Page 588 of 929 FirstFirst ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... LastLast
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Case report of restless anal syndrome after COVID-19

https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.c...5rvs7cB_eN_paE

A 77-year-old male with COVID-19 improved to normal respiratory function 21 days after admission and treatment. Several weeks after discharge, he gradually began to experience restless, deep anal discomfort, approximately 10 cm from the perineal region. The following features were observed in the anal region; urge to move is essential, with worsening with rest, improvement with exercise, and worsening at evening.

----

mtu - we finally figured out why you're so ornery
    hey Benny, you and that old tub of lard have a lot more in common than him and I… just saying. That guy - probably should’ve had the vaccine. He’s old. Chances are he wouldn’t make it if through Covid without some long term problems if he doesn’t get the vaccine.

The exact same reason a fat old fuck like yourself should get the vaccine too

How is the vaxx rollout down under? All gettin shots. Or is it slow?

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    How is the vaxx rollout down under? All gettin shots. Or is it slow?
    Had a call with some Aussie clients yesterday, they said the vaccine rollout is catching up but they're still locked down pretty hard. These guys were in Melbourne and claimed it's the most locked down city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I thought that was Finland?
    Too much excellent prog from Finland for it to be a lie

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Yeah maybe hospitals are turning away the necessary cancer surgeries because they are overwhelmed with patients presenting with "scraped knees and broken fingers" who also end up having covid.....because.....it pays more? /s

You trolls just go in circles.

We wouldn't have such a mental health crisis from this without all the nefarious actors and partisan idiots stoking distrust of science and medicine which is prolonging it while making it worse

"oh the antichrist Dr Fauci said this 20 months ago and now it's changed so fuck that I'm not doing my part - you shouldn't either cause it's communism and unpatriotic and it's all big pharma and it's just a flu but Trump saved the world by fastracking vaccines! but it's still a hoax that he saved us from. He wore a mask and got vaccinated but that's just 3D chess. But for this hoax that is not dangerous you should take hydroxycholroquine. Demand it. No wait.....Zinc! No wait....horse dewormer medicine. Anyway....these covid measures sure are causing lots of mental health issues! But don't worry about the actual front line workers...those nurses and teachers and paramedics will be just fine dealing with 2 years of science denial - no burnout for them. As long as I can get my nails done without a mask on cause freedom."
    +1

Deserves to be a sticky post up on top…

The oligarchs have managed to convince a significant segment of American society that the "common good" and phrases like "We The People" are communist rot.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

A direct quote from my Brother in law. Electrician living SW FLORIDA

I've been hooking up refrigerated trucks for dead bodies all week
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I'm guessing we'll hear a lot about the Covid pill in the coming weeks.

https://apnews.com/article/merck-say...bd776a0fffcc60

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post

Bloomberg has a video on that this morning. I think your right. It’s not new. But now it’s news. Sort of
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/01/u...aths-700k.html

snip:

Wayne Bright, a funeral home director in Tampa, Fla., has been handling Covid-19 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic, working long hours under difficult circumstances.

Still, this summer has been different.

About 40 percent of the most recent 100,000 people to die of the virus were under 65, a share higher than at any other point in the pandemic, and Mr. Bright has spent months bearing witness to what he calls “premature grief.” In one family, a father of teenagers died. A 16-year-old girl in another family lost her mother, aunt and cousin to the virus, all in quick succession.

“Now you’re dealing with people in their 30s and 40s and 50s,” he said. “These are people who, without the pandemic, they would almost certainly be alive and live full lives. It’s so much worse now than it was when the pandemic first happened. The Delta variant is tremendously worse. It would be hard for me to define just how much worse it is.”

Name:  Screenshot 2021-10-01 100330.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  71.8 KB
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post

I'm guessing the anti-vaxxers will support the pill. They just seem to be opposed to preventive measures.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

"AnECDoTE!!! BuLLShIT! Do NOt BeLiEve! UMpoSSiBLE! NoT PEEr ReVIEwED! INvALId!!!"
    -TGR, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    "AnECDoTE!!! BuLLShIT! Do NOt BeLiEve! UMpoSSiBLE! NoT PEEr ReVIEwED! INvALId!!!"
    -TGR, 2021
    You’re a nut. I’m not sure what the point of this post is.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

MF:

You know the term "virtue signalling?" I propose a new term for a similar, but often contrasting action: idiocy signaling.

I’m not sure what the point of this post is.

MF learned how to posts gifs now - so we have more of that to look forward to.

He’s like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet.

That's a terrible gif. "Whoosh" is not a measurable distance, the animation is backwards (should start at the 0,0 origin) and "you" is gilding the lily.

For the past couple of weeks I've been trolling my relative in TX who refuses to get vaxxed (59yo and trusting in the lord). Every day I send him the name of some conservative who has had the jab (he's a Trump supporter but believes Trump took a "fake vax").

Yesterday I sent him this text:

"A tale of two men... Mitch McConnell: vaxxed, alive. Herman Cain: unvaxxed, dead"

(yes I know Cain died before the vax was available but he was an anti-masker which lead to him catching Covid)

His reply:

"God rest Human Cain's soul. I would have voted for him any day versus Romney. A conservative black business man who was very smart but the Liberals destroyed him in the primary what a shame"

My reply:

"He destoyed himself by not masking then vaxxing"

The other day he said something about "too bad Glenn Beck isn't around" and I said "yeah, he's with at least 5 of his contemporaries" and sent him a WaPo article on 5 conservative talk show hosts who have died of Covid because they wouldn't get the jab.

All in all he's been a good sport about my trolling - he's not a mean or angry person. I'll keep it up for a while longer. Maybe he get the jab or maybe he'll dodge the bullet. Looks like we may have an anti viral soon so could all be a moot point.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Glenn Beck hasn’t died, he’s still spinning up outrage like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Glenn Beck hasn’t died, he’s still spinning up outrage like usual.
    Guess I just wished it and the text from my relative indicated he had. Isn't he sick though (I mean physically)?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

His career is the only thing that's dead.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    That's a terrible gif. "Whoosh" is not a measurable distance, the animation is backwards (should start at the 0,0 origin) and "you" is gilding the lily.
    my eyes must suck, I couldn't make out any of the detail.

Yet another thing that's wrong with it.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    As clever as you think that is, why don’t you give an intelligible response on what your point was.

So, we know it’s an anecdote, it’s also entirely possible because that’s happening all over the country. Why it would need peer review I don’t know. We have no reason to disbelieve MTT’s anecdote. We’ll wait for your reasoned explanation.