Page 361 of 929 FirstFirst ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    But she gets consent, right?
    Nah....they're just dumb animals not super smart humans.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Literally the only thing you guys had was jono pointing out that I claimed I had responded to every post when I had missed one. But that wasn't in the spirit of the challenge.
    I believe I asked you if you’ve ever tried skiing and you may have missed that question as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I've done it before during the climate change squabble. MV has done it a number of times.

The man has no scruples and refuses to acknowledge his invalidity.
    It was only a few weeks ago when RJ argued there's "practically no difference in the infection rate between vaxxed and non-vaxxed"

Since we know that's not true, his argument is obviously invalid. It doesn't matter though because RJ lies about everything.

A curdled, fermented , corrosive, perniciously anemic, corrupt, disingenuous, disreputable, syphilitic colostomy bag of disinformation and malign intent who can't read a graph .
    IMHO.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Perhaps you can try forecasting a bit.

That data above does not reflect the impact of Delta on this age group.
    Once the full impact of Delta (and future variants) plays out, then expand your comparison to hospitalizations and long-term complications from infection.

Or don't and continue to pretend that you're the smartest guy in the room.
    Even from the hysterics at the Atlantic:

"Amid all the chaos is perhaps one tentative silver lining for children. The new variant appears to be following the long-standing trend that kids are, on average, more resistant to the coronavirus’s effects. Although Delta is a more cantankerous version of the virus than its predecessors, researchers don’t yet have evidence that it is specifically worse for children, who are still getting seriously sick only a small fraction of the time. Less than 2 percent of known pediatric COVID-19 cases, for instance, result in hospitalization, sometimes far less."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ildren/619712/

Everyone whines about Ron and his bullshit but you fucking morons keep engaging him at something like a 5:1 ratio. And then you call for banning him because, shockingly enough, you couldn’t change the Internet troll’s mind. You fuckers need to grow a brain or a sack.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I believe I asked you if you’ve ever tried skiing and you may have missed that question as well?
    I haven't skied, so no. Snowboard? Yes.

I think we wana keep rons kind right where we can see them
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It was only a few weeks ago when RJ argued there's "practically no difference in the infection rate between vaxxed and non-vaxxed"

Since we know that's not true, his argument is obviously invalid. It doesn't matter though because RJ lies about everything.
    The quote is in reference to a table which showed exactly that. You know this, but are desperate for smears. I have otherwise never claimed anything of the sort because most of the evidence doesn't support it.

Nice work COMPLETELY missing the point of the Atlantic article, you should get a prize!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

A curdled, fermented , corrosive, perniciously anemic, corrupt, disingenuous, disreputable, syphilitic colostomy bag of disinformation and malign intent who can't read a graph .
    IMHO.
    Someone has lost the handle.

I love when Buster brings out the big words and tries to be eloquent. Seems to usually happen after he looks like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Nice work COMPLETELY missing the point of the Atlantic article, you should get a prize!
    The point was to fear-monger despite a lack of supporting evidence.

Ban this asshole.
    Completely agree.
    Moving on is nice. Read maybe 7 words of his as I scrolled by. We all know he’s a cunt. Maybe I have faith in humanity still as I think no one here that matters believes him.

I’ve run out of the angry for the time being.
    Let em die.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

The quote is in reference to a table which showed exactly that. You know this, but are desperate for smears. I have otherwise never claimed anything of the sort because most of the evidence doesn't support it.
    Your quote was part and parcel of an ongoing discussion with neufox after he said, "I like how you ignore the fact that the vaccinated are wayyy less likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated too."

You said he was wrong. Then I responded to neufox by saying, "A person could try explaining the base rate fallacy to RJ but why bother when fallacies are his bread and butter."

You responded with the word '"nope" accompanied by your chart and your table. Not to put too fine a point on it, but your arguments leading up to your quote amounted to saying there's "practically no difference in the infection rate between vaxxed and non-vaxxed."

We were told nothing crazy or bad was happening in Texas with covid. Hope nobody in Texas gets in a car accident this weekend.

That Atlantic article really highlighted the danger that Covid can pose to children and the importance of getting vaccinated. Thanks for posting the link, it’s great to spread the word.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Everyone whines about Ron and his bullshit but you fucking morons keep engaging him at something like a 5:1 ratio. And then you call for banning him because, shockingly enough, you couldn’t change the Internet troll’s mind. You fuckers need to grow a brain or a sack.
    That wasn't really the point. Danno asked for an example of a pattern, so he got one. But if you read carefully you'll notice the cockapoo did change his mind. He literally adopted the exact position I'd previously described to him with respect to his bullshit article. Is that a defense or an admission?

Did he learn something? If education is knowledge that changes behavior then we'd have to check his behavior. Maybe he'll provide a sample.

Someone has lost the handle.

I love when Buster brings out the big words and tries to be eloquent. Seems to usually happen after he looks like a fool.
    Your love is a cold, congealed, urine soaked blood clot.

Several times, you promised to leave if we could demonstrate that you've made an invalid statement.

This has occurred multiple times.

Yet you do not leave.

Your word is worth nothing.

Your arguments are worth nothing.

You're just a simpering, poisonous toad of a human. A venal, vampiric, vacuous pyrosis.

I want him banned, not because I can't change his excuse for a mind.

I want him banned because he's a lying, deceitful, mendacious detriment to discussion and truth.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    But if you read carefully you'll notice the cockapoo did change his mind. He literally adopted the exact position I'd previously described to him with respect to his bullshit article. Is that a defense or an admission?

Did he learn something?
    It's more of a Motte and Bailey rhetorical move. RJ starts with an invalid opinion and when challenged falls back upon a similar yet easier-to-defend opinion.

Or in this case to an impossible to defend position, but the act of falling back looks like a choice. More of a Schrödinger's douchebag in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Your quote was part and parcel of an ongoing discussion with neufox after he said, "I like how you ignore the fact that the vaccinated are wayyy less likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated too."

You said he was wrong. Then I responded to neufox by saying, "A person could try explaining the base rate fallacy to RJ but why bother when fallacies are his bread and butter."

You responded with the word '"nope" accompanied by your chart and your table. Not to put too fine a point on it, but your arguments leading up to your quote amounted to saying there's "practically no difference in the infection rate between vaxxed and non-vaxxed."
    And I posted said table and the article we have discussed ad nauseam as evidence that the vaccinated are not wayyy less likely to get COVID. Maybe there was some issues with that data - I'm not going to die on that hill - but it is clear there is significant spread among the vaccinated. Whether that is considered "wayyy less" depends on your definition of terms.

I said "nope" to your claims about base rate fallacy because neither the article or the table had anything to do with base rate fallacy.

Several times, you promised to leave if we could demonstrate that you've made an invalid statement.

This has occurred multiple times.

Yet you do not leave.
    Find said example and I'll leave.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

And I posted said table and the article we have discussed ad nauseam as evidence that the vaccinated are not wayyy less likely to get COVID. Maybe there was some issues with that data - I'm not going to die on that hill - but it is clear there is significant spread among the vaccinated. Whether that is considered "wayyy less" depends on your definition of terms.

I said "nope" to your claims about base rate fallacy because neither the article or the table had anything to do with base rate fallacy.
    You also claimed the previously infected had 99% “immunity” and still haven’t backed that one up.

The stuff you claim to get right, whether it is why climate change isn’t real, isn’t caused by humans, or COVID won’t be that bad, masks don’t work, the vaccine isn’t that effective etc. is generally all bad studies, antidotal evidence, or information that is heavily disputed but it is generally real data. But you are too stupid and ignorant to look at complex statistical data and scientific studies and make reasonable conclusions. This trait is exacerbated by your arrogance to think that you possibly know more than the PhD physicists, epidemiologists, climatologists, etc. who draw the opposite conclusions as you.

The password is yes.

Newsflash: the flu is still more deadly than COVID for kids.
    There it is.

Sources have been quoted that refute that claim.

The flu is at best 'as deadly' for kids, but decidedly not 'more deadly' for kids. And that's with old data and doesn't include the new delta data.

I do not care if I change your mind, but I do care about the constant disinformation. Especially when it comes to threats to kids.

Now leave.

I am making the case to ban you.