Page 491 of 929 FirstFirst ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,275 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    And I believe that's a driver of hesitancy in at least some portion of the anti vax crowd. Messaging all the fuck over the place.
    So red voters are worse at reading comprehension and interpreting data than blue voters, is that what you're suggesting?

I’ll just leave this here. Name:  FE513165-A9BF-436E-A0E0-5912C3E2F2BF.jpeg
Views: 418
Size:  655.4 KB

Obviously
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Yes!

Judge orders temporary halt to Iowa school mask ban.

Remind that I have an 11 year old unvaxxed attending our covid exposure clinic schools.

I sure hope Cedar Rapids Community schools will have their mask mandate back in place almost immediately.

https://twitter.com/BethMalicki/stat...611156488?s=19

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Yes!

Judge orders temporary halt to Iowa school mask ban.

Remind that I have an 11 year old unvaxxed attending our covid exposure clinic schools.

I sure hope Cedar Rapids Community schools will have their mask mandate back in place almost immediately.

https://twitter.com/BethMalicki/stat...611156488?s=19

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Good thing we don't live here.. 'MURIKA Fuck Ya!

NC school district quits most quarantines, contact tracing of COVID cases

Public schools in Union County will significantly curtail coronavirus quarantine requirements and school nurses and staff will not conduct contact tracing in cases where a student or employee has tested positive for COVID-19.

In an 8-1 vote, school board members approved the changes and said the effort will ease the workload of school nurses and staff and get “healthy children” back into the classroom.

Close to 1 of every 6 children in Union County public schools has been forced to stay home over the last two weeks after being potentially exposed to COVID-19. That comes as the district remains one of only three in North Carolina to forgo recommended required masks in classrooms.

Read more here: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...#storylink=cpy
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Explain the reason please?

Hesitant because the vaccine has less reduction against Mu than natural infection does against Mu in the study you linked?

Attachment 385292
    Why are you still trying? People lack basic reading comprehension and vocabulary. I’m done caring because no one cares, they just want to win and be right. Even if people are dying left and right.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Big rally of teachers on NYC today protesting vaccine mandates. Only people allowed in schools unvaxxed are under 12.

Also another story out of "upstate". Maternity Ward at local hospital (town escapes me) had to stop doing deliveries because too many nursing and tech staff quit because of mandatory vax policies..that same hospital has seen something like 60 people quit recently, still has 165 people not vaxxed, and this is a total 650 employee place.

What happens when there aren't enough teachers because of mandates? Enough nurses? Radiology techs?

Prolly all Trumptards amirite??

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    So red voters are worse at reading comprehension and interpreting data than blue voters, is that what you're suggesting?
    Yes. That is what he said. And I agree.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e7d91b19b2018a452717bda21de39361.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	385311

Life will go on. For some, it will end with a long stay in the ICU. For the lucky ones it will be a short stay and sweet death. For those that don't want to get vaxxed for companies requiring vaccines, they can go find another job with a small company that doesn't require vaccines . Who was it that said, "find something new."? America is still a free country right. You are free to make the choice to walk or get vaxxed. So, for those that choose not to get vaxxed, pull up your bootstraps and find something new.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Life will go on. For some, it will end with a long stay in the ICU. For the lucky ones it will be a short stay and sweet death. For those that don't want to get vaxxed for companies requiring vaccines, they can go find another job with a small company that doesn't require vaccines . Who was it that said, "find something new."? America is still a free country right. You are free to make the choice to walk or get vaxxed. So, for those that choose not to get vaxxed, pull up your bootstraps and find something new.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Mmmm... my investment in bootstraps is gonna pay off HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    "Betadine is highly toxic and poisonous when ingested"

But it makes perfect sense because you can buy it at the feed store next to the Ivermectin. I always keep a bottle in my barn.

Re: those people quiting their jobs. On it's face, to me, it seems like a power play. Will be interesting how long it lasts. I hear pride doesn't feed a family very well. A bunch of people who have backed themselves into a corner.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Be careful out there

Name:	IMG_2815.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	654.9 KB 
ID:	385312

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    But it makes perfect sense because you can buy it at the feed store next to the Ivermectin. I always keep a bottle in my barn.

Re: those people quiting their jobs. On it's face, to me, it seems like a power play. Will be interesting how long it lasts. I hear pride doesn't feed a family very well. A bunch of people who have backed themselves into a corner.
    Maybe there will be openings and I can find mo money.

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    Be careful out there

Name:	IMG_2815.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	654.9 KB 
ID:	385312
    Nicki Minaj Reveals She Tested Positive for COVID-19 Ahead of 2021 Met Gala

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I’ll just leave this here. Name:  FE513165-A9BF-436E-A0E0-5912C3E2F2BF.jpeg
Views: 418
Size:  655.4 KB
    That guy is pro-vax and doing that as a joke.

Not much reason to give Pfizer recipients boosters, but there is a justification for Sinovac ones.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...479-5/fulltext

“In conclusion, IgG positivity remained below 29% after the first dose for CoronaVac recipients, peaking at 77% 3 weeks after the second dose and decreasing thereafter. By contrast, among BNT162b2 recipients, IgG positivity was high (>70%) from 3 weeks after the first dose, even higher (>96%) 3 weeks after the second dose, and remained above 92% until the end of the study. “

28 weeks of data, 60,000 tested, Sinovac decline on top, Pfizer below.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    49% Idaho.

And they are seeing them over to WA Hospitals.

Idaho politicians: "Those western washington liberals want to take your freedoms with those Bill Gates vaccines."
    Also Idaho Politicians: "Um, hey, we don't have any room in our hospitals. Mind if we send our patients to you?"

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronav...zrq-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    That guy is pro-vax and doing that as a joke.
    Yup. At least that’s what I figured anyway.

Yeah just read about her. Good thing she only has 20 million SM followers.
    :facepalm:

Rogan should have her on his podcast.

There are already threads all over NextDoor asking for plumbers and electricians who provide proof of vaccination and wear masks. The big companies are already requiring it but folks were trying to reward small businesses for doing the right thing while keeping their homes safe. The market ha spoken. Running out of "something new" options.

Gonna be lots of big pick ups and boats available for sale at good prices this spring..

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Rogan should have her on his podcast.
    I'm sure someone is compiling a list of celebrities we've lost, but based off of some googling (and not saying Nikki will die):

Sonny Chiba
    Phil Valentine
    Milli Vanilli guy
    Joe Long
    Larry King
    Seku Smith
    Phil Spector
    Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island
    Nick Cordero
    Charlie Pride
    Carol Sutton
    Darth Vader (guy in the suit not James Earl)
    Kenzo Takada
    Tommy DeVito
    Bruce Williamson
    Tom Seaver
    Herman Cain
    Roy of Siegfried and Roy
    John Prine
    Chris Trousdale
    Adam Schlesinger (Stacy's mom)
    Fred the Godson
    Joe Diffie
    Ellis Marsalis Jr.
    Mark Blum
    Allen Daviau
    Matthew Seligman

there are a lot, I give up
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

So, for those that choose not to get vaxxed, pull up your bootstraps and find something new.
    Oh boo-fucking-hoo for that very replaceable crowd. Dollars to donuts they were shit employees before COVID.

The pain-in-the-ass and dead wood clearing is an HR department's wet dream. On the other hand, some people are about to learn a very costly life lesson about how unimportant they are at work. Only other losers want to hear their bitching about their 'persecution'; everyone else knows they are a boring nutter and will celebrate their removal.

Occasionally, a few talented-morons like Clapton will get caught in the culling but it's like 100,000,000:1 ratio of the virtually useless to the rare bird with ability.