Page 546 of 929 FirstFirst ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Ah yes, a comment from the anti-pharma Borg, where all FDA/CDC decisions can be attributed to the bottom line of a pharmaceutical company instead any science at all.
    Tell me, why it appears that moderna may in fact be more effective than Pfizer, and J&J has pretty decent results, how Pfizer is the only only now out of EUA and already close to getting another EUA for a booster?

Im hardly the conspiracy guy on all things pharma, but it does seem kind of odd. Pharma lobbies are rich. That makes things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    just this particular vaccine. I don’t see a difference between this and the flu for a person in my current situation (had Covid, still had antibodies as of 2 months ago). Everyone can say whatever they want about it being tried and tested and true but those same people would never go out and buy a 1st year overhaul redesigned vehicle because you don’t know the long term effects. Granted we don’t know the long term effects of Covid either but it appears to mutate at a rate much like the seasonal flu (every year there’s a different variety that needs a new booster shot).

if you’re old, immuno-compromised, high risk/whatever else - by all means, go and protect yourself. I don’t see it as necessary for myself. However, when you start to bar those people in the same spot as me from participating in society, that’s where I start to have a problem. I’m not out running around spreading misinformation or saying it’s a democrat conspiracy; I just don’t think it’s a necessary risk due to already having antibodies. And now, I’m not going to be allowed to have a job because I won’t get a “life-saving vaccine” that needs a booster every year? I wasn’t stopped from having a job before for not having a flu vaccine… where does it stop?

I’d be willing to guess the people in the “know” on here are all 50+ and love telling the younger population how much better the good old day were when everyone just shut up and did their duty
    I’m way under 50 and not at risk and I personally am enjoying watching you learn about the consequences associated with your personal decisions. Especially since you can’t stop spreading FUD.

Go find an employer with 100 employees or start your own business. Take some responsibility and stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Maybe you should think about protecting them at no risk to yourself?

GTFO you selfish chud
    maybe ultimately that’s the only way they can protect themselves? By eliminating covid?

Being “wrong” here validates mtu, we ain’t ever gonna change that.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    It’s not peer reviewed because it’s an opinion quoted in an article about getting vaccinated after previous Covid infection.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    that quote is, its the study that is yet to be peer reviewed. I thought you understood this stuff? I fucking know its that Drs opinion....what makes his opinion any less relavent? He studied the shit?

As for the UK study itself I hope the peer reviews do come out as the study claims. I just don't think we can totally discount prior infection immunity. I don't know why you folks choose to ignore it completely.

Big Pharma makes way money from the drugs they pump into you while in the Covid ICU ward than they do on a vax
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    I think we need to start airing public service announcements explaining the difference between fact and opinion because 'merikans somehow missed that in 5th grade language arts class.
    so I guess you only listen to the Dr "opinion" when you agree with it? His opinion doesnt matter cause another Dr you like said different...??

Still no one addressing the actual results of the UK study..just picking and choosing pieces to argue...

Just ignore it...it'll go away...unlike me.

I’m way under 50 and not at risk and I personally am enjoying watching you learn about the consequences associated with your personal decisions. Especially since you can’t stop spreading FUD.

Go find an employer with 100 employees or start your own business. Take some responsibility and stop whining.
    my company is already under 100, luckily, and the owner is also foreign (Australian). We’ve already been told we’re not requiring the vaccine, so I don’t really have anything to worry about. You know, unless I want to go to the grocery store or local hardware shop and don’t have my vaccine passport handy.

Maybe you should think about protecting them at no risk to yourself?

GTFO you selfish chud
    After a detailed heated conversation with a no vaxxer, it basically comes down to this for them. They want to do whatever they want, without care for the impact around them. Everything else is a rationalization of that sentiment.

i dont want to and you cant force me

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    maybe ultimately that’s the only way they can protect themselves? By eliminating covid?

Being “wrong” here validates mtu, we ain’t ever gonna change that.
    Being fully vaccinated has been a requirement for participation in society since before the mtu was a gestational sack. But now that he survived covid he deserves special privileges.

JFC

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    my company is already under 100, luckily, and the owner is also foreign (Australian). We’ve already been told we’re not requiring the vaccine, so I don’t really have anything to worry about. You know, unless I want to go to the grocery store or local hardware shop and don’t have my vaccine passport handy.
    I see now. You just make things up like “I have to get a vaccine to have job” despite having a job that doesn’t require one.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Tell me, why it appears that moderna may in fact be more effective than Pfizer, and J&J has pretty decent results, how Pfizer is the only only now out of EUA and already close to getting another EUA for a booster?

Im hardly the conspiracy guy on all things pharma, but it does seem kind of odd. Pharma lobbies are rich. That makes things happen.
    Why do you and Aspen show up here everyday and ignore what was said the day before? Is it all just talking points with you guys? Are you capable of learning?

At least he gave what he thinks is an honest answer.

Just confirms how full of shit I already thought he was.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Putting the science aside the idea that if we just allow a antibody test as a stand in for vaccine that will solve our problems doesn’t make sense.

That would mean that we would be encouraging a certain segment of the population who are under a vaccine mandate and have not had COVID to intentionally get and spread COVID so they could keep their jobs which is counter to the purpose of the vaccine mandates which is to prevent illness and follow on hospitalizations and death.
    Thanks for writing this out. I hope it's a sign of peaking collective madness that this outcome (intentionally farming a virus reservoir by the same people who "want to move on") is totally obvious to everyone except those advocating for it. Obviously it's normal enough for unintended consequences to go unnoticed by the cheerleaders, but in this case the eventual perpetrators come from their own ranks. Screwy.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Still no one addressing the actual results of the UK study..just picking and choosing pieces to argue...

Just ignore it...it'll go away...unlike me.
    Like you
    A preprint of a non-peer reviewed study
    Has no meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Why do you and Aspen show up here everyday and ignore what was said the day before? Is it all just talking points with you guys? Are you capable of learning?
    are you? Is the UK study just bunk? Seems like you will only fight one side? There is no middle or other ideas. Seems pretty close minded to me.

I am only arguing devils advocate with you retards because its fucking easy..you're 1 sided. makes my down work time trolling super easy..

Why would I argue open mindedness when im vaxxed? I have zero agenda other than showing you that there are other studies that say the things you don't want to hear. Thats ok...head back in sand...it'll all go the way you want it to.

I see now. You just make things up like “I have to get a vaccine to have job” despite having a job that doesn’t require one.
    Exactly. The other item he made up was the requirement to have a vaccine passport to enter a grocery store or hardware store. That's certainly not how it is around here. Where does MTUhockey live that they require a vaccine passport?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Or stop legitimating trolls by calling it "bad faith." They're the enemy. Frorider's comment is akin to saying don't stick your head up out of the foxhole when you hear bullets whizzing by.
    Maybe it’s because I was on the hook as a public speaker representing my R&D lab for years. Any big press event we made damn sure the key points were dialed and substantiated. Any time I got a potentially sensitive question I learned to take a breath and nail the answer so journalists wouldn’t misinterpret it.

People who fucked up in this role were usually steered toward less visible ones. It takes a village and all that.

Like you
    A preprint of a non-peer reviewed study
    Has no meaning.
    I stated that right when I posted. I was clear. It doesnt mean it should be totally ignored. This isn't the only study saying these same things.

As I said, I hope the peer review sees the same things those that conducted the study saw.. Until then, without doubt, its not 100%.

But that NBC poll yesterday on vax rates? FACT... LOL.... least mines an actual medial study.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Maybe it’s because I was on the hook as a public speaker representing my R&D lab for years. Any big press event we made damn sure the key points were dialed and substantiated. Any time I got a potentially sensitive question I learned to take a breath and nail the answer so journalists wouldn’t misinterpret it.

People who fucked up in this role were usually steered toward less visible ones. It takes a village and all that.
    maybe you grossly overestimate your competence and how much people actually cared? Nah, never happen on the tgr.

Unless of course the press criticized you for holding a coffee cup, choice of suit color, or something similar. Then, my bad, you right.

are you? Is the UK study just bunk? Seems like you will only fight one side? There is no middle or other ideas. Seems pretty close minded to me.

I am only arguing devils advocate with you retards because its fucking easy..you're 1 sided. makes my down work time trolling super easy..

Why would I argue open mindedness when im vaxxed? I have zero agenda other than showing you that there are other studies that say the things you don't want to hear. Thats ok...head back in sand...it'll all go the way you want it to.
    people did read your post from yesterday on the UK study. Gave the reasons why it's incomplete and shouldn't be used to draw any conclusions from. They authors themselves provide reasons why their study is not complete and should not be used in the manner you are using it. Those comments were also posted. Did you not read them?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Exactly. The other item he made up was the requirement to have a vaccine passport to enter a grocery store or hardware store. That's certainly not how it is around here. Where does MTUhockey live that they require a vaccine passport?
    Jail?
    Singapore?
    Last edited by jackattack; 09-24-2021 at 09:45 AM.

What are you talking about? I've been describing the UK data for months. When I ask are you capable of learning, what I mean is all your questions have been answered. And even after you get your answers you show up the next day and ask them all over again. That's not devils advocate, that's acting like an asshole. Why is that?

As I said, I hope the peer review sees the same things those that conducted the study saw.. Until then, without doubt, its not 100%.

But that NBC poll yesterday on vax rates? FACT... LOL.... least mines an actual medial study.
    Your lack of understanding on this subject is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    people did read your post from yesterday on the UK study. Gave the reasons why it's incomplete and shouldn't be used to draw any conclusions from. They authors themselves provide reasons why their study is not complete and should not be used in the manner you are using it. Those comments were also posted. Did you not read them?
    That's a different study. People are well protected after natural infection but there tends to be more variability with that protection vs full vaccination. The problem with yesterday's Israel study is its flawed conclusion natural infection is better.

I am only….. trolling…
    His own words.