Page 667 of 929 FirstFirst ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,675 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's astonishing that people can be so convinced that vaccines with over seven billion doses administered throughout the world are dangerous, but ingesting and otherwise dousing themselves with a bunch of random stuff if perfectly safe. What kind of brain thinks this way?
    I try to remind myself daily that human characteristics occur on a normal distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    and so it begins. In Austria of all places. You’d really think they’d be the first, well maybe second after Germany, to realize another group that came from that area also started restricting movement of its citizens and allowing them to partake in daily life…. Weird how history seems to repeat itself…
    Totally, minus the slavery and genocide of course.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Weird how history seems to repeat itself…
    You are a shameful, pathetic person. Tiny mind, big mouth, zero awareness. Purposely ignorant and militantly selfish.

I don't know why you people can't see that discriminating against certain people because of a choice they made that puts themselves and others in danger is exactly the same as discriminating against an ethnic group. Sheesh.

Oh... good God. You gents *really* need to just ignore mtumoron. Please? Pretty please? He's a cunt of epic proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post

Then there's this (don't read the comments, you'll cry):

Covid vaccine holdouts are caving to mandates — then scrambling to 'undo' their shots

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...A7b?li=BBorjTa

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz
    We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And, I remember, I, I cried, I wept like some grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Woke up to this this morning:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-vac...110008317.html

So I guess at least these folks are getting vaccinated. What a wonderful time to be alive. I'm just so full of hope for our future generations.
    Sounds like someone the medical board in her state should be looking at.

These numbers likely reflect an undercount of the true number of breakthrough cases.

Total Number of Reported Vaccine Breakthrough Cases: 10,104
    Total COVID-19 cases since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 71,871
    COVID-19 associated hospitalizations among breakthrough cases: 321
    COVID-19 associated hospitalizations since first date Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 1,501
    COVID-19 associated deaths among breakthrough cases: 130
    COVID-19 associated deaths since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 504
    Data are through November 5, 2021.

A COVID-19 associated hospitalization or death is defined as resulting from an illness that is clinically compatible with COVID-19 that is confirmed by an appropriate laboratory test. It is not necessary that COVID-19 be the primary cause of death or hospitalization.

Maine CDC updates these data weekly.
    Updated November 5, 2021 at 11:37

I posted this earlier, it made me glad to be vaccinated when I got covid.
    People see the 99% of cases are unvaccinated as reported on news stations.
    If the real data was presented, they would see there is breakthrough cases. Vaccinated people also still die just not as much.
    Yes you should get vaccinated, but news is untrustworthy nowadays. It makes people skeptical. The country needs to do a better job at presenting facts.
    Ps my wife is a nurse still can barely talk after her breakthrough infection. They wanted to send her home but they are so short staffed it’s not possible. Healthcare has a large hole to dig itself out of. No good answer to any of this. Covid is nasty

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Sounds like someone the medical board in her state should be looking at.

Sounds like she needs to be committed, she's clearly lost her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    These numbers likely reflect an undercount of the true number of breakthrough cases.

Total COVID-19 cases since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 71,871
    COVID-19 associated hospitalizations since first date Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 1,501
    COVID-19 associated deaths since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 504
    Data are through November 5, 2021.

A COVID-19 associated hospitalization or death is defined as resulting from an illness that is clinically compatible with COVID-19 that is confirmed by an appropriate laboratory test. It is not necessary that COVID-19 be the primary cause of death or hospitalization.

Maine CDC updates these data weekly.
    Updated November 5, 2021 at 11:37

I posted this earlier, it made me glad to be vaccinated when I got covid.
    People see the 99% of cases are unvaccinated as reported on news stations.
    If the real data was presented, they would see there is breakthrough cases. Vaccinated people also still die just not as much.
    Yes you should get vaccinated, but news is untrustworthy nowadays. It makes people skeptical. The country needs to do a better job at presenting facts.
    Ps my wife is a nurse still can barely talk after her breakthrough infection. They wanted to send her home but they are so short staffed it’s not possible. Healthcare has a large hole to dig itself out of. No good answer to any of this. Covid is nasty
    Healthcare doesn’t have a hole to dig itself out of, people need to get vaccinated. That’s the good answer. I really don’t care that there are breakthrough cases, the unvaccinated are the people smothering the hospitals. The numbers and personal observation support this. Stop your campaign of confusion please.

You've posted numbers indicating ~90% effectiveness (depending on endpoint) in Maine twice now. Looks like you're just ironically crowing about how well they're working in your area despite delta. Nobody cares that you don't do math.

the plague of the unvaccinated and its up here as well

the denyers are so far down the rabbit hole it doesnt matter what news is presented to them

I got a family member firmly into the rhetoric who is not worth talking too
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

"the unvaccinated are the people smothering the hospitals"

can we set this thread up to sticky this after every teletech or mtu post?

do these guys have a sheet of paper taped to their bathroom mirror that reminds them everyday of their name and where they work and that they need to eat and drink water in order to sruvive?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I really don’t care that there are breakthrough cases, **I’m just unable to differentiate the facts that vaccinated and unvaccinated people can get and transmit and smother the hospitals, but I’m too blinded by bias to ever admit that**

FTFY. It’s cool though. Apparently anyone with a legitimate argument against the vaccine mandates is a troll. The fucked up mentality on this site is a joke. Not surprising most of the people commenting here are old and senile cunts who have lost touch with reality… sad to see what happens when a generation fucks up a country and then still tries to cunt it up for the rest of us.

Is Dr Internet MD posting again^

Is he calling us all "fucking retards" while talking about shit he read in a half page patient handout and getting it 100% wrong? LOL keep going man. You truly are an expert in all this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hf74ofmid6z71.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	392475

Name:	g6ghchmid6z71.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	287.6 KB 
ID:	392476

Name:	up3lyfmid6z71.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	392477

Name:	6cdfyemid6z71.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	250.4 KB 
ID:	392478

Your 'legitimate' argument against people advocating for vaccine use is Nazi Germany?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I have mtu on ignore not because he is a troll (Steep was a troll. Deebased was a troll) - but because mtu is a giant fucking idiot - we're talking IQ of 75 - who thinks he is an expert - the term is overused but he truly is Dunning Kruger on display

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Is Dr Internet MD posting again^

Is he calling us all "fucking retards" while talking about shit he read in a half page patient handout and getting it 100% wrong? LOL keep going man. You truly are an expert in all this.
    He called everyone here a bunch of senile cunts and ok boomered a whole forum that he is voluntarily participating in.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Your 'legitimate' argument against people advocating for vaccine use is Nazi Germany?
    Right?

Hard hat on the job site. "Nazis"

No shirt, no shoes, no service. "Third Reich"

Serve food that complies to health standards. "Hitler's SS"

"We're the same as [checks notes] people who suffered a genocide". GTFO.

What a worm.

Public health is a common resource. In a time of crisis, it cannot be squandered and completely overrun by those who choose to undermine it.

When the nation needed you and asked for minor, minor gesture, you'll be able look back and go "I resisted at every opportunity, I complained at every turn".

Weaklings.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...a-bc-1.6246356

A new low ^^ for the anti-vaxers, protesting at a remembrance day ceremony and defacing a cenotaph
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Data are through November 5, 2021
    It is critical that users of the above data also consider that the vaccinated population is significantly older and sicker than the unvaccinated population.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...a-bc-1.6246356

A new low ^^ for the anti-vaxers, protesting at a remembrance day ceremony and defacing a cenotaph
    holy shit that is low - what a bunch of selfish attention seeking morons - this is deplorable behavior

FTFY. It’s cool though. Apparently anyone with a legitimate argument against the vaccine mandates is a troll. The fucked up mentality on this site is a joke. Not surprising most of the people commenting here are old and senile cunts who have lost touch with reality… sad to see what happens when a generation fucks up a country and then still tries to cunt it up for the rest of us.
    Another statement consisting of solely personal attacks and completely devoid of reason, any shade of argument or rationale.
    Bravo.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Right?

Hard hat on the job site. "Nazis"

No shirt, no shoes, no service. "Third Reich"

Serve food that complies to health standards. "Hitler's SS"

"We're the same as [checks notes] people who suffered a genocide". GTFO.

What a worm.

Public health is a common resource. In a time of crisis, it cannot be squandered and completely overrun by those who choose to undermine it.

When the nation needed you and asked for minor, minor gesture, you'll be able look back and go "I resisted at every opportunity, I complained at every turn".

Weaklings.
    Well said.

Austria’s public broadcaster has compared anti-immigrant posters created by the FPO’s youth wing of party to Nazi propaganda, while the vice-mayor of the Austrian town where Adolf Hitler was born resigned from the party after writing a poem comparing migrants with rats.

FPO party against vaccines and Syrians. No lack of irony that he used Austria to pretend vaccine mandates are a prelude to Nazism.

Right wingers here blame Mexicans for bringing covid across the border. Pissed off at random Chinese people. Consider BLM a terrorist organization. Refuse to get vaccinated but blame everyone but themselves for the crisis. I remember a right wing party that went about blaming Jews for everything.

While there were other antisemitic political parties, only the Nazi Party succeeded in gaining a mass following. Nazi propagandists exploited pre-existing images and stereotypes to give a false portrayal of Jews. In this false view, Jews were an “alien race” that fed off the host nation, poisoned its culture, seized its economy, and enslaved its workers and farmers. The Nazis claimed that “race mixing” through marriage weakened Germany.

But responsible citizens who want to live in a country with communicable disease controls are Nazis?

Get a drivers license and you can drive. Get a vaccine and you can leave your moms basement and fully participate in society.

Grow up.