Page 76 of 929 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Actually, "bro", I got my Pfizer #1 yesterday, and it didn't hurt a bit. Nana Nana. But, no lollipop.
    They maybe don't complain about "big needles" and your pussification around them?

It seems as though you complain just to complain, when it really doesn't apply to you, then you come back with a "gotcha" comment stating, "I wasn't talking about myself." Tiresome...

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Heh, young but not too young to care:

Fewer young adults
    are engaging in casual sexual intercourse now than in the past.. Among young men, declines in drinking frequency, an increase in computer gaming, and the growing percentage who live with their parents all contribute significantly to the decline in casual sex.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    They maybe don't complain about "big needles" and your pussification around them?

It seems as though you complain just to complain, when it really doesn't apply to you, then you come back with a "gotcha" comment stating, "I wasn't talking about myself." Tiresome...

Aren:t you a bitter asshole. Eat shit jongbro.

And, back to what I was saying, pretty soon you're going to be hearing about vaccine reluctance as a big problem. You already are in some quarters. So don't make the process look painful.

Capiche, asshole?

Stretch interval between COVID-19 vaccine doses up to 4 months - Canadian national advisory committee recommends
    -First doses of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine are 92 per cent effective, according to clinical trials

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/nac...nths-1.5934563

Canada's National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) now says the maximum interval between the first and second doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine should increase from three weeks to four months, in order to increase the number of Canadians being vaccinated.

I'm not a fan of watching celebs getting vaccinated but it's hard not to smile watching Dolly's twitter video.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...he-helped-fund

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'm not a fan of watching celebs getting vaccinated but it's hard not to smile watching Dolly's twitter video.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...he-helped-fund
    She's awesome.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Solving the needlephobia problem with technology:

Attachment 365827

No suppositories on that list. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I blame diminished testosterone from the emergence of e-bikes.
    This wasn’t a problem before ebikes, so it’s just science.
    Close but not quite. It is the electric scooter. Being on a scooter kills testosterone. Needing electric motors because pushing a scooter is too hard... damn.

Nothing kills T like an electric scooter.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

7 days after my first moderna shot I feel pretty wiped out. Slept for 10 hrs plus had some pink eye.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Got poked this morning (Moderna). Least painful shot I’ve had. But I definitely feel it a few hours later.... arm is sore and tingly.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    7 days after my first moderna shot I feel pretty wiped out. Slept for 10 hrs plus had some pink eye.
    The COVID vaccine gave you pink eye?!?

That's it... no fuckin' way I get that damn vax.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    No suppositories on that list. I'm out.
    Boof it!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Boof it!
    I'm pretty sure anything that can be stuck under your tongue could be shoved up your ass.

Does anyone know anyone under 65 with polio? anyone? Do you wonder why? Where did that crippling viral infection go? Does one need a medical degree to comprehend this shit?

FFS get a shot or two.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesj View Post
    Does anyone know anyone under 65 with polio? anyone? Do you wonder why? Where did that crippling viral infection go? Does one need a medical degree to comprehend this shit?

FFS get a shot or two.
    I actually do know a guy who just turned 50 who had polio as a kid. He's a rare exception, though. His parents were off-the-gridders who were apparently also anti-vaxxers so he never was inoculated. No idea how he actually got it since it was largely eradicated in the U.S. by the time he was growing up. He's pretty badly hobbled but still is a snowboarder. Also, my older sister had polio but she's over 65 so doesn't fit your qualifier.

My mom is worried as only anxious mothers can be because she just got her second dose a couple days ago and had no reaction. She says everyone she knows had some sort of reaction so she's worried it's not working, lol. My Dad got very tired and slept all the next day.
    I think I qualify for 1B+ next week. Will get a shot as soon as I can.
    Bring on the next Summer of Love once we're all vaxxed!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Utah just announced that on Monday the vaccine will be available for anyone 50 over.
    Today, just about everyone I know over 40 in Summit County received an e-mail from the CDC (VAMS) inviting them to make an appointment to be vaccinated. I have heard that this is due to a J&J vaccine availability. I was able to get an appointment for next week.

https://www.kpcw.org/post/summit-cou...ts-40#stream/0

I can't wait to eat out at a favorite restaurant
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Cool! Glad to see things opening up and accelerating. Now, if only WA would follow suit. I'm happy to get mine as soon as I can but so far, no go, I'm too young (been awhile since I could say that...).

Just was talking to a friend whose mom is 60 and lives in Houston. She was able to get a vaccine appt a few weeks back in a rural county where they live part-time. Apparently that county's administering pharmacist called her this past Sunday to ask if she could come in and get a shot.

Friends mom said "I already got it and am waiting for my 2nd shot next week."

Pharmacist, confused, stated: "well, we have about 1000 doses that will go bad today so I'm just trying to find ANYONE who might take it or need it...."

Apparently, waning demand and some poor planning by thawing a bunch of doses??? Not sure how it all shook out, but I hope they were not wasted.

Shit, fill up a Cessna and fly that shit to Denver. It would be gone in 2hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    Just was talking to a friend whose mom is 60 and lives in Houston. She was able to get a vaccine appt a few weeks back in a rural county where they live part-time. Apparently that county's administering pharmacist called her this past Sunday to ask if she could come in and get a shot.

Friends mom said "I already got it and am waiting for my 2nd shot next week."

Pharmacist, confused, stated: "well, we have about 1000 doses that will go bad today so I'm just trying to find ANYONE who might take it or need it...."

Apparently, waning demand and some poor planning by thawing a bunch of doses??? Not sure how it all shook out, but I hope they were not wasted.

Shit, fill up a Cessna and fly that shit to Denver. It would be gone in 2hrs.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-spoilage-grow

Quote Originally Posted by charlesj View Post

FFS get a shot or two.
    It went to Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Pakistan, the only remaining polio-endemic countries (countries that have never interrupted the transmission of wild poliovirus)
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    He's pretty badly hobbled but still is a snowboarder. .
    Sig worthy

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    My mom is worried as only anxious mothers can be because she just got her second dose a couple days ago and had no reaction. She says everyone she knows had some sort of reaction so she's worried it's not working, lol. My Dad got very tired and slept all the next day.
    I think I qualify for 1B+ next week. Will get a shot as soon as I can.
    Bring on the next Summer of Love once we're all vaxxed!
    Neither of my kids had any reaction to shot 2 and I know plenty of others as well.
    BTW--did your Dad sleep all day before the shot too? I've been known to do that. Especially early pandemic when I was bored.
    You do know it was the Summer of Love, not the Summer of Sex (not that there wasn't plenty of sex but that was a side benefit.)

There’s a couple means for immunizing for polio. The version administered in the US (salk’s vax?) will allow for an immunized person that is exposed to polio to pass it on through their gut and potentially infect others. That vaxed person will not experience the effects of the disease. The oral form of the polio immunization, which is administered in a lot of the developing world, will prohibit the live virus from passing through the gut of those that are immunized and later exposed to the virus.

I hope I got that all (mostly) correct. I haven’t read up on his for several years and I’m typing on my email home.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    There’s a couple means for immunizing for polio. The version administered in the US (salk’s vax?) will allow for an immunized person that is exposed to polio to pass it on through their gut and potentially infect others. That vaxed person will not experience the effects of the disease. The oral form of the polio immunization, which is administered in a lot of the developing world, will prohibit the live virus from passing through the gut of those that are immunized and later exposed to the virus.

I hope I got that all (mostly) correct. I haven’t read up on his for several years and I’m typing on my email home.
    I read a story a while back about a grandpa who had never been given the polio vaccination contracting the virus from playing with his granddaughter who had just come from getting her vax.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism