Page 214 of 929 FirstFirst ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Ohio ftw with their $1M a week lottery for anyone who gets the vax.

Sent from my VS996 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Good for Ohio. That's very good policy.

If you live in Utah or in the intermountain west more broadly, don't assume that COVID hospitalization rates are dropping this month. It's still endemic and I don't see it tapering off significantly from what we saw in March. I know we are all exhausted from the past year (I am), but this shit isn't going away as quickly as i had hoped in, say, January or February.

You should not count on herd immunity to save you from getting sick. Get the shot if you haven't yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

A lot of dum fucking people but you don't think Trump could have saved a couple hundreds thousand live with a different response, something Bidenesque for instance ?

I disagree
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I just watched the Vaccine Town Hall live on TV. On the panel were Faucci, the Surgeon General, and Xavier Brecera (HHS, I think ??).

I gotta say, I was really impressed with the Surgeon General. Speaks very plain and is very relatable and compassionate.

Overall: anyone who wants to complain about anything vaccine related should watch the Town Hall. They answered a lot of the same questions the trolls here are huffing about. And the entire panel used very clear and plain language. Very well done.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

^^^
    Problem is the idiots won’t see/hear anything from that town hall. I’m sure Fox didn’t even report that it was happening. And their Facebook friends are probably saying the town hall was a deep state op.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Name:  880C8A4F-B688-4D55-9EAC-5DD85DFEAF1E.jpeg
Views: 616
Size:  122.5 KB
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    ophthalmologist dammit

The obligatory "and how'd it go for you" data point: Moderna #2 yesterday, and it wasn't terrible, but I did have a bout of chills (minor fever I presume, not like the 103 I experienced with Shingrix) at bedtime, woke up with a headache, and was generally tired all day (took a nap in the afternoon even). Yay, I made it to the Covid finish line (after 13 more days anyway)!!

Memer didnt have his glasses on

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Memer didnt have his glasses on

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    No one knew what to do at the beginning of the pandemic
    Horseshit. The CDC has been preparing for pandemic scenarios for at least 50 years.

I thought this was a joke, but apparently some anti mask/anti vaxxers are now worried that vaccinated people will shed their Bill Gates 5G proteins, so they're going to... mask up and social distance. It's a crazy topsy turvy world we live in. https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nn...the-vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Horseshit. The CDC has been preparing for pandemic scenarios for at least 50 years.
    Welcome to how the Federal government operates. Doesn't matter how well they've planned things out. They move like a slow turning supertanker. "LOOK OUT! AN ICEBERG/ISLAND/BOAT/WHATEVER!!!!" "HARD TO PORT!!!" [SPINS WHEEL] nothing, nothing, nothing, slight movement an hour later, starting to turn... [CRASH!] "Hey, we did all we could."

I thought this was a joke, but apparently some anti mask/anti vaxxers are now worried that vaccinated people will shed their Bill Gates 5G proteins, so they're going to... mask up and social distance. It's a crazy topsy turvy world we live in. https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nn...the-vaccinated
    Yup. Our local troll Ana Conteras is all over that posting on the County Health page about the horrors of shedding.

Gots to get me some pine needle tea!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

This is from the front page of cleveland.com today. Check out Gov. DeWine's hearing impaired interpreter in the background. I gotta think she's stoked about the million dollar lottery plan.

Also, kudos to DeWine for implementing a once a week lottery for kids who get vaccinated who will win full tuition to any of Ohio's state universities.

Now those are some incentives for those Buckeyes up north.

https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...-drawings.html
    Free 4 year tuition for lucky jab recipients
    I still call it The Jake.

LOL!!

Real facts and science wont sway the Trumptarded, but come up with an absurd conspiracy that doesnt make any sense and all of a sudden they are concerned!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    LOL!!

Real facts and science wont sway the Trumptarded, but come up with an absurd conspiracy that doesnt make any sense and all of a sudden they are concerned!!!

Not just concerned, they're scared!

While the conspiracy is baseless, the fear it is causing vaccine skeptics is very real.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Man if I were an Ohioan who got vaccinated as soon as I could I'd be royally pissed about the $1M lottery. Like if I bought an Epic pass and then they cut the price but not for people who already bought one.
    What do you expect from dumb fuck Buckeyes?

Re the vaccinated shedding--I hear that was started by Anthony Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    So. Simple's admitting that wearing a mask post-vaccination is nothing but "Covid Theater"? If it's just to make people "feel safe," sounds kinda unscientific if you ask me. I want to see ANY evidence that people who are vaccinated are any significant vector of transmission.
    What I HAVE seen is this and it seems promising: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7013e3.htm
    So, yes. KenJong. It IS ridiculous that people feel the strong 'need' to wear their masks post-vaccination. Unless they're just trying to signal to other that they're a member of the Branch Covidians. Worshipping at the altar of Saint Fauci. After the world is vaccinated and we've reached some reasonable level of herd immunity, whatever that is, then wearing masks will just be the new equivalent of the Jesus fish. Especially those who wear them while alone in their cars cruising down the interstate.
    You never explained why people wearing masks redundantly has any negative effect on you.

Or is it yet another disingenuous argument from a conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    We've been pulling for the US to make it to the other side.
    Thanks for your posts Summer. It's interesting to get your perspective from down under.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

A genius plan to target the lottery playing demographic - a group that is most likely to otherwise not get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Jesus, has Rand Paul somehow aged 20 years in the last five? He looks like shit. Maybe it's all that anxiety from getting his assed whooped by his neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Welcome to how the Federal government operates. Doesn't matter how well they've planned things out. They move like a slow turning supertanker. "LOOK OUT! AN ICEBERG/ISLAND/BOAT/WHATEVER!!!!" "HARD TO PORT!!!" [SPINS WHEEL] nothing, nothing, nothing, slight movement an hour later, starting to turn... [CRASH!] "Hey, we did all we could."
    Yeah, that’s the cliche, like your earlier bullshitting about them telling you eating lead chips with your asbestos & TCE salsa topped off with an unfiltered Marlboro was the breakfast of champions but it’s not quite true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You never explained why people wearing masks redundantly has any negative effect on you.

Or is it yet another disingenuous argument from a conservative?

On the contrary--wearing a mask after being vaccinated protects the MAGAs from the shedding.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Jesus, has Rand Paul somehow aged 20 years in the last five? He looks like shit. Maybe it's all that anxiety from getting his assed whooped by his neighbor.
    He had the Covid, remember.

The problem with our pandemic response now and in the future is in part systemic--the CDC and NIH and DHS can draw up response plans and make recommendations about how to deal with the particular germ at issue but it's up to 55 governors and 3000+ underfunded county health departments to actually carry out the plan. There is no national human infrastructure to handle pandemics. FEMA has some folks and DOD has some (OK, a lot of) folks, but they aren't trained or tasked to manage pandemics.

Someone with good intentions has to have surreptitiously started that one.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    <snip>
    What do you expect from dumb fuck Buckeyes?
    You must be from Michigan.