Page 398 of 929 FirstFirst ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Another local union making a fucked up stance
    Attachment 383520
    That 3rd paragraph sure mangled the English language. What kind of trumptard issues a press release without proofreading it?

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I will laugh if this is what ends up breaking police unions.

ha ha yeah. Dare to dream..

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Expect the exodus of Washingtonians to Idaho and Montana to increase substantially. 30% of firefighters here in Pierce County (Tacoma) are not vaccinated and the union is afraid many of those will chose to move to a state without a vaccine mandate.
    When Washington has a sudden spate of open highly paid fire jobs, I suspect plenty of folks will want to move there...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Bye then. The kooks can all form their own republic in Wyoming/Idaho/Montana and Alex Jones can be their leader. They can horde all their freedoms. They can boycott everything being made in China. Live off the land and be great neighbors to each other. The burning piles of garbage will be their warning sign to the progressives to stay away. Worked for the Appalachians right?
    Remember last year when I was proposing Covidtown?

Fucking, here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    There really should just be Covidtown, where you get sent if you can’t deal with mask laws, want to violate the closures, etc.
    All the freedoms you want except the freedom to leave. You have to quarantine in a facility for 14 days to come back to live with the rest of us.

Oklahoma City...
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Again, I say....Covidtown.
    People who can’t deal with covid can go to Covidtown, where every business is free to operate and nobody has to wear a mask or get vaccinated....but to leave you have to go quarantine for 2 weeks in a secure facility.
    But why would anyone want to leave a place full of fellow sidearm toting antisocial libertarians? No socialized medicine! Bring your gold coins to covidtown in case you get the imaginary virus.
    Build the wall! Build that fucker around Covidtown.

Leave Montana out of that Triad thank you very much.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

$200 insurance premium fir unvaxxed Delta airlines employees. WaPo paywall: By Ian Duncan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/trans...accines-covid/

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    That 3rd paragraph sure mangled the English language. What kind of trumptard issues a press release without proofreading it?
    Yeah….

Gonna be interesting to see what happens. The current sheriff is fairly progressive, first woman sheriff in CA and lgbtqa+ community member. She replaced a hard right, tea party, state of Jefferson sheriff.

The union statements are similar to those made by the sac region firefighter union.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    https://www.pps.net/contact

just saw today...Rose Quarter events, including Trailblazers' games, will be limiting attendance to those that can show they are vaxxed

those injected chips are going to pay for themselves soon enough - just go thru the scanner
    I’m not gonna read the pdx school district policies. But kids eating outside gets very challenging when the weather get bad or when it’s smokey. We had 250 AQI during lunchtime yesterday, the kids ate indoors, sneaking bites and drinks under their masks, and the school announced they are purchasing HEPA filters for each class. The school already requires masks, has merv13 filters on the hvac, and usually has windows and doors open.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    When Washington has a sudden spate of open highly paid fire jobs, I suspect plenty of folks will want to move there...
    Right? Please move to Idaho or where ever like minded people congregate. Easier to expose you all to the virus if you're all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I will laugh if this is what ends up breaking police unions.
    Silver lining and id consider a positive unintentional consequence

Too many idiots out there. It used to be funny and now it is just sad.

And MAGA morons like this still have a megaphone

^ Well, that proves it. Vaccines are clearly worthless. Jesus, people are dumb.

Hey you stoopid mother fuckers, get vaccinated.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-08-25 150342.png
Views: 440
Size:  594.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Holy shit Joe Rogan. Guy drives me nuts and has a huge audience.

Simultaneously spends a significant amount of time trying to debunk the effectiveness of vaccines, people “are reluctant to do things that will benefit them” while talking about undertaking some Israeli hyperbaric chamber protocol to lengthen his telomeres.

Noticed he seems to be consistently skeptical of COVID in general and vaccines in particular while never having anyone on who seriously challenges him in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Hey you stoopid mother fuckers, get vaccinated.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-08-25 150342.png
Views: 440
Size:  594.2 KB
    Lol. Not sure how much of a "nutrition expert" dude is judging by his website where he hawks all his meal replacement and creatine saturated products. Read articles with him. Guy used to be a big time anabolic steroid user and proponent. Not shy about it in interviews. And what does that stuff do? Wait for it... fucks up your heart and lungs. In a nutshell, Phillips is fit and looks great on the outside, but I doubt his insides were in as good condition as the exterior would have you believe. Still sucks that happened to him, though. Seems like a nice guy.
    https://eatingright.com/

^ All the people convinced one way or another that health status alone determines Covid outcomes need to realize there's a significant genetic component. A young healthy person, and anyone else for that matter, can end up in the hospital because of their genes.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    while talking about undertaking some Israeli hyperbaric chamber protocol to lengthen his telomeres.
    As an aside, it's looking more and more like inflammation, not telomere length, predicts biological aging.

An unvaxxed brother of a good friend of mine is now on a ventilator, probably going to die. He caught it in Prineville, OR, a hub of anti-vax conspiracy whackadoodles. I was there today running errands, probably 50% mask compliance. Looks like I’m not going back there for a while.

So MF, don't you find it funny that it's all the idiots who normally put bad shit in their body (steroids, non-approved supplements, cigarettes, McDonalds) who now don't want to take a vaccine because they "don't know what's in it".

Does it feel weird to be so closely aligned to their views? You are the company you keep.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Lol. Not sure how much of a "nutrition expert" dude is judging by his website where he hawks all his meal replacement and creatine saturated products. Read articles with him. Guy used to be a big time anabolic steroid user and proponent. Not shy about it in interviews. And what does that stuff do? Wait for it... fucks up your heart and lungs. In a nutshell, Phillips is fit and looks great on the outside, but I doubt his insides were in as good condition as the exterior would have you believe. Still sucks that happened to him, though. Seems like a nice guy.
    https://eatingright.com/
    Contrarian-gasm.

It’s to the point where you can’t believe the things you post, you just get off going against the group.

Seems to be a few of you guys and it’s starting to stink like the poliass sex dungeon in here now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    An unvaxxed brother of a good friend of mine is now on a ventilator, probably going to die. He caught it in Prineville, OR, a hub of anti-vax conspiracy whackadoodles. I was there today running errands, probably 50% mask compliance. Looks like I’m not going back there for a while.
    Vibes to your friend.
    Ms TBS was in Redmond Fred Meyer Monday getting a third Pfizer shot. Compliance with mask mandate was about 50%.

An unmasked guy in front of her in checkout line was muttering about mask wearers. So she started muttering that obese guys wearing hubcap belt buckles was not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Vibes to your friend.
    Ms TBS was in Redmond Fred Meyer Monday getting a third Pfizer shot. Compliance with mask mandate was about 50%.

An unmasked guy in front of her in checkout line was muttering about mask wearers. So she started muttering that obese guys wearing hubcap belt buckles was not a good look.

Glad she gave it right back to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post

What really stinks is that a lot of these people are evangelical and have lots of kids. If those kids take after their parents, we are so fucked. Here's a thread of a bunch of posts by Deebased nutjob friends. Ivermiticin and all that. ugh.

https://twitter.com/cuthpaste/status...AqZ806DyUwncNw

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Holy shit Joe Rogan. Guy drives me nuts and has a huge audience.

Simultaneously spends a significant amount of time trying to debunk the effectiveness of vaccines, people “are reluctant to do things that will benefit them” while talking about undertaking some Israeli hyperbaric chamber protocol to lengthen his telomeres.

Noticed he seems to be consistently skeptical of COVID in general and vaccines in particular while never having anyone on who seriously challenges him in this regard.
    And his scapegoat always is: I’m just an idiot telling dick jokes. Love his podcast and comedy but fuck, hate the other shit he brings...

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    And his scapegoat always is: I’m just an idiot telling dick jokes. Love his podcast and comedy but fuck, hate the other shit he brings...
    Rogan’s problem is that while he plays the “all ideas are good” card and gives any guest an audience, he still has a handful of people who he trusts implicitly because they’re smarter than he is so he buys into everything they say. Sounds like he gets all his antivax ideas from the Bret Weinstein contingent.