Page 677 of 929 FirstFirst ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... LastLast
Results 16,901 to 16,925 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    at the risk of drifting the thread back towards polyass magat = trumper
    I believe magtard is the common term.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    It's weird because jab is common parlance in UK for a shot, but then it was adopted by antivaxxers in the US in just the last few months.
    The antivax movement started, at least in a very contemporary sense, in England so it makes perfect sense.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

triggered

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    The antivax movement started, at least in a very contemporary sense, in England so it makes perfect sense.
    I used to say that fucker, Wakefield, is personally and ultimately responsible for the suffering of more children than any doctor since Walter Freeman or some Nazi fuck like Josef Mengele.

But there might be some assholes in the course of this pandemic who are as bad in scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

As US politics creates vaccine hesitancy and opposition in groups that were previously pro-vaccines there’s plenty of blame to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I can cut some slack to women of child bearing age who have long term fertility concerns that can't be proven safe at this point except on paper, no long term data to back it up as safe... Yes, there is nothing anyone foresees that could cause problems there.. but that is something I can respect them being concerned about anyway. However, they are not coming in my house without a mask. If they're part of the cold civil war and just being disruptive instead of having legitimate long term health concerns fuck em, I've already cut them loose.
    Because new and expectant mothers are immune to the side effects of covid? Is delivery via c-section while you’re on a ventilator the birth you envision for your baby? Refusing the vaccine is the first step in achieving that goal.

I can cut some slack to women of child bearing age who have long term fertility concerns that can't be proven safe at this point except on paper, no long term data to back it up as safe... Yes, there is nothing anyone foresees that could cause problems there.. but that is something I can respect them being concerned about anyway. However, they are not coming in my house without a mask. If they're part of the cold civil war and just being disruptive instead of having legitimate long term health concerns fuck em, I've already cut them loose.
    There is ZERO basis for fertility concerns.

Long term complications or death from Covid on the otherhand....

^^^^^is that in a clinical study I can send my dopey oldest daughter who is worried about fertility?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

i know a very religious family through a friends marriage living/from southern mississippi. their daughters who both live at home won’t get vaxxed because of fertility concerns. one is 45 and has never had a bf, the other is a 35 year old (closeted) lesbian. all have gone to college, have real jobs, just certain religious and political leanings that someone would report if i made it any more clear that they wear certain accessories like flag lapel pins and red baseball hats.

weird times.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    There is ZERO basis for fertility concerns.

Long term complications or death from Covid on the otherhand....
    I know the pharmacology and chemistry experts have zero reason to believe there could be such concerns. But there is no long term exposure data to confirm those very educated predictions at present. There won't be for another several years..

Edit to add. I also agree that COVID is a much greater risk to life and limb of mom and baby. However, I also understand the concerns they still have with a relatively new product even though the science deeming it safe is sound.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I know the pharmacology and chemistry experts have zero reason to believe there could be such concerns. But there is no long term exposure data to confirm those very educated predictions at present. There won't be for another several years..
    If said women are possibly going to get pregnant any time soon they would be wise to get vaxxed so as to avoid the higher risk to both mother and baby.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ncy%20outcomes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

And what is the current data showing that anyone should be concerned?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...ture=emb_title
    antivaxxer-shitstorm
    They are paddling in a pool of shit

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    And what is the current data showing that anyone should be concerned?
    Nothing.. it's "but whattabout in 5 years??? " Hey, if you wanna stay home and not work and not go anywhere but the grocery store, doctor, pharmacy, etc and wear a mask there have fun with that. Also not coming in my house without a mask..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Nothing.. it's "but whattabout in 5 years??? " Hey, if you wanna stay home and not work and not go anywhere but the grocery store, doctor, pharmacy, etc and wear a mask there have fun with that. Also not coming in my house without a mask..
    Always fascinating to watch people ignore the many unknowns and freak out about the few. We've totally got like 2 extra months of quality "long term" data on the virus, though, and that's 2 eggs' worth right there. Might be critical.

They're worried about 5 years from now for no real reason, but aren't concerned about the next few days, weeks, months knowing all the possible bad outcomes of Covid.

Which might even make sense on it's own, but they're not worried about the next five years from COVID, either.

Folks that share this point of view must be thinking that they'll just get lucky and not get COVID. That's the only way their decision makes any sense.

In the example above with the 45 yr/old maybe gonna be a mom someday and the 35 yr/old lesbian maybe gonna be a mom one day, do they take precautions to keep from getting COVID? basically staying out of the public to the extent possible, double masking with an N95 etc., limiting interactions with others (i.e., not going to church)?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Moderna boostered up yesterday. Happy to report that I didn't get the fever/chills/aches/headache that flattened me after Moderna #2. Just a slight headache, slight achiness, and a sore arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I used to say that fucker, Wakefield, is personally and ultimately responsible for the suffering of more children than any doctor since Walter Freeman or some Nazi fuck like Josef Mengele.

But there might be some assholes in the course of this pandemic who are as bad in scale.
    Wakefield is a worthless piece of shit. He caused unneeded anxiety in our household as we had our first child at that time. Fortunately my kids received all of their childhood vaccines, albeit slightly off schedule.

Edit to add. I also agree that COVID is a much greater risk to life and limb of mom and baby. However, I also understand the concerns they still have with a relatively new product even though the science deeming it safe is sound.
    There is absolutely no data that the Covid vaccines won't cause people to grow second heads in a few years.

Just a rumour that covid gives free head

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

My dad's unvaccinated brother has covids now and word is he is pretty sick. 78 and in a chair from a recent stroke. Unable to care for himself so living with cousin.

My cousins wife has the covids now and word is she is pretty sick. Mid 40's with recurrent Lymphoma.

The entire family is sick. Apparently only my cousin has the jab. His lovely wife is taking all kinds of cancer treatments again but apparently...no jab.

God speed. Don't tread in me!

Whatever this is, it is sad.

We aren't close but my cousin and his wife seem like genuinely good people. My cousin reminds me of a right wing version of myself. Strongly opinionated but measured. More diplomatic than me like my dad.. They are all relatively intelligent people. My dad is distraught over this...having sat in on many Zoom meetings convincing his bro or his bros caretakers to get him the shot and having convinced himself his brother probably got it.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

@Uglymoney: Encourage monoclonal antibody therapy! ASAP! 78 qualifies! cancer patient on therapies qualifies!

Pentagon Says It Can Overrule Oklahoma Guard on Vaccinations
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I often wonder how things will look in 5yrs cuz I think COVID as we know it now will be with us for 5 yrs becuz thats what pandemic do

It might peter out and be around or I supose it could mutate and gets worse ?

do these anti vaxers think Vax mandates are going away ?

how is this all going to look in 5 yrs ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know