Page 507 of 929 FirstFirst ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,675 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Is it just me or does that look like tRump with a wig? My photoshop recognition skills are admittedly lacking.
    Looks like his sister
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I'd do her if she was vaxxed..
    A real handsome woman

speaking of boosters and vaxing the rest of the world, has anybody seen a timeline from multiple sources that makes sense?

recently dr jeremy farrar was interviewed on slavitt's podcast, in the bubble, where farrar stated that there needs to be vax produced and distributed to begin vaxing the globe by march 2022. farrar's take, if i remember correctly, was the biggest constraints were getting wealthier countries to allow for increased manufactured vax to be distributed outside their country (ie possibly reducing domestic distribution of boosters) and the logistics of getting the vax from the planes on airstrips into arms. he seemed to think that march 2022 was reasonable and that taking longer would result in the distribution of more major variants.

in an interview of fauci on pbs newhour last week, fauci indicated that the US would be distributing 200M doses globally through this year and 300M doses in the "first half of 2022" and "we're doing the boosters at the same time as we are significantly increasing the number of doses to the low- and middle-income countries, that's proof that you can do both."

Without knowing about other distribution plans and volumes from other manufactures, I do not see what Fauci says as lining up with what Farrar claims as essential. It sounds like the US is not contributing very much and that it's contributions are on a slower timeline.

Also, I'm seeing people with policy-level influence, like Slavitt, starting to pick a side, which is biased to global vaxing as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Looks like his sister
    I don't know, even his sister is better looking:
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    A real handsome woman
    Indeed. Too bad she's not vaxxed. Works for the own them libs crowd though eh?? I mean that's where he hangs out right?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

His sister looks like she should be a British Member of Parliament.

A cousin, perhaps?

Name:  Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  29.9 KB

Remember when people were figuring out ways to jump the line to get vaccinated and that was the big concern? What a quaint time that was.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Remember when people were figuring out ways to jump the line to get vaccinated and that was the big concern? What a quaint time that was.
    Pretty sure Drumpf was first... This guy copies everything IQ45 did at that time..

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Thanks for the response. interesting about no identified cases of those that are reinfected not infecting others.
    I took another look and it can happen. There are cases of a breakthrough infection from a confirmed reinfection. In one instance an immunocompromised woman in India was infected three times. An initial infection by the Alpha variant and then reinfected twice more by Delta. Not only was she immunocompromised, she was given steroids to treat her first infection which might have further delayed the development of immunity making her more susceptible to early reinfection. She was then reinfected at home by her reinfected health care worker / caregiver family member.
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 09-16-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Per Worldometer, 165k cases and 2300 deaths yesterday. Aren’t we pretty much back to where we were daily in January?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    I have 3 employees and offered them each $100 to get vaxed when they were first available. One was planning to get vaccinated anyway, one is a Fox News guy and it gave him an excuse to get it. One is holding out until they are FDA approved so hopefully he gets a shot here in the next few days. I forgot to revoke the offer so I'll probably pay him as well.

I also have friends who work in a school and health care. They are planning to move to Montana to evade the vaccine requirements in Washington.
    Well, employee #3 farted around deciding on the vaccine and was admitted to the Covid ward at the local hospital today. I really feel bad for them but this was totally preventable. I hope nobody else has contracted it from being around them.

Just had the first "know someone who knew someone vaxxed who died of COVID recently" interaction. Guy who died was in their upper 70s, maybe 80. Not sure but older than the friend whose neighbor it was. So, ya it can happen. I also lock my doors at night even though home invasions are way more rare than COVID infections around here.

Idaho's Ada County, which contains Boise, appoints a pathologist MD to the public health board who says vaccines are fake.
    The catastrophe in Idaho is affecting not only its citizens but the citizens of surrounding states whose hospitals are accepting Idaho covid patients.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...gop-ryan-cole/

How the fuck does he still have a medical license? Idaho, I guess.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Idaho says "India hold my beer"..

Longtime lurker. ItÂ’s gotten ugly in here. Multiple death threats a day to people. Remember when rog got banned for calling people sheep for following others that got them killed. Now people are wishing people dead every other minute. Calling Eric Clapton an antivaxxer and saying his kid should have died. But he took the vaccine early on, got super sick, hands went numb and thought he would never Play guitar ever again. Cream, traffic, plus the later shit. One of the greatest guitarists ever. HeÂ’s not antivax, shit just fucked him up. ItÂ’s ok to question.
    My wife works in a hospital in nh. Hospital she works in is overflowing. No COVID patients. However there is a bunch of old folks that canÂ’t go home. They canÂ’t take care of themselves. They are taking a ton of beds. Nowhere to send them. The nursing homes are understaffed, itÂ’s a hard job wiping peopleÂ’s ass and comforting peopleÂ’s mom and dad for $12 an hour. The first wave of COVID hit the nursing homes hard, the staff And residents mostly all got COVID and wenT on with their jobs(or died) Instead on thanking them, mandate a vaccine or get fired.That shit ainÂ’t right. You can get antibodies after infection. Is it better then the vaccine? Nobody knows yet.
    ItÂ’s pretty obvious this vaccine isnÂ’t the end of COVID. Maybe with some tweaks it could be. But in the meantime show a little compassion and respect to your fellow human beings. Stop being keyboard warriors, take a step back, take a deep breath, go for a walk in woods. Shred the GNAR.

Hunter Pepper. Sounds like a GQP soft-drink.

Name:  HunterPepper_TheDrinkThatKills.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  17.6 KB

A teenage city council member in Morgan County, Alabama, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday after railing against mask mandates said he’s now battling coronavirus-related pneumonia in the hospital.

“I am still shallow in breathing but my oxygen remains okay for now,” Decatur City Councilman Hunter Pepper, 19, wrote on Facebook Thursday. He received a CT scan on Wednesday night that confirmed he has COVID pneumonia, “which is absolutely terrible,” he wrote.

On Wednesday, Pepper—who’s repeatedly slammed mask mandates and refused to get vaccinated— said that he took two rapid tests and a PCR test for the coronavirus after he started to feel sick on Monday.

“Well, it has finally happened to me. Unfortunately, this morning I have confirmed two positive [tests] for Covid-19,” Pepper wrote Wednesday on Facebook. Everything In me wants to tell myself it is something different but every way I look it’s ‘Covid this, Covid that’ and it has terrified me and my family.”

Pepper wrote that he was “terrified” by the way that the media “continues to report on Covid-19 and explains ‘Death’ each time they do,” adding that he has “faith in the lord.”

“Maybe this will clear up soon and the symptoms of this sickness shall not progress as I can tell you, it feels terrible not to be able to breathe.”

He later told the Decatur Daily News that he had begun to show a “massive amount of symptoms” of the virus on Wednesday and that his oxygen levels were “holding a little well, and I don’t feel good at all.”

Pepper’s diagnosis has raised concerns over whether he may have exposed other local officials during a city council work session earlier in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    But he took the vaccine early on, got super sick, hands went numb and thought he would never Play guitar ever again. Cream, traffic, plus the later shit. One of the greatest guitarists ever. HeÂ’s not antivax, shit just fucked him up. ItÂ’s ok to question.
    Prior to taking the vaccine, Clapton says he consumed “alternative data” about the pandemic on YouTube and from the group behind the Great Barrington Declaration.

Afterwards, Eric Clapton helped make a high production value anti-vax short film disguised as an interview. Despite his protestations of neutrality in the film, he has a long history of abusive behavior, racist partisanship, and conspiracy-mongering. Eric Clapton’s anti-vaxxer hypocrisy is on brand for him.

Clapton has been on the wrong side of history for a long time. The best thing about Clapton since the 60s is all the music he inspired in the decades since in response to his bigotry.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.12.01 PM.png
Views: 448
Size:  263.3 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.12.27 PM.png
Views: 470
Size:  369.4 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.12.41 PM.png
Views: 385
Size:  251.8 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.13.02 PM.png
Views: 466
Size:  403.1 KB

Fuck me this shit is sad to witness. Poor kids gonna grow up without a mom because she did her own research.

For all the losers that call this celebrating death please just fuck off.

And go tell her kids we have to respect her opinion even if it was built on lies and disinformation because snowflakes are too soft and special to ever be wrong. Flat earthers, Q klux klanners, and pizza pedophile hunters need to have their opinions respected or else their feeling get hurt.

Fuck me how is society gonna survive? I feel sad for the lied to. I hate the liars.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Idaho's Ada County, which contains Boise, appoints a pathologist MD to the public health board who says vaccines are fake.
    The catastrophe in Idaho is affecting not only its citizens but the citizens of surrounding states whose hospitals are accepting Idaho covid patients.
    Many of us signed petitions and wrote commissioners not to let this happen. It happened. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    We got a local MD antivaxer in the small town who will remain nameless but ever buddy knows who he is

Back in the day I some how end up at a dinner party in polite company with this guy, he may be anti vax but he don't mind giving botox injections for $$$ and so he starts pushin Botox injections " If you could do something that would make you feel better for a couple of hundred dollars why wouldn't you ?"

as a freak, a super freak this could not stand this would not stand, man

so I said " for 200$ I can buy an oz of good weed that will make me feel > botox "

the table went dead silent until the hostess asked if anyone would like coffee

some times I am such an asshole eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    We got a local MD antivaxer in the small town who will remain nameless but ever buddy knows who he is

Back in the day I some how end up at a dinner party in polite company with this guy, he may be anti vax but he don't mind giving botox injections for $$$ and so he starts pushin Botox injections " If you could do something that would make you feel better for a couple of hundred dollars why wouldn't you ?"

as a freak, a super freak this could not stand this would not stand, man

so I said " for 200$ I can buy an oz of good weed that will make me feel > botox "

the table went dead silent until the hostess asked if anyone would like coffee

some times I am such an asshole eh
    Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    take a step back
    I took a step back and couldn't believe we've got a safe and effective vaccine that lots of people aren't willing to take. It's really as simple and as unbelievably asinine as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/...7-62ae2548cc2d

All of Idaho just entered crisis standards of care. There are not enough beds and providers to treat everyone. The head of the governors task force on covid who is a doctor and is a retired CEO of are largest hospital system says the only way out of this is for more people to get vaccinations. We are one of the lowest vaxxed states.

A coworker and friend (conservative unvaxxed) has a sister here with a lung condition that is not covid related. She waited two weeks for an ICU bed, that became available in SLC so she was flown there. Her husband is unvaxxed and is scrambling to find a JJ because he has to wait 14 days post vac to enter the hospital to watch his wife probably die. My buddy who has been against vaxxes, scheduled his. He told me after watching his sister wait for two weeks for a bed he couldn’t be part of the problem anymore.
    It's interesting that he was okay being part of the problem before that which is typical of most of the antivax mentality.

Gotta love how Idaho's way out of this is to not do anything proactive to control the pandemic but instead just suck off the resources of all neighboring states.