Page 151 of 929 FirstFirst ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 23206
    It might be hard for one to be that selective in the affairs of the heart but I never even thot of that ^^
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    There's always the option of Pfizer or Moderna if you're that concerned. Getting vaccinated is the primary goal and if you're a young woman who's uncomfortable due to the even remote chance of clotting, get something other than JnJ.
    I'm good for those two options. Pending more news on the coffee tasting issues!

Is Johnson and Johnson really a company name? Or is it a code word for being dicked by the pharma industry?
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Woke up at 4am to massive headache, cold chills and cold sweats. Feels like I have a bad flu and cold at the same time. Whole body just aches. Arm is super sore and I don’t want to use it.
    I’ve never been this thirsty ever.

Sounds exactly like my reaction to my second Pfizer shot. Well worth it. Honestly one of the more enjoyable bouts of feeling like shit I've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Remember when we had like dozen people *swear* that their cousin/buddy owned a Group B Audi Rally car (complete with a negative review). Of which like 50 were ever made? That's where we are here.

Edit: for the memories: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...47#post5012247

So my counting is a bit off: of 10 race specific cars sold, 3 mags claimed ownership. "worst car ever" lulz.
    I drove mine to get the vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Has this happened to anybody else after the first shot?

Attachment 371551
    Is that Tim Cook?
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    This site's raison d'être is women's plumbing.
    We're still researching.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Sounds exactly like my reaction to my second Pfizer shot. Well worth it. Honestly one of the more enjoyable bouts of feeling like shit I've had.
    Very well worth it.
    24 hours out. Headache is mostly gone. Feel worn out but functional. Temp 99.7.
    I’ll take a few hours of discomfort over the full meal deal.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Woke up at 4am to massive headache, cold chills and cold sweats. Feels like I have a bad flu and cold at the same time. Whole body just aches. Arm is super sore and I don’t want to use it.
    I’ve never been this thirsty ever.
    That was my night last night, couldn't sleep at all after Moderna #2, it was like every cell in my body was sore and achy. Should have taken advil earlier, feel much better now.

A friend saw two protesters wearing guinea pig costumes at the local vax site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    A friend saw two protesters wearing guinea pig costumes at the local vax site.
    Did your friend do a sniff test to make sure they weren't just furries with a gerbiling fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Day 3rd after 1st shot of Pfizer.
    I woke up with sore left armpit.
    I looked up and it’s because of swollen lymph nodes.
    Some women even get breast cancer scare for it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/health....st-cancer/amp/
    You were one of the first ones on TGR to get sick.
    I remember it vividly and it scared the hell out of me.

Then I got sick in January and it was by far the worst illness I have ever experienced.
    But we are both still here 💜
    Got my second shot today and feel ok but tired.
    I will be so fucking happy when this nightmare is over.
    Bonus today was my new passport arrived in the mail.
    One of many things I did while I was sick.
    Making lemonade out of lemons.
    I'm fucking ready to live my life again 💪💯💥

For those of you who don't get vaccinated good luck.
    This virus can really fuck you up if you become one of the long haulers.
    I wish the best to all the Maggots 🙏

Anyone getting nervous about the South African variant? Do the current vaccines cover that variant?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You must resist this.

Remember the Cant!

My wife still hasn't gotten up out of bed today. Yesterday, she received Moderna 2
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Remember the Cant!
    Immanuel Kant was a real pissant
    Who was very rarely stable...

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Remember the Cant!
    "Xalte ere gova da Cant!"

8 hours after Pfizer #2. No issues yet, hopefully feeling the same in the morning. Arm isn’t even sore yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Day 3rd after 1st shot of Pfizer.
    I woke up with sore left armpit.
    I looked up and it’s because of swollen lymph nodes.
    Some women even get breast cancer scare for it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/health....st-cancer/amp/
    That’s good to know. Had Pfizer#2 yesterday. Was good for first 21 hours. Hours 21-31 had intermittent nausea and sore left armpit. At hour 31 fever and body aches started. At 34 hours still have fever, body aches/chills and sore armpit. Injection site has been way less painful than after dose 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Coffee has been tasting like shit for the past 5 days for me. Had a pretty bad headache yesterday as well 5 days post-Pfizer #2. My side effects seem to be lasting a lot longer this time around, although I felt like I had some low-grade lingering ones during the 1st shot as well.
    wonder if headache is due to drinking less coffee cause it tastes like shit?!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    wonder if headache is due to drinking less coffee cause it tastes like shit?!
    I did consider that it could be a withdrawal side effect. Is a side effect of a side effect still a side effect?

Pfizer #2 8 hours ago. No issues yet; sipping g&tonics to mask any side effects. Tomorrow I’ll blame my hangover on the vax.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    The calculators are designed by the globalist corporate elite to gain total control through a universal understanding of basic mathematics.
    Q- uickly buy one Our new cal-Q-laterz designed by the brightest minds on the Internet!
    Where we equate one we equate all!
    And remember the number of blood drinking satanists is infinite and the number of trump heros is only one!
    Last edited by subtle plague; 04-14-2021 at 11:42 PM.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Pfizer #2 8 hours ago. No issues yet; sipping g&tonics to mask any side effects. Tomorrow I’ll blame my hangover on the vax.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I am quite sure he doesn't have to search for his second shot, I think he is trying to make his second shot more convenient and more in line with his non-vaccination plans by getting it somewhere different than where he got his first, hence the "search".

In Colorado, how the second shot appointment is addressed is entirely based on the particular provider (I have some rants in this thread about how stupid that is). Many schedule the second shot when making the first appointment, others schedule the second shot at the time of the first shot like you describe. Still others -- Walmart is one and it sounds likely he got his first shot at a Walmart -- ask you to schedule your second shot sometime before it is "due"; I was told to call a week out by the Walmart in Cheyenne. That's a stupid system but still doesn't involve searching or getting in line, it just involves an extra phone call. However, if you want to go elsewhere for your second shot, there isn't really a mechanism to do that; it's pretty much assumed that everyone gets their second shot at the same place they get their first. But it is possible to figure that issue out, and the procedure I described to him is what my wife did in order to get her second shot at a Walmart closer than Cheyenne.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...0QORw/viewform

2nd Pfizer shot done and dusted. No issues. Even less pain in the left upper arm than the first shot. Way more crowded this time around. Probably a combination of 1st timers and 2nd timers getting vaccinated.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Got 2nd Pfizer yesterday. Crowd was mostly younger folks. Red hat boomers keep holding out it seems