Page 500 of 929 FirstFirst ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Things that make ya go...HMMM?
    maybe if you have worms for brains

Another day, another 100 ridiculous posts from Skidog....

but hey guys, did you know he's vaxxed?

Please get vaxxed and get your families and friends vaxxed. low vax rates in US are causing travel concerns and putting your friends at resorts and hotels out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Another day, another 100 ridiculous posts from Skidog....

but hey guys, did you know he's vaxxed?
    The worms for brain paradox:: "It is raining, but I do not believe that it is raining"

The dude must be so lonely in real life. The cries for someone to just listen to him are typed up with such passion.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    The dude must be so lonely in real life. The cries for someone to just listen to him are typed up with such passion.
    must be so fun to go through life so closed minded you wont listen to anything you don't want to hear...

They ignore the posts where, despite being 100% provably wrong, they were SO SURE of what they were saying that they called others idiots or “total fucking retards”

They never think “hey - I was completely 100% undeniably wrong about that - despite being convinced I was totally correct. I even called those that disagreed with my erroneous statement ‘idiots’. Maybe I should examine some of the other ideas I firmly hold that are contrary to the consensus of experts? Maybe just because I can find someone with an education who says the earth is flat I shouldn’t feel like I have to entertain those kinds of ideas or worse - give it equal value?”

Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.

Guglielmo Giovanni Marconi

A Texas tale in 8 parts.

If that isn't the metaphorical Koolaid....
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

it is so fun to go through life so closed minded you wont listen to anything you don't want to hear...

^^^ Reddit/HermanCainAward special. That page is terrifying , depressing and senseless all at once

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    A Texas tale in 8 parts.

Well... look on the bright side: "He gon keep her"

A Texas tale in 8 parts.
    But just look at all the incredible advice she's getting! Between the ivermectin and all the prayers I'm sure she'll be just fine.

As a Christian I'm sure she's familiar with the concept that we reap what we sow...

They ignore the posts where, despite being 100% provably wrong, they were SO SURE of what they were saying that they called others idiots or “total fucking retards”

They never think “hey - I was completely 100% undeniably wrong about that - despite being convinced I was totally correct. I even called those that disagreed with my erroneous statement ‘idiots’. Maybe I should examine some of the other ideas I firmly hold that are contrary to the consensus of experts? Maybe just because I can find someone with an education who says the earth is flat I shouldn’t feel like I have to entertain those kinds of ideas or worse - give it equal value?”
    This. It boils down to hubris as ... fucking .... usual. People thinking they know more than they actually do. People thinking that they are sufficiently powered to ask the right questions, interpret the data and reach meaningful conclusions. Newsflash for you Skidog and MTU: You're not capable of any of the above. The people you're arguing with on this board have years of direct experience in science and medicine and most of them will tell you that even they are barely keeping their heads above water with the massive, daily flow of information. So maybe do a little more listening instead of assuming everyone else is closed minded and/or has their head up their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    This. It boils down to hubris as ... fucking .... usual. People thinking they know more than they actually do. People thinking that they are sufficiently powered to ask the right questions, interpret the data and reach meaningful conclusions. Newsflash for you Skidog and MTU: You're not capable of any of the above. The people you're arguing with on this board have years of direct experience in science and medicine and most of them will tell you that even they are barely keeping their heads above water with the massive, daily flow of information. So maybe do a little more listening instead of assuming everyone else is closed minded and/or has their head up their ass.
    Attends college

Spends 2 years getting Masters

Spends 6 years getting PHD

Defends PHD dissertation

Lands job as researcher

Begins study using scientific method on the back of years of scrutinized research from peers and aggregated data

Drafts study and results

Receives peer review

Publishes

Skidog and MTU: [after 2 hours on youtube listening to a high school drop out] I've done ma research!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    This. It boils down to hubris as ... fucking .... usual. People thinking they know more than they actually do. People thinking that they are sufficiently powered to ask the right questions, interpret the data and reach meaningful conclusions.
    yep.

“A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.”

I won't even bother with the dubiously funny fake quote attribution.

must be so fun to go through life so closed minded you wont listen to anything you don't want to hear...
    imagine.... being so feeble-minded that you will just believe anything you hear because it reinforces your faulty world view.

Two hours is being generous.

If that Texas lady survives, she's going to need a better filter than that one for her FB profile pic.

Her lungs and heart are likely damaged - but if she survives she'll be added to the "covid doesn't kill young or healthy people" line of thinking. And she'll spend the rest of her life dealing with the after effects. And when that heart failure kicks in later in life she likely won't connect it to that time she almost died.

It's like the dumbfucks saying shit like they are "admitted to hospital with covid *and with pneumonia". Like they can't admit that covid is what they have and what is causing them to struggle to breathe. Can't admit that the hoax pandemic is real.

A Texas tale in 8 parts.

And now we’re doxxing people that don’t fit the agenda and cheering when they die. What a good upstanding person you are; certainly better morals and values than the people you make fun of and jest at who have just lost their lives.

oh wait; that concern only comes if the person is someone you personally know

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    And now we’re doxxing people that don’t fit the agenda and cheering when they die. What a good upstanding person you are; certainly better morals and values than the people you make fun of and jest at who have just lost their lives.

how about you take some personal responsibility for spreading the misinformation that led to the deaths of these hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated seemingly healthy humans.

oh wait, that concern only dawns on you if you can use it to further your agenda of lies and deceit.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    how about you take some personal responsibility for spreading the misinformation that led to the deaths of these hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated seemingly healthy humans.

oh wait, that concern only dawns on you if you can use it to further your agenda of lies and deceit.
    I’d love to see proof of every life that has been lost due to me saying my unvaccinated antibodies from getting Covid are just as good if not better than yours from getting the vaccine. I wasn’t aware that stance killed people. From the studies I’ve seen im just as much to blame for deaths as vaccinated people who transfer the virus through asymptomatic spreading. Which you all on your high horses seem to think is 0

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post

nice try - but your transparently desperate attempt at self righteousness is falling very flat - both due to its high bullshit factor (no one is cheering for people to be harmed....she posted this on facebook so it's not doxing etc etc etc) and also your history on here. Vibes as you comes to grips with another of your failures. It's a long list.