Page 466 of 624 FirstFirst ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,650 of 15580
    的 was wrong about just about everything. Repeatedly. Even when shown the facts I would loop back after visiting Facebook or other shitty sources of information and regurgitate what I read there. Now that I知 starting to understand how wrong I was and what small role I played in furthering disinformation I知 forced to face the reality of my failings. But instead of doing that I値l protect my ego and instead I値l blamethe media

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    的 was wrong about just about everything. Repeatedly. Even when shown the facts I would loop back after visiting Facebook or other shitty sources of information and regurgitate what I read there. Now that I知 starting to understand how wrong I was and what small role I played in furthering disinformation I知 forced to face the reality of my failings. But instead of doing that I値l protect my ego and instead I値l blamethe media
    WE should just skip to this post from now on when responding to Dumbfuckey
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    WE should just skip to this post from now on when responding to Dumbfuckey
    I find myself thinking about one of concretejungle's funnier posts. He was referring to Austin here. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210907-121725.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	384740

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    WE should just STOP QUOTING OR responding to Dumbfuckey
    FIFY
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    We had our own home grown variants- B.1.429 (California) was the first to document the L452R mutation found in Delta, the B.1.526 (NY, Iota) had the E484K mutation found in Beta, Gamma, Mu...the same mutations keep popping up, so far presenting a minimal level immune evasion potential but great potential for news cycle hysteria.

Like skiing in avalanche terrain. There is no piece of equipment that elimates all risk, but there are devices and actions we have to help minimize risk. We recognize that not wearing a transceiver since some people who wear transceivers still die in avalanches is not good risk management.

5.5 billion doses given worldwide.
    Good stuff. Thanks for saving me a couple hours trying to figure that out.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    We had our own home grown variants- B.1.429 (California) was the first to document the L452R mutation found in Delta, the B.1.526 (NY, Iota) had the E484K mutation found in Beta, Gamma, Mu...the same mutations keep popping up, so far presenting a minimal level immune evasion potential but great potential for news cycle hysteria.

Like skiing in avalanche terrain. There is no piece of equipment that elimates all risk, but there are devices and actions we have to help minimize risk. We recognize that not wearing a transceiver since some people who wear transceivers still die in avalanches is not good risk management.

5.5 billion doses given worldwide.
    The anitvaxxers i know are all now in on the idea that vaccines cause variants. They don稚 seem to care that delta and others existed before vaccine rollouts. They keep digging up articles mentioning variants can result from mutations in vaccinated people and that痴 their new mantra why vaccines are bad. At least for this afternoon

She even found a headline on NPR (I知 surprised she would even click on such a commie liberal site)
    https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96570...-98lQNhs4g4VxY

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-v...yizMiZBNdAOtFo
    Last edited by mcski; 09-07-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    The anitvaxxers i know are all now in on the idea that vaccines cause variants. They don稚 seem to care that delta and others existed before vaccine rollouts. They keep digging up articles mentioning variants can result from mutations in vaccinated people and that痴 their new mantra why vaccines are bad. At least for this afternoon
    Have one of these on my Facebook. It's very weird.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    TGR MODS EAT SKIDOG JIZZ

Unfriend. Delete Facebook.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

" As a virologist I’m shocked my work has been hijacked by anti-vaxxers "

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...1ZQOF9MqPRzaVw
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I find myself thinking about one of concretejungle's funnier posts. He was referring to Austin here. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210907-121725.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	384740
    Ha! The troll who doesn't try to troll but is just naturally trollish
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    So you are in Missouri…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

https://www.bing.com/search?q=colora...ANNTA1&PC=U531

' hope this is helpful to you, Kinnikinnik -

respectfully. skiJ
    Last edited by skiJ; 09-07-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Hey guys, I WAS trolling in my previous disingenuous responses and inane shitposts but this time I am sincerely here for honest and open dialogue.

Let's debate!
    They got a name for the winners in the world

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Hear, hear. It's amazing the amount of hoops some people are willing to jump through to somehow come to the conclusion that vaccines and other mitigation strategies aren't worthwhile.
    Wasn't everyone talking about herd immunity just a few months ago? Now it's gone from "everyone has been infected, the pandemic is about to be over" to "vaccines are useless because they're not 100%".

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    Wasn't everyone talking about herd immunity just a few months ago? Now it's gone from "everyone has been infected, the pandemic is about to be over" to "vaccines are useless because they're not 100%".
    Correction.. It's gone to "we didn't get enough people vaccinated fast enough to prevent vaccine resistant mutations from emerging". Why couldn't we get enough adults vaccinated fast enough??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Be safe out there, Idaho Mags; 田risis standards of care賠..
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...106009093?s=21

Good job you anti-vax fuckheads!
    Was hanging out with some medical folks late last week including an ER doc in charge of the department here and they are so sick of unvaccinated people clogging the works. He said this was coming.

He told me the standard of care in the ICU is either one or two nurses to one patient and the ER is one nurse to 5-6 patients. Had an auto accident come in that should have been ICUno beds so he sat in the ER for 48 hours. The cool part, he was in an induced coma and shit himself for the 48 hours because they didn稚 have staff for the care. While he was taking up an ER bed, there was about a four hour wait in the ER check in.

The other guy I was hanging with is in anesthesia who normally works in the OR and has been pulled off OR to intubate Covid patients. He hasn稚 intubated a vaccinated person yet. And electives are now postponed again. He said they池e losing otherwise healthy people in their 40s and he just assisted on a C section of a covid positive unvaccinated mom. He left after surgery and was off for the weekend but the prognosis was mom wasn稚 going to make it and 50/50 on the premature baby.

Yes, I can稚 source this for you if you don稚 believe what they told but my friends in the medical field are flat worn out and I知 not sure how they find a way to continue to serve unvaccinated dumbfucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Was hanging out with some medical folks late last week including an ER doc in charge of the department here and they are so sick of unvaccinated people clogging the works. He said this was coming.

He told me the standard of care in the ICU is either one or two nurses to one patient and the ER is one nurse to 5-6 patients. Had an auto accident come in that should have been ICUno beds so he sat in the ER for 48 hours. The cool part, he was in an induced coma and shit himself for the 48 hours because they didn稚 have staff for the care. While he was taking up an ER bed, there was about a four hour wait in the ER check in.

The other guy I was hanging with is in anesthesia who normally works in the OR and has been pulled off OR to intubate Covid patients. He hasn稚 intubated a vaccinated person yet. And electives are now postponed again. He said they池e losing otherwise healthy people in their 40s and he just assisted on a C section of a covid positive unvaccinated mom. He left after surgery and was off for the weekend but the prognosis was mom wasn稚 going to make it and 50/50 on the premature baby.

Yes, I can稚 source this for you if you don稚 believe what they told but my friends in the medical field are flat worn out and I知 not sure how they find a way to continue to serve unvaccinated dumbfucks.
    It痴 real, I see it every day at work. Every scenario your friends talked about

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    This is the complete opposite of what you posted earlier this morning. How can you agree with something you have no understanding of?

So, you've gotten into a discussion with Montucky /CaptainAmericaMeme

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Correction.. It's gone to "we didn't get enough people vaccinated fast enough to prevent vaccine resistant mutations from emerging". Why couldn't we get enough adults vaccinated fast enough??
    What did they use for sarcasm meters on Epicski? Did you just like yours so well that you kept it? I think there's another thread for it, so if you want to bring some knowledge that could be really helpful. Thanks!
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Just checking in. Vaccinated before most of you, and frankly surprised how bad this shit is becoming.

Who do we blame for this delta variant getting in the country? Seems it was non existent at the beginning of yr.

Who is still calling murder?

Who do we blame for this delta variant getting in the country? Seems it was non existent at the beginning of yr.
    Well obviously the new President.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

And immigrants of course.

None of the problems with covid have anything to do with patriots.

the old president would blame china and it would have to be pronounced in a trumpian fashion

covid & thendelta were coming no doubt about that

its what you do with it that counts
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Who do we blame for this delta variant getting in the country?
    Does it really matter? You can assume any variant is going to get into this country some way or another.

Just checking in. Vaccinated before most of you, and frankly surprised how bad this shit is becoming.

Not surprised. If I were to blame someone, I blame us. We make minimal effort to stop Covid from crossing borders, choosing convenience over health. Similarly minimal effort to stop Covid internally. To the degree we manage, we manage for a controlled flow of death through the hospitals. Sow. Reap. Grimly.

Minimizing Covid deaths is really pretty simple... when cases are rising, we're losing. When cases are high, we're also losing. Declaring victory with Covid still on the battlefield is losing too. As near as I can tell, the (unstated) public health strategy is keep hospitals at or below surge capacity, and we're mostly succeeding. I think it's the wrong strategy. In the current political environment, maybe this is our best though I wish for better.

Who is still calling murder?

My doctor friend in LA called it back in May, when it was raging in India. She said our best hope of containing Delta would be to stop traveling about. Of course that痴 unrealistic, so here we are. She said it would rage in the US soon enough and be the dominant strain. Blame us for going back to 渡ormal life and falling into it痴 trap