Page 783 of 929 FirstFirst ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast
Results 19,551 to 19,575 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Apparently having Dr. Ashley Winter as your urologist can cure erectile dysfunction.
    https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org...winter-0679025

By the way, despite the source, this sounds legit.
    So I’ve never been to a urologist (knock on wood) but how does that work?

I mean, I’d have a hard time not having a hard time with her.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    So-called ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ does not exist, despite what you might have heard on Joe Rogan https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...joe-rogan.html
    I’m not here to argue for/against the existence of MFP or whatever the fuck, but that article also discredits concepts such as “mob mentality” and “group mind,”.

“The prosecution points to Washington DC, circa January 6th”

Quote Originally Posted by thedude2340 View Post
    I’m not here to argue for/against the existence of MFP or whatever the fuck, but that article also discredits concepts such as “mob mentality” and “group mind,”.

For fucks sake if you're going to drag politics into things could you at least have a point? there's all kinds of research on group dynamics, authority, etc, but that guy was just pulling shit out of his ass. Which is fine for tgr, but otherwise, idk.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    And the echo chamber rolls on.......
    you say this a bunch
    but i don't think you spend much time addressing all the misinformation that gets batted down in here

Quote Originally Posted by thedude2340 View Post

not sure those are necessarily contradictory

the guy who promotes this particular stuff seems to be at odds with his own field
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/

Sorry to interrupt the constant stream of trolls and bad faith actors here, but I was wondering if I could get some medical advice on a ski forum.

I'm quadruple vaxxed (2x Novavax and 2x full Moderna), and I believe that I have come down with the Cron. Fever of 101, achy as hell, chillz for days. This is my third day with some degree of noticeable symptoms, but I have yet to test positive on an antigen test (understandably).

I've got a trip to Canada that I leave for on Jan 22 - up to the Ymir lodge to do any avy 2 with doebedoe, and I'm wondering if it's game over or if there's a chance I can recover in time to get a negative test.

Any anecdata to make me feel better? Dumbolddad - what about a lead on some deworming medicine? At this point I'd do anything to make this trip happen, but I'm afraid that I might be well and truly fucked. We've both been so careful, too. Damn.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the constant stream of trolls and bad faith actors here, but I was wondering if I could get some medical advice on a ski forum.

I'm quadruple vaxxed (2x Novavax and 2x full Moderna), and I believe that I have come down with the Cron. Fever of 101, achy as hell, chillz for days. This is my third day with some degree of noticeable symptoms, but I have yet to test positive on an antigen test (understandably).

I've got a trip to Canada that I leave for on Jan 22 - up to the Ymir lodge to do any avy 2 with doebedoe, and I'm wondering if it's game over or if there's a chance I can recover in time to get a negative test.

Any anecdata to make me feel better? Dumbolddad - what about a lead on some deworming medicine? At this point I'd do anything to make this trip happen, but I'm afraid that I might be well and truly fucked. We've both been so careful, too. Damn.

Did you measure your dick? I'd start with that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Dumb0ldDad - why do you delete your posts after you make them? it's really weird to come in, kick the hornets nest, and then delete. What gives, it's just a big troll lol for you?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Dumb0ldDad - why do you delete your posts after you make them? it's really weird to come in, kick the hornets nest, and then delete. What gives, it's just a big troll lol for you?
    It’s really fucked up. And at the same time an entirely new strategy here in the trgz. Color me flummoxed

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Get a PCR that also tests for influenza and RSV? Just brainstorming here

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    That's generally a decent point, however I've never voted for Trump and won't if he runs in 2024 either.

Do you have any updated hospital stats? Have you figured out decimal places yet?
    Nothing you posts matters, you’re a chicken shit troll and will delete anon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hummm.... Today was 100% improved. Upper respiratory issues better, cough nearly gone. Just felt a little tired, about like after the shot.

Wife works on a respiratory/med surg floor. All Covid designated beds in the hospital are full and they are putting overflow Covid patients on her floor. Not good.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Get a PCR that also tests for influenza and RSV? Just brainstorming here
    But if that comes back covid+ your trip is fukt - but I guess you’ll need a PCR at some point to get on the flight - so if it’s positive now it’ll likely be positive in 9 days when you’ll need to do anyway - but maybe you can clear it that fast if you’re lucky. The kicker being that your trip will be on thin ice until the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Several reasons, some serious, some sophomoric.

As for kicking a hornet's nest, yeah okay I'm pretty even keel and don't call people cunt, asshole, etc. I guess that's pretty wild behavior, from now on I'll wear a bee suit and bring one of those smoker pot things.

tgapp if you take ivermectin use the actual horse paste, it might somehow counteract dick shrinkage, or even give you a boost. 4 out of 5 horses agree.

As for kicking a hornet's nest, yeah okay I'm pretty even keel and don't call people cunt, asshole, etc. I guess that's pretty wild behavior, from now on I'll wear a bee suit and bring one of those smoker pot things.

tgapp if you take ivermectin use the actual horse paste, it might somehow counteract dick shrinkage, or even give you a boost. 4 out of 5 horses agree.
    Seems like a good place for this
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Apparently having Dr. Ashley Winter as your urologist can cure erectile dysfunction.
    https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org...winter-0679025

By the way, despite the source, this sounds legit.

I believe this is the same person: https://thefullreleasepod.wordpress.com/

She covers some pressing topics in there (caution NSFW)
    “The best argument in favour of a 90% tax rate on the rich is a five-minute chat with the average rich person.”

- Winston Churchill, paraphrased.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Hummm.... Today was 100% improved.
    I had a very distinct moment where it went from "ugh" to "oh what was all that about again?" both with my vaccine responses and my infection.

Along those same lines, I don't know how to parse between things a virus was causing/attacking and what my body was doing to combat in terms of symptoms or even if that delineation is useful.

You might be like 2 days too late for it, but a positive test in your semi-recent past is supposed to be helpful with Canada (waives the negative within 72 hours requirement). Maybe get the test ASAP?

Seems like you're hoping for a negative in that 72-hour window at this point, which actually seems kinda likely.

This is all moot if you instead have influenza - fingers crossed for you.

Sorry man. Hope you get well fast and make the trip.

fwiw, #2 kid came down with similar symptoms despite having 2pf+booster and masking consistently about Dec 28.
    She was sick for 10 days, coughed like a foghorn, got a covid test at Kaiser, but came back negative. So we assume she had some flu.

She's better now.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I would have bet money mine was the flu. Sore throat, aching all over. Coughing so hard at the end it sounded like whooping cough in a kid (or a small dog barking).

Never a fever, no loss of taste or smell.

Flu test negative.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    I would have bet money mine was the flu. Sore throat, aching all over. Coughing so hard at the end it sounded like whooping cough in a kid (or a small dog barking).

Never a fever, no loss of taste or smell.

Flu test negative.
    Did you test > 0 for covid?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

To quote Dr. Anthony Fauci--"what a moron". (I assume that's how the good doctor spells it.)

So much lulz! And groupthink! Yay!