Page 106 of 929 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    You clearly don't understand Occam's razor.

The simplest explanation is the virus escaped from a lab where this exact virus and its mutation impacts to jump species were being studied...

Aka Wuhan Lab caused the pandemic.
    Occam's razor also points to you being a moran.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Shoot street heroin for 7 years but won’t get a free sterile proven vaccine. Winning!
    Is there any more proof of a complete selfish asshole idiot than that? Talk about a pathetic loser.

Well, outta here. On my way for Pfizer #1. Hope I don't grow a tail or something. Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Well, outta here. On my way for Pfizer #1. Hope I don't grow a tail or something. Ciao!
    Well I'm 3 days out from mine and the only thing different is George Soros whispers orders to me telepathically now but I think that's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yes, that would be the simplest explanation for Deebased’s incoherent drivel.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Good Luck! Let us know how the 5G service is.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Had to google it but sure enough...

Fauci was funding CV gain-of-function research in the exact place the CV outbreak started. Now that's a serious coinkeydink

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/75449844.cms

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741
    So - your take away is "research funding" means gross criminal negligence (if not deliberate!) and by advocating for the same pandemic measures that virtually all other countries are using - he was secretly trying to cover-up and delay his criminal trial? Whoa if true. All we have to do is dismiss ourselves of the rest of objective reality and this fits perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It points to the vast majority of the human race as Morans.

But that's been obvious on TGR for quite some time.

The sell mirrors at the Dollar Tree.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    The bowling alleys went out of business. Sad thing because bowling was nice clean fun and a gathering place for many communities.
    Good clean fun. Jesus Christ we are all doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Good clean fun. Jesus Christ we are all doomed.

Yep.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Whoa. Easy. That’s not on Main stream news. That might blow minds around here.
    No shit he backed the lab moron. Scientists have been well aware of the possibility of a corona virus causing a pandemic for a while. World got lucky with SARS and MERs and unlucky with COVID-19. The whole fucking point of the lab was to get ahead of it, by learning about the viruses and creating vaccines and treatments. But someone stupid enough to be a heroin junky for years is probably incapable of rational thought and more tuned in to personal wants and needs for oneself rather than comprehending universal benefits for humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    So - your take away is "research funding" means gross criminal negligence (if not deliberate!) and by advocating for the same pandemic measures that virtually all other countries are using - he was secretly trying to cover-up and delay his criminal trial? Whoa if true. All we have to do is dismiss ourselves of the rest of objective reality and this fits perfect!

If that's your reality then chase it bro.

But a lab extending coronaviruses in Wuhan with a history of safety blunders
    "“a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.”"

Is the easiest and simplest explanation of a virus that has no origination story.

This thread is on fire today!

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Whoa. Easy. That’s not on Main stream news. That might blow minds around here.
    Yeah. Saw this shit I late 2019 before it was a global pandemic other sources were talking about the chinese military taking action to lock down the movement of people in that area. The criminal act being the global media not reporting on it. It should have been a huge fuckin story. President Trump. He got the inside scoop. And cut off travel with china. He got the word. And Fucci fuckin knows. But doesn't really know. Scared as Fuck.

So what do we do? Will it Peter out? Of morph into an evil thing that takes out a large portion of the world population? The biggest question if? How you gonna go out?

I am not worried. I already had it. I'm protected. And a survivor. Whaching the dump sheep thrash around trying to fuck up everyone's lives entertains me just a bit

I am a compationate person. But derive some entertainment watching you dumbasses rip each other apart over the wrong issue
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

If that's your reality then chase it bro.

But a lab extending coronaviruses in Wuhan with a history of safety blunders
    "“a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.”"

Is the easiest and simplest explanation of a virus that has no origination story.
    I would consider the simplest explanation to be that the virus DID pass from a bat to a human. You know, the very thing the lab was studying since it was known this was a substantial risk?

Not to say it's not possible for the lab to have fucked up and somehow a technician managed to get contaminated, but I find that substantially less likely than the other scenario. I think some people have been reading too many Michael Crichton novels.

Yeah. Saw this shit I late 2019 before it was a global pandemic other sources were talking about the chinese military taking action to lock down the movement of people in that area. The criminal act being the global media not reporting on it. It should have been a huge fuckin story. President Trump. He got the inside scoop. And cut off travel with china. He got the word. And Fucci fuckin knows. But doesn't really know. Scared as Fuck.

So what do we do? Will it Peter out? Of morph into an evil thing that takes out a large portion of the world population? The biggest question if? How you gonna go out?

I am not worried. I already had it. I'm protected. And a survivor. Whaching the dump sheep thrash around trying to fuck up everyone's lives entertains me just a bit

I am a compationate person. But derive some entertainment watching you dumbasses rip each other apart over the wrong issue
    says the dumbass of all dumbasses......
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Whaching the dump sheep thrash around trying to fuck up everyone's lives entertains me just a bit

Wow. This is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Get that shit out of here Norseman. Don't you know that people are busy arguing?!?

That is a nice summary, thanks for the link.

I think I understand Fucci. He helped finance a lab in china to fuck around with a bat virus and ohh shit it got loose!! Designed to spread and morph like nothing in nature. He doesn't know what it will do. Just wants the world shut down while staying out of prison. That's my theory anyway.
    I assumed this was passive aggressive sarcasm....

Is this your actual opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    This thread is on fire today!
    You call it "on fire" while I am furiously trying to wash the stupidity and selfishness off and feeling tainted for just having read it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

because bowling was nice clean fun and a gathering place for many communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You call it "on fire" while I am furiously trying to wash the stupidity and selfishness off and feeling tainted for just having read it.
    On fire like dumpster or a bag of poo.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I assumed this was passive aggressive sarcasm....

Is this your actual opinion?
    Yes. Yes it is.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier