Page 714 of 929 FirstFirst ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... LastLast
Results 17,826 to 17,850 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    But why the fuck isn't his post count going up?????
    It likely has something to do with him changing his user name. It was FullStack for a while, then Ow My Balls, now DOD.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Secret Russian Troll programming?

Shifting topic:
    Learned yesterday that sugarbowl medical safety folks must all be fully vaxed, no exceptions. Patrol (volunteer and pro), ie OEC trained; mountain safety, ie OFC trained; ski docs; and those working at the first aid room. pretty cool, IMO.

This is what I’m asking.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    It likely has something to do with him changing his user name. It was FullStack for a while, then Ow My Balls, now DOD.
    No, I changed my username after Z-bo enlightened me and my post count stayed the same. DOD’s account stays at zero.

Something is suspect. Teletech is a stupid harmless troll but DOD is something different.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Stop being a bitch uni. It’s ok to have differing opinions. This is a ski forum not a medical forum. If people are basing their medical decisions on things they read on tgr, they are fucking morons. Banning people because they aren’t part of the echo chamber is a bitch move.
    Facts aren’t opinions you festering syphilitic anus. I know you’re a troll but you’re also likely too stupid to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    No, I changed my username after Z-bo enlightened me and my post count stayed the same. DOD’s account stays at zero.

Something is suspect. Teletech is a stupid harmless troll but DOD is something different.

Either way they are both on ignore.

So, it's not possible? Bugs/features can crop up in lots of unsuspected ways.

It may be something else other than multiple user name changes within a short period.

Admin permission > admincp > uncheck "count posts"

So he's an admin, or being moderated by one (or that's at least one possibility)

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I have Covid and chronic asthma. Not breathing well. Not terrible, but not normal either.

I'm fully vaxxed with Pfizer. Meds make my regular asthma symptoms close to non-existent. But when I'm sick my lungs tend to freak out a bit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    hey, bd -

anything new to report ?

sending +++vibes+++ and a 'fknA' your way... !

Please - Be well.

skiJ
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Anyone ever watch the movie Stalag 17 co-starring the pilot from Airplane! ?

Seems the message on the mask I had printed last year is panning out. .

Name:  FSSF mask.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  17.8 KB
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    hey, bd -

anything new to report ?

sending +++vibes+++ and a 'fknA' your way... !

Please - Be well.

skiJ
    Much better after the antibody infusion. Lungs are still tight when I wake up, but after meds they feel mostly normal.

I felt like shit for a solid week. Can't imagine what it would have been like if I wasn't vaccinated.

I have to say, I pity the folks who aren't getting vaccinated. Whether you're latched on to some conspiracy theory, or compelled by a deep need to demonstrate some sociocultural affiliation, it's a steep price to pay. It's a fascinating, but depressing example of our human capacity to dismiss the obvious in a vain effort to preserve a fragile sense of self or belonging. I hope you fuckers don't die.

Good to hear your trending positive ISBD.

Get fucking vaxxed people

ISBD bringing good news to this thread!

Nice to hear.

Thank you science!

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Much better after the antibody infusion. Lungs are still tight when I wake up, but after meds they feel mostly normal.

I felt like shit for a solid week. Can't imagine what it would have been like if I wasn't vaccinated.

I have to say, I pity the folks who aren't getting vaccinated. Whether you're latched on to some conspiracy theory, or compelled by a deep need to demonstrate some sociocultural affiliation, it's a steep price to pay. It's a fascinating, but depressing example of our human capacity to dismiss the obvious in a vain effort to preserve a fragile sense of self or belonging. I hope you fuckers don't die.
    Fuck yeah ISBD!! Keep it up.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

So, it's not possible? Bugs/features can crop up in lots of unsuspected ways.

It may be something else other than multiple user name changes within a short period.
    I don’t know, I’m pretty tech illiterate

"Eradicating" is a red herring chowed upon by those not paying attention.
    If eradication means treat like all the other diseases we wish were gone, I'm 100% in favor. We've all been vaccinated for a couple dozen, and there's more controlled by other inventions (border requirements, public health, etc). None of these are we likely to encounter in our lifetimes.

We could get rid of Covid fast. It remains my belief that the best approach to Covid mirrors that of AU, NZ, CN, etc. Eliminate it within the borders, and prevent it from entering. If the US, EU, and China were all behind this policy, the rest of the world would largely fall in line. Just like we do for say measles or polio, or did for SARS-1. Barring the political issues, Covid could be essentially gone from developed countries in 10 weeks.

Sorry to be outside the "echo chamber"

I don’t know, I’m pretty tech illiterate
    Your jump to disclaimer shows that.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    If eradication means treat like all the other diseases we wish were gone, I'm 100% in favor. We've all been vaccinated for a couple dozen, and there's more controlled by other inventions (border requirements, public health, etc). None of these are we likely to encounter in our lifetimes.

We could get rid of Covid fast. It remains my belief that the best approach to Covid mirrors that of AU, NZ, CN, etc. Eliminate it within the borders, and prevent it from entering. If the US, EU, and China were all behind this policy, the rest of the world would largely fall in line. Just like we do for say measles or polio, or did for SARS-1. Barring the political issues, Covid could be essentially gone from developed countries in 10 weeks.

Sorry to be outside the "echo chamber"
    The measures of masking, vaxing, social distancing are not 100% effective in "eradicating" covid or any other disease.

This is exactly the rationale opponents of these mechanisms seize upon.
    None of them have been represented that way from the start, when the maxim was and continues to be "flatten the curve".

If one reads the definition of "eradicate", virtually no serious disease has ever been eradicated.

Context.

Sorry life isn't binary

Your jump to disclaimer shows that.
    Well it seems odd that someone shows up to only post this misinformation in just this thread with no other post history and his post count is zero after more than half a dozen posts.

As was said above, eradication won't ever happen.

When we get to the point that our medical system is no longer being overwhelmed by outbreaks or surges then we will have learned to live with Covid.

When we get to the point that an outbreak of Covid is no longer news we will have eradicated Covid.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

If one reads the definition of "eradicate", virtually no serious disease has ever been eradicated.

Context.
    as a practical matter several of them could have been effectively eradicated, alas antivaxxers ruined that hope (see: measles)

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Sorry life isn't binary
    Agreed.
    It's a think fail.

Well it seems odd that someone shows up to only post this misinformation in just this thread with no other post history and his post count is zero after more than half a dozen posts.
    This is why I'll never get in a self driving car.