Page 164 of 929 FirstFirst ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    the antivaxxer movement, with those folks (i.e., Julia Mancuso
    She’s an anti-vaxxer ???

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    If your friend had a stroke they very likely had a cat scan of their head - which would tell them where in their brain the stroke happened - and would therefore help show whether this is the type of stroke associated with certain covid vaccines.

And this info would be communicated to your friend (or their family if your friend passed away). Before you continue to spread this story around you might consider clarifying just what it is you are taking about.
    Good point. Also, was it an embolic or hemorrhagic stroke and did she have thrombocytopenia?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
    Good point. Also, was it an embolic or hemorrhagic stroke and did she have thrombocytopenia?

He’s not capable of understanding that there are details and nuance. Instead Foxtarded Austin will simply conclude: “vaccine did it”

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Well well well, the Paulster just managed to book his shot of the beautiful vaccine Astra Zenica for this Friday afternoon. I much prefer the old-school adenovirus technology over the new fancy RNA reprogramming, since it's basically unproven and may cause issues down the line. Actually I'm just kidding I don't know fuck all about vaccines, I just know that medical professionals keep hammering home the "get whatever you can as fast as possible" mantra and I listen to them.

I'm excited. Feels like I just scored an iPhone in 2007.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    [QUOTE=paulster2626;6298475] I just know that medical professionals keep hammering home the "get whatever you can as fast as possible" mantra and I listen to them.
    [/QUOTE}
    This. Listen to the medical professionals. Thanks to the medical professionals on here taking time to drop knowledge on us.

Phizer covid-19 vaccine giving people the herpes. In israel. Just saw it on the TV
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Still creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Phizer covid-19 vaccine giving people the herpes. In israel. Just saw it on the TV
    You saw it on Fox, so it must be true!

jesus fucking christ this country is DOOMED

No, they can. It's easy. Don't cry for them.
    On topic albeit with a political bent.

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...62663331749889

Giving people the Herp? No.

Causing the Herp they already have to flair up? Yes.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Yeah, no. Do. Alittle more research mtt. And consider other sources of information...
    All 6 case in israel were with women who were on immunodepressant medications.

“Scientists in Israel identified six cases in a new study of patients developing a skin rash known as herpes zoster—or shingles—after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, according to a study in the Rheumatology journal.” Put this way, the story is decidedly less eyebrow-raising. (The “shingles” descriptor was apparently added to the story after the fact, judging from a cached version.)

As one vaccine research scientist helpfully points out on Twitter, “Shingles can flare up with various stressors, which is likely what we’re seeing here in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases.” In other words, given the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated around the world, perhaps a localized, single-digit spate of rashes isn’t worth panicking over.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Some awesome real world evidence of vaccines working from our favorite FT data analyst.

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/sta...78143308173313

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 10.55.27 AM.png
Views: 540
Size:  56.1 KB

HA! Yeah, right. "Uhhh, yeah honey. Sorry bout the cold sore. Must've been that Covid vaccine! Uhh, YEAH! That's it!"

Maybe we'll hear about stuff like this outta Isreal too:

LMAO

I was worried for a minute, but then realized I got the Pfizer vaccine. So I should be fine.

Still creepy.
    You pushed your post count to 46,517. Just to share this important though?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    On topic albeit with a political bent.

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...62663331749889
    Nobody punches down better than Frum. Amazing that the Atlantic is worth reading with him as an editor. He's been out there criticizing Biden's pullout from Afghanistan the past week. Never admit you're wrong. War mongers need war from thousands of miles away.

Now he tells us the Deplorables are fat slobs.

Nobody punches down better than Frum. Amazing that the Atlantic is worth reading with him as an editor. He's been out there criticizing Biden's pullout from Afghanistan the past week. Never admit you're wrong. War mongers need war from thousands of miles away.

Now he tells us the Deplorables are fat slobs.
    Ummm .... you had the same opinion 20 posts ago.

Maybe I don't understand how this works but I was hoping if people don't get vaxed they will eventually get sick and insurance companies and the guberment should clearly state if your not vaxed the hospital stay is on your dime, so go ahead and die off.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Maybe I don't understand how this works but I was hoping if people don't get vaxed they will eventually get sick and insurance companies and the guberment should clearly state if your not vaxed the hospital stay is on your dime, so go ahead and die off.
    Could have stopped with the bolded.

Doubt it. There's no risky behavior billing now, i.e. your broken leg would've cost x, but since you were riding a motorcycle it's going to be x + 10

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    My BIL in a trial group still hasn't found out if he got the vaccine or the placebo. They will never tell him. FWIW he's fully happy to comply with all required safety protocols like masks, but he also took a bunch of plane trips for work and to visit family.
    Is the trial over and/or did he commit to participate for a specific time frame like 12 months? If the latter than yeah, they either haven't reached a cross-over point in the trial or they can't tell him until the prespecified timeframe for ending it. Pretty standard.

Ummm .... you had the same opinion 20 posts ago.
    Not sure what you're saying. I have said that the obese and unhealthy are the victims of Covid, but never said they all voted for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    It will start with employment, and work from there. But will only work if the CDC digitizes vax records, and makes that info easily obtainable, which could be a problem, because of medical record privacy laws.
    When I first saw that card they gave me, I knew immediately there would be a black market of fake ones. So easily forged.

Not sure what you're saying. I have said that the obese and unhealthy are the victims of Covid, but never said they all voted for Trump.
    You read the first tweet in that thread and not the rest. The obesity link is an old story (2017) and tangential to his bigger point that "... a free society reaches the limits of its ability to protect the ignorant and careless from themselves - and what a society cannot do, it can have no duty to do." This is essentially the point you made by saying that we shouldn't feel badly for those who choose to make poor decisions like avoiding the vaccine.

This is essentially the point you made by saying that we shouldn't feel badly for those who choose to make poor decisions like avoiding the vaccine.
    As a society are we suppose to give two fucks about people to Dump to exercise a little preventive care?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.