Page 579 of 929 FirstFirst ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,475 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Catch up, it was a mistake, a doctor misspoke at a press conference.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah I know. I just wanted to point out a slightly related fact in advance of future reports of “look! Such a high percentage of people in hospital are vaccinated!! Checkmate!”

We saw a lot of this with regards to Israel and Steepbased posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    He heard it on youtube or somewhere while practicing how to stop intruders from coming out of the TV.
    Thanks for reminding me!

Competing this Saturday. It’s been over a year since firing a shot
    Goal will be don’t get dq’ed. Don’t come in last place. But I’m going to suck.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I might be retarded, but please go back and re-read yourself. I see NOWHERE in there that says only 1 out of all 141 were unvaccinated. Thats where his flub was, later corrected to state the vax status was only in relation to the 43 ICU individuals. 42 unvaxxed, 1 partial..

https://www.aap.com.au/no-hospitalis...all-vaccinated

I.E. Exactly what i said...we really dont know the status of the other 98 hospitalized. you can keep trying to poke though..maybe the reading is fundamental should be taken to heart by youself eh?
    His original statement said that they had 141 patients hospitalized with 43 in ICU and they were all vaccinated but one. I would take the mistake he made between unvaccinated and vaccinated to mean the same. Our Covid census shows the same percentage breakdown between total hospitalized and those in ICU, the vast majority are unvaccinated.

Either way it’s the same because the vaccines work the same in Australia as they do in the US unless they’re affected by the coriolus effect somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    First thing thought was. In the hospital because of COVID? Or tho are in the hospital for something and testing positive for Covid. The dude did not say
    Well, he did say, and he also said "oops, I meant UNvaccinated, not vaccinated" but they edited that part out before sending you the lie. He made a mistake. The editor turned that into a lie and Facebook's algorithm targeted you with that lie.

We're in a war and you're on the front line. Information is the weapon and lying to you is the attack. Be ready.

Thanks for reminding me!

Competing this Saturday. It’s been over a year since firing a shot
    Goal will be don’t get dq’ed. Don’t come in last place. But I’m going to suck.
    Maybe try a different hobby

Okay, if you read the whole text, he said all but one of the 141 people hospitalized were unvaccinated. 42 of the ICU hospitalizations were unvaccinated and 1 was partially vaccinated. Reading is fundamental.

And still not sure where 78% comes from. Must be new math.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    they interviewed a researcher ( I think he was from U of texas) on " quirks and quarks " a cbc science show and he said a lot of the science was already done 5 yrs previous on SARS so they downloaded the data and knocked out a spiked protein model in < an hr from existing research,

also there was none of the usual foot dragging that happens in research instead of doing one after the other they were doing phase one/ two / three all at the same time to speed things up

On another show they interviewed the prof from UBC who worked on the delivery method, when asked how long he was working on this he said 40 yrs

So the vaccine is not < 2yrs old there was a lot of previous science and i think the Covid vaccine was not spun very well
    I didn't say that the vaccine development was rushed--it was not, as you point out. But the clinical trials were considerably shortened, and rightly so, so that the optimum vaccine dose, number of doses, and dosing interval is being done on the fly with follow up of the initial trial patients and new studies. Also, the ideal dosing interval for controlling a pandemic might be shorter than the dosing interval for an uncommon disease. None of this is criticism of the trials or the vaccine, but when none of this is explained to the public--for fear of feeding the "vaccines weren't tested narrative"--it makes the scientists and agencies look inept. When you assure the public everything is perfect you look bad when things turn out to be very very good but not perfect.

Trying to guess how the public will react to this piece of information and altering the message based on that is like trying to explain to your wife the panties in the back seat of your car--it's a loser's game. Best to tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may--- they fell out of the suitcase of the panty salesman whose car had run out of gas and that you gave a lift to a gas station.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    And still not sure where 78% comes from. Must be new math.
    alternate math

yeah i just found it funny...its obvious they wanted the press there, so its not going to be in the oval, but they want to make it seem "casual" like it was "between meetings".

Doesnt change anything just funny. I can remove if anyone thinks its "misinformation"
    Nah, it's literally the opposite of misinformation. It's pure theater with a good intent.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    We're in a war and you're on the front line. Information is the weapon and lying to you is the attack. Be ready.
    that's what he's doing with the firearms, duh
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

STFU and get boosted, shitbags.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Great sig, nerd

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I didn't say that the vaccine development was rushed--it was not, as you point out. But the clinical trials were considerably shortened, and rightly so, so that the optimum vaccine dose, number of doses, and dosing interval is being done on the fly with follow up of the initial trial patients and new studies. Also, the ideal dosing interval for controlling a pandemic might be shorter than the dosing interval for an uncommon disease. None of this is criticism of the trials or the vaccine, but when none of this is explained to the public--for fear of feeding the "vaccines weren't tested narrative"--it makes the scientists and agencies look inept. When you assure the public everything is perfect you look bad when things turn out to be very very good but not perfect.

Trying to guess how the public will react to this piece of information and altering the message based on that is like trying to explain to your wife the panties in the back seat of your car--it's a loser's game. Best to tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may--- they fell out of the suitcase of the panty salesman whose car had run out of gas and that you gave a lift to a gas station.
    Are you guys talking about the trials for children? Because the original phase 2 trial happened on its own, following phase 1, also on its own. Here's the results for moderna's phase 2 (Pfizer info is out there, too):

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33707061/

Maybe try a different hobby

Fuck that. I’m hooked for as long as I can complete
    I’m never going to win and don’t care
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Fuck that. I’m hooked for as long as I can complete
    I’m never going to win and don’t care
    In a way, we all win every time you don't hit anything vital. What's behind your TV, if you don't mind saying?

His original statement said that they had 141 patients hospitalized with 43 in ICU and they were all vaccinated but one. I would take the mistake he made between unvaccinated and vaccinated to mean the same. Our Covid census shows the same percentage breakdown between total hospitalized and those in ICU, the vast majority are unvaccinated.

Either way it’s the same because the vaccines work the same in Australia as they do in the US unless they’re affected by the coriolus effect somehow.

yes vaccines are proven effective find one place i EVER argued that....and you cant take it however the fuck you want...but thats not what was said and we have ZERO fucking idea the vax status of the other 98%.

what he said was
    He later corrected his initial statement in the press conference when asked by a journalist for clarification, saying: “I think I misspoke before.” (video mark 36min 9sec)

“So of the 43 people in intensive care units, 42 have not been vaccinated. One person had just one dose of vaccine – incomplete vaccine,” Dr McAnulty said.

A NSW Health spokesman told AAP FactCheck in an email that the post’s claim regarding the patients’ vaccination statuses was “incorrect”.

“All but one were unvaccinated. Dr McAnulty made this clear later in the same press conference,” the spokesman said.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    And thus as it was foretold, so beginneth the next phase of infighting...

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Nah, it's literally the opposite of misinformation. It's pure theater with a good intent.
    I agree and TBH the content was from Reddit with no link. I assume its a cameraman or bystander to the presser.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post

well if you think about how research is conducted normaly, isnt it kind of find money, do research, go to a confrence, vaca, hang out a bit, some writing which will hopefully get more money, start phase 2 , let it finish before the next phase, hunt for funding

as opposed to having unlimited funds and a world pandemic

and just to be clear did the wife ask if this was this a male OR a female panty salesperson OR both ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

and we have ZERO fucking idea the vax status of the other 98%.
    Just stop. You can either look the numbers up (NSW publishes weekly Covid reports) or infer the number of vax'd patients (somewhere around 3%) from the responses on the previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Just stop. You can either look the numbers up (NSW publishes weekly Covid reports) or infer the number of vax'd patients (somewhere around 3%) from the responses on the previous page.
    you called me out..i proved you wrong..you're too much of a pussy to admit it...

Sound good....everyone should take your advice, your reading comprehension skills are beyond comparison and your ability to assume what the Doc said is incredible.

Doc fucked up, and fixed his fuck up...we do not know vax status of other 98 patients. I said that originally and you tried and tried...

Take a lap fucking beater.

HOW MANY OF THE 98 REMAINING WERE VACCINATED.. CAN YOU TELL ME THAT...

Cause you know..thats what the callout was about..

Move goalposts a bit more..fucking tool

lol skid, og of camera tilt fame, is losing his shit. Why not look it up or go back and watch the press conference itself?

you called me out..i proved you wrong..you're too much of a pussy to admit it...
    Uh, I just wanted to know why you thought such a high percentage, "Still seems like the other 90+ might be fully vaccinated?" when we haven't seen that pattern anywhere else in the world? Why do you think such a straightforward question is calling you out??

Nanobots swirl counter clockwise downunder?

lol skid, og of camera tilt fame, is losing his shit. Why not look it up or go back and watch the press conference itself?
    yep.....

pussy punk who can't admit he tried and failed...

Its ok to try and fail..just get up and try again..in your case you'll likely have to do it many many times before it works..