversation over convalescent plasma centers around the fact that both vaccination and natural immunity begin to wane around 6 months after infection/vaccination. You trust the Red Cross, right?

Get ready for a booster every 6 months!

The CDC and FDA don't want to admit this....yet, but they have already showed their hand by requiring boosters for select at risk groups.

The push over the last few months has been to get the vaccine hesitant to jump on board. Announcing at the same time that one will need a booster every 6 months isn't going to go over well. It will come out eventually, but in the meantime you can keep wishing it away all you want.
    Still unable to accept you were misunderstanding the Red Cross info. Carry on that way if your ego can’t take the hit.

Now you are going on a tangent about boosters - why? I’m guessing the majority of vaccinated people would jump at the chance for a booster if that is what the science shows is recommended. Maybe even the Red Cross will recommend it! Then you’ll have painted yourself into a corner.

I’m ready for a booster. Sign me up. What you think is some “aha - gotcha! You need a booster! Checkmate!” moment is just your fantasy playing out live for us to witness. Just more embarrassment.

You thought I’d be sad to have a booster. And that idea seems to make you happy. Sorry but not really sorry for robbing you of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    This comment right at the beginning is interesting eh? Thought there wasnt any protection from covid with prior infection? Weird...
    Dude, has anyone here ever said that? Exceptionally weak.

If antibodies never 'waned,' wouldn't our blood just eventually be thick with nothing but antibodies and we die? Serious question.
    Yes, our blood would turn to sludge if antibodies didn't wane. The good news is our immune system is more than just antibodies. Even with low detectable levels in our blood, we're not defenseless. After being trained by vaccines or infection, if we encounter the coronavirus B cells in the body generate new antibodies to block the virus and our body also produces T cells to clear infected cells.

Jesusland can have Nevada and hopefully Alaska joins the blue. Otherwise, I welcome our rulers from the North.

Still unable to accept you were misunderstanding the Red Cross info. Carry on that way if your ego can’t take the hit.

Now you are going on a tangent about boosters - why? I’m guessing the majority of vaccinated people would jump at the chance for a booster if that is what the science shows is recommended. Maybe even the Red Cross will recommend it! Then you’ll have painted yourself into a corner.

I’m ready for a booster. Sign me up. What you think is some “aha - gotcha! You need a booster! Checkmate!” moment is just your fantasy playing out live for us to witness. Just more embarrassment.

You thought I’d be sad to have a booster. And that idea seems to make you happy. Sorry but not really sorry for robbing you of that.
    Not only am I game for a booster, I want to travel the world and have all the COVID vaccines in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Are you purposely being obtuse out of embarrassment for getting it so wrong or are you totally unaware of the fact there's a lot more to the immune system than antibodies alone?

Did you miss the part where the CDC themselves provide the disclaimer their data doesn't include the second most populous state and also doesn't include data for 41% of the vaccinated population?

You pulled a similar stunt last time when you claimed the CDC said vaccinated people are just as likely to spread the coronavirus even though they said the exact opposite.
    I'll answer for them:

Asspen: Yes, I'm being intentionally obtuse.

Skidog" yes, I missed that part of the CDC stats.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Now you are going on a tangent about boosters - why? I’m guessing the majority of vaccinated people would jump at the chance for a booster if that is what the science shows is recommended.
    He might have a point about that considering people bitch incessantly simply because they've got to change their fucking clocks twice a year...

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Dude, has anyone here ever said that? Exceptionally weak.
    why because you glazed over that response? Its there man...I laughed inside very hard when I read it and did not respond to its utter stupidity.

THE TGR WAY..... If you don't like it, its clearly not real...should be a new motto instead of change for a nickel.... "part of the borg?" has a nice ring to it...maybe ill make up some stickers.

just going to repeat dump this here cause its super funny it goes totally ignored...

former head of the FDA uses the actual words.... IMMUNITY FROM PRIOR INFECTION.... wow...MIND FUCKING BLOWN...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/healt...day/index.html

Alberta is like 80% vaccinated?

All you right wing idiots are like “we’ll take Alberta! huh huh huh” not realizing that the most right wing of the provinces is still way more on board with science and less filled with jesus and freedom loving patriots.

Turns out Alberta probably wouldn’t want to carry your good for nothing states.

why because you glazed over that response?
    Okay, let's see it. If you can't show the proof I'm considering it bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog
    THE TGR WAY..... If you don't like it, its clearly not real
    Perhaps you should consider the alternative: you're talking out of your ass and people call you out on it, but you can't accept the fact that maybe you're the one who's wrong.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

just clicked over 700,000
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You nimrod.

I never “promoted” that poll.

Captain dumbfuckey claimed there was no further info in the link even though it was in the link, so I provided it. But that means that I promoted it. Seriously your reading comprehension is severely fucked up, just like your personality.

You two are completely disingenuous cunts.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    And you posted the wrong link (which in the TGR influencer world is promoting)

This kind of stupidity doesn't manifest itself naturally. How much 5G injections did it take you to get here?

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    And you posted the wrong link (which in the TGR influencer world is promoting)

This kind of stupidity doesn't manifest itself naturally. How much 5G injections did it take you to get here?
    Speak english you fake ass loser?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

West of the I5 and east of 95 goes to Canada. The rest of the country can learn personal responsibility

Alberta is like 80% vaccinated?

All you right wing idiots are like “we’ll take Alberta! huh huh huh” not realizing that the most right wing of the provinces is still way more on board with science and less filled with jesus and freedom loving patriots.

Turns out Alberta probably wouldn’t want to carry your good for nothing states.
    Which science. The prior infection rate science, the herd mentality science or the vax efficacy science?

FDA

This comment right at the beginning is interesting eh? Thought there wasnt any protection from covid with prior infection? Weird...
    Holy shit I missed this gem. Congrats on the most transparently disingenuous post of the day. That’s hard to to do given the bullshit posted in this thread today. Way to prove to everyone you are just here to be a total dick.

About boosters
    Anyone in California want a booster just go ask for it at your local pharmacy.
    I walked in yesterday and asked.61 years old with no underlying issues.
    Filled out a few questions about allergic reactions and then got my shot.
    Easier than buying hookers and blow.
    Extremely sore arm last night/ this morning but good now.
    Go get your booster.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Which science. The prior infection rate science, the herd mentality science or the vax efficacy science?
    Only a disingenuous fuckstain troll like you would try to separate them for internet style points. Your shtick is as tired and transparent as they come. If people cared about your posts they be laughing at them. But they don’t. Vibes.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The Borg are an alien civilization in the Star Trek universe. They rely on a hive mind with the goal of assimilating all other cultures to achieve perfection. No individual thought is allowed among the Borg collective.
    for further definition, I'll use it in a sentence... "I interviewed for a tech job at Amazon, and felt like I was communicating with The Borg at each interview session"