Page 243 of 929 FirstFirst ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    And we have the CBC
    Which has a bias not a terrible one but has one. Not so much how they cover but what they chose not to. To my knowledge the CBC has never covered the grooming scandals in the UK. Watched one piece where they could have as reported on new law that was result of grooming scandal but didn't give context of why law was created. PBS reports in depth CBC less so, a bit fluffy.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Vax in quotes?

If you think these vaccines cause spike proteins and inflammation in your body wait until you try covid19. I hear it’s all that and more! Thousands of dead people - I wonder if they had any inflammation prior to death?
    So.

Covid is more inflammatory than the vax.

So why do I need vax if I had the Rona?

I have anti antibodies
    Gtfo
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    No, not everyone’s opinion deserves to be heard

...y
    True and that is a problem during this as the counter to the excepted narrative were wacko. But there can be a reasonable discussions based on research and past medical trends where there is uncertainty.

I'm saying that from a point that with 20/20 hindsight everything was pretty well handled north of the border other than some irrational virtual signalling at the beginning and waffling about masks that was not based on science but on supply issues.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I'm 32 and I thought you were a fuckhead the first time around. Go ahead and get lost again, nobody missed you.
    You've wasted half of your life on tgr to become an even more obnoxious Version of benny?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    What's a heart brain?
    It’s heartbrainovaries. Get with the program

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    You've wasted half of your life on tgr to become an even more obnoxious Version of benny?
    He was such a happy fun young adult when I met him at the Utah Mini. I enjoyed his company. We all go through hard times in life and maybe this is one of those times. Hope things turn around cause he does sound miserable.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    So.

I have anti antibodies
    Gtfo
    Hey troll - nobody cares about your experience or what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    True and that is a problem during this as the counter to the excepted narrative were wacko. But there can be a reasonable discussions based on research and past medical trends where there is uncertainty.

I'm saying that from a point that with 20/20 hindsight everything was pretty well handled north of the border other than some irrational virtual signalling at the beginning and waffling about masks that was not based on science but on supply issues.
    Absolutely, there are reasonable discussions of uncertainty

Bad faith protestations, tho, have been taking an outsize chunk of bandwidth under the guise of “uncertainty.” Bloggers posing as “journalists”. Tribal cheerleaders posing as news outlets. Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Hobie Dick View Post
    Looks as though I was right on the money by refusing to accept this poison.

Latest studies indicate this "vax" is not operating as they thought. Spike proteins are forming in and around the heart brain and ovaries. What do spike proteins do? cause among other things massive inflammation.

Just curious how many of you plan to poison your children with this?
    so you’re going to give your children one of the traditional vaccines (7 of 9 that i can count offhand) that use virus particles, right?

maybe go for the sputnik VI since it’s a traditional vax and i bet you love Russia.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Cross post from PolyAss

Name:  Screenshot 2021-06-13 082220.png
Views: 632
Size:  394.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Bonus, the Vax card also doubles as an IQ test!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Latest studies indicate this "vax" is not operating as they thought. Spike proteins are forming in and around the heart brain and ovaries. What do spike proteins do? cause among other things massive inflammation.

Source?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    its only a waste
    if it aint whatcha wanted
    and bunnys gittin old if anybodies destin to carry the angry old man cunt cross for future mags
    hes the angry man with the toilet seat up and dick in hand plan
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Sheesh, peace and love, hippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Sheesh, peace and love, hippy.
    Awwwww

Benny being nice?
    . . .

Its Hawk!!!

Wrong thread though bro. The Trumptarded thread is in Poli Ass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    So.

I have anti antibodies
    Gtfo
    because your antibodies are more narrow-spectrum and may not provide protection from variant mutations. But you're just trolling, so whatever.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Although they are both politicians we can, since this is the padded room, leave the politics aside and just focus on the venn diagram of christian evangelical beliefs and anti-science stupidity leading to a prolonged pandemic and the deaths of health care workers who are trying to save the lives of these idiots in denial.

(Yes - anti science rhetoric is not limited to evangelical christians- nor does believing in a christian god mean you dont believe in science or vaccines or the seriousness of covid. Just trying to stop the regular shit posters already typing up their whataboutism responses)

Although they are both politicians we can, since this is the padded room, leave the politics aside and just focus on the venn diagram of christian evangelical beliefs and anti-science stupidity leading to a prolonged pandemic and the deaths of health care workers who are trying to save the lives of these idiots in denial.

(Yes - anti science rhetoric is not limited to evangelical christians- nor does believing in a christian god mean you dont believe in science or vaccines or the seriousness of covid. Just trying to stop the regular shit posters already typing up their whataboutism responses)
    I LOL'd.

Welcome to late stage capitalism. We will eat ourselves within, like a cancer.

Fake Christians.

The Pearly Gates and St Peter’s judgments must be a steady stream of baffling disappointments for the pseudo Christians coming through.

“Sure i hated that faggot neighbor and sure I wasnt actual christian towards my fellow man, but I voted against abortion and proclaimed myself a Christian, wasn’t that enough? Wtf?”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    <snip>
    “Sure i hated that faggot neighbor and sure I wasnt actual christian towards my fellow man, but I voted against abortion and proclaimed myself a Christian, wasn’t that enough? Wtf?”
    St Peter: "Nope. Not enough. Hope you enjoy hot weather. On a positive note, I think that Beelzebub has jet skis for the Lake of Fire."

Has anyone come across a good poll on vac hesitancy? The only good one I have seen is from CBC in Alberta. Covered , right left, education, age, populist vs not
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...tant-1.6024067

All I have found in searches is more numbers for yes/maybe no for different groups/ages

thought this was funny
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    “wasn’t that enough? Wtf?”

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    21 years later and that scene is still pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    because your antibodies are more narrow-spectrum and may not provide protection from variant mutations. But you're just trolling, so whatever.
    I troll. But NIH is mega trolling

To better understand immune memory of SARS-CoV-2, researchers led by Drs. Daniela Weiskopf, Alessandro Sette, and Shane Crotty from the La Jolla Institute for Immunology analyzed immune cells and antibodies from almost 200 people who had been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and recovered.

Time since infection ranged from six days after symptom onset to eight months later. More than 40 participants had been recovered for more than six months before the study began. About 50 people provided blood samples at more than one time after infection.

The research was funded in part by NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and National Cancer Institute (NCI). Results were published on January 6, 2021, in Science.

The researchers found durable immune responses in the majority of people studied. Antibodies against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which the virus uses to get inside cells, were found in 98% of participants one month after symptom onset. As seen in previous studies, the number of antibodies ranged widely between individuals. But, promisingly, their levels remained fairly stable over time, declining only modestly at 6 to 8 months after infection.

Virus-specific B cells increased over time. People had more memory B cells six months after symptom onset than at one month afterwards. Although the number of these cells appeared to reach a plateau after a few months, levels didn’t decline over the period studied.

Levels of T cells for the virus also remained high after infection. Six months after symptom onset, 92% of participants had CD4+ T cells that recognized the virus. These cells help coordinate the immune response. About half the participants had CD8+ T cells, which kill cells that are infected by the virus.

As with antibodies, the numbers of different immune cell types varied substantially between individuals. Neither gender nor differences in disease severity could account for this variability. However, 95% of the people had at least 3 out of 5 immune-system components that could recognize SARS-CoV-2 up to 8 months after infection.

“Several months ago, our studies showed that natural infection induced a strong response, and this study now shows that the responses last,” Weiskopf says. “We are hopeful that a similar pattern of responses lasting over time will also emerge for the vaccine-induced responses.”
    . . .