Page 268 of 929 FirstFirst ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Nothing like a little stock market correction to snap these fuckers back in line. It's pathetic.

Attachment 379950
    Yeah but yesterday I heard the teaser for his Fox show: "Tonight we'll have a guest who got vaccinated and is now paralyzed! Just because we want you to be aware of all possible outcomes."

F'ing twat.

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    He called me a fool and a covididiot for literally following the CDC guidelines and they harassed a grocery store checkout person for not wearing a mask. I guess that's better than sexually harassing them though? I don't think the VAXXED need masks, but when I see somebody wearing one I'm not going accost them.
    Yeah, I called you a covidiot. Personal choice.

He called me a fool and a covididiot for literally following the CDC guidelines and they harassed a grocery store checkout person for not wearing a mask. I guess that's better than sexually harassing them though? I don't think the VAXXED need masks, but when I see somebody wearing one I'm not going accost them.
    I'm triggered by the word "triggered".

I don't think the VAXXED need masks, but when I see somebody wearing one I'm not going accost them.
    You are accosting them by not wearing a mask you pussy.

Fixed it.
    I don't think about anyone but myself.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Nothing like a little stock market correction to snap these fuckers back in line. It's pathetic.

Attachment 379950
    Enough people have died. Translation; too many Repub voters are dying. Or Slant Heads audience is dying off, and they need to stop the bleeding.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I got double vaxed and now I need a crown but maybe it saved me needing a root canal ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Not sure if this made it's way here yet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pox.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	289.7 KB 
ID:	379967

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    You are accosting them by not wearing a mask you pussy.

Fixed it.
    Wow. U mad bro. What's with all the name calling? Lot's of people here doing the same thing as me and yet I'm the one that's got your panties in a ruffle.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...accinated.html

If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
    Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
    If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.

I don't agree with Rooor often but I'm going with him on this one. There were people flipping out on wear or do not wear a mask through all of this. It really divided the country. The proponents of wearing masks pointed to the CDC saying the science is there to wear a mask. Now the CDC is saying don't if you're vaccinated. Do we believe in the science or not? I wore one until vaccinated and the CDC said don't anymore. If someone asks me to wear one, I will. If they don't, I won't because the CDC (people far smarter than me) say go back to normal life. If they change their tune, I'll follow it. I also don't make fun of people who wear masks. But then again, I don't make fun of people wearing pants.

Maybe the CDC is a bunch of tricksters and liars.

And yet those Texas Dems went vaxxed, unmasked, on a plane and tested positive.

Last week 650 died in auto accidents. 2100 people in the US died last week because of you covidiots.

Hope your mom wasn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    <snip>

Maybe the CDC is a bunch of tricksters and liars.
    I think about 43% of the population thinks exactly this.

Last week 650 died in auto accidents. 2100 people in the US died last week because of you covidiots.

My mom is vaxxed and wears a mask when she rarely goes out. And is a saint. And is higher risk than some and takes precautions.

Those Texas dems apparently didn't follow the CDC quidelines.

For now, if you’ve been fully vaccinated:

You will still need to follow guidance at your workplace and local businesses.
    If you travel, you should still take steps to protect yourself and others.
    Masks are required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. Travelers are not required to wear a mask in outdoor areas of a conveyance (like on a ferry or the top deck of a bus). CDC recommends that travelers who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask and maintain physical distance when traveling.
    I lean left. I value science. I'm also at the point that if we can't trust the CDC, I'm probably giving up on the whole thing and building a mud hut in the mountains to live out my days.

The science of Covid 19 research that leads to the public health recommendations of the CDC has been evolving and changing from the beginning. That's how scientific research works. And Covidiots quote the CDC at a point in the research timeline to make their argument.

Nice job moving the goal posts. How many that died of COVID were fully VAXXED?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...who-s-n1274164

As of July 12, the CDC has reported nearly 5,500 cases in which a fully vaccinated person with Covid-19 was hospitalized or died. Seventy-five percent of those patients were over age 65.

Wow! Seems like these are super effective vaccines. Only 5,500 hospitalizations out of way over 100,000,000 people. Not only safer then getting in a car, but even safer then getting in the shower (230k hospitalizations a year.)

Are you just seething when you go out? All these people happily living their lives not bothering each other must really piss you off. How do you decide who to accost? Size? Pick on the small?

The science of Covid 19 research that leads to the public health recommendations of the CDC has been evolving and changing from the beginning. That's how scientific research works. And Covidiots quote the CDC at a point in the research timeline to make their argument.
    I pulled the quote from the CDC today. If I can't go to the CDC real time for information, who do you recommend I look to for up to date protocols? Not being a smartass. If there is a better source of information, I'd like to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I pulled the quote from the CDC today. If I can't go to the CDC real time for information, who do you recommend I look to for up to date protocols? Not being a smartass. If there is a better source of information, I'd like to access it.
    I work in health insurance and have access to pretty good data on hospitalizations. The breakthroughs I've seen are super rare and also usually members with chronic conditions that are frequently in the hospital for other things. I've asked about plans to encourage more VAX and they are ruminating on some things. Paying members to get VAXED has been discussed but apparently there are ethical objections to that.

Nice job moving the goal posts. How many that died of COVID were fully VAXXED?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...who-s-n1274164

As of July 12, the CDC has reported nearly 5,500 cases in which a fully vaccinated person with Covid-19 was hospitalized or died. Seventy-five percent of those patients were over age 65.

Wow! Seems like these are super effective vaccines. Only 5,500 hospitalizations out of way over 100,000,000 people. Not only safer then getting in a car, but even safer then getting in the shower (230k hospitalizations a year.)

Are you just seething when you go out? All these people happily living their lives not bothering each other must really piss you off. How do you decide who to accost? Size? Pick on the small?
    I'm over 65 by a lot and have health issues like most of my friends so fuck you for telling me to die so you can be a covidiot. I'll accost any covidiot face to face whenever I get the chance. Call it a personal choice, Snowflake.

I'm over 65 by a lot and have health issues like most of my friends so fuck you for telling me to die so you can be a covidiot. I'll accost any covidiot face to face whenever I get the chance. Call it a personal choice, Snowflake.
    So much anger! Might want to get that checked out. Stress can be a killer ya know? I'll keep livin' my life man. See ya never, since based on your anger not sure you couldn't take Missoula. Have fun harassing people. Hope it brings you lots of joy.

WHO urges vaccinated people continue wearing masks.
    American Academy of Pediatrics urges mask wearing.
    Nurses union urges CDC to reinstate universal masking.

The importance of mask wearing among the vaccinated population is at the very least unsettled science. The CDC is a weighty source for disease-related information but it is not a be-all, end-all.

LA County and all Bay Area counties are now recommending indoor mask wearing for all people. AAP is now recommending indoor mask wearing for all people at schools. Tony F was backpedaling the cdc recommendation and deflecting questions on the newshour last night. Apparently, it’s unknown and unclear how well any of the vaxes (or those previously infected) will keep people from getting infected and spreading the delta variant. It seems that there’s growing data about being vaxed protecting ourselves from having severe symptoms from the delta variant.

You wear a mask and I'm wrong - Possibility is that you will live.
    You don't wear a mask and are wrong - Possibility is I die.

amiright? Why should I accept that?

I'm assuming you're still driving / walking / biking? You probably shouldn't have to accept other road users out there. After all, one of them might hit you and kill you. Should probably ban all non-essential driving. Some of them might even be drunk! How could you accept that? Should probably ban alcohol as well then. And if you disagree then clearly you don't care about drunk driving or domestic violence victims. Some say that would be authoritarian, but others say the ends always justify the means.

Part of life is accepting the things you cannot change. If anything your childish cursing and name calling makes me even less likely to wear a mask. Especially if I ever had the misfortune to meet you. But you'd be too busy yelling at people out here anyway.

I'm assuming you're still driving / walking / biking? You probably shouldn't have to accept other road users out there. After all, one of them might hit you and kill you. Should probably ban all non-essential driving. Some of them might even be drunk! How could you accept that? Should probably ban alcohol as well then. And if you disagree then clearly you don't care about drunk driving or domestic violence victims. Some say that would be authoritarian, but others say the ends always justify the means.

Part of life is accepting the things you cannot change. If anything your childish cursing and name calling makes me even less likely to wear a mask. Especially if I ever had the misfortune to meet you. But you'd be too busy yelling at people out here anyway.
    Why is it so hard to wear a mask if you're not vaccinated? You might also prevent suggesting the flu.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Why is it so hard to wear a mask if you're not vaccinated? You might also prevent suggesting the flu.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    I am VAXXED. Double VAXXED. wooley12 wants all the VAXXED to wear masks as well.