Page 494 of 622 FirstFirst ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 15533
    This girl is good with the numbers, her math = get the fucking shot

https://twitter.com/TitusNation/stat...51663997730821

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post

holy fuck you’re an idiot. Her numbers are shit. Are you seriously going to try and use this crazy broad as an example of why to get Vaxx’d? Her total deaths/infections include all the time even before vaccines…. Why not use the data since vaccines were rolled out? Her data and your video argument is shit.

edit: she doesn’t include ages or underlying heath conditions either. Which is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I’ll just leave this here. Attachment 385306
    Don't feel like reading 4 pages of drivel but this is a counter-protester in Toronto yesterday. The other side read "I deserve the right to be ignorant and selfish"

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    There are already threads all over NextDoor asking for plumbers and electricians who provide proof of vaccination and wear masks. The big companies are already requiring it but folks were trying to reward small businesses for doing the right thing while keeping their homes safe. The market ha spoken. Running out of "something new" options.
    good luck with that
    let them in if they are Hispanic, all the mexicans lined right up to get their shots without a thought meanwhile all the white trash came up with a million reasons why getting a shot is evil

had to separate two people last week and told the anti vaxer to shut the fuck up or walk home I told him he was a stupid fuck and ever excuse was garbage
    I stayed out of all this bullshit up until recently
    the white male is causing his own downfall in so many ways

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Can you take them up on that? My wife just brought home a story from our local hospital: dumbass was in ICU for almost a month and when he was well enough to go home and they told him they recommended he get vaccinated he told them he just couldn't do that. Not even CTE. Just his own "moral" construct that all those experimental drugs are ok but anything that's been proven to work is a problem.
    Convalescent Covid patients are all offered the vaccine when they’re discharged. If they beg for the vaccine on admission they are told it’s too late at that point until they’re no longer acutely ill.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Some of the people pushing natural immunity are doing so because they want to prolong the pandemic for political reasons.

Several studies show when reinfections do happen for natural or vax'd their symptoms are much less severe. Not all hospitalizations are the same and more often than not hospitalization vaccination breakthrough infections are mild and secondary to some other medical reason for being there.
    We’ve got several hospitalizations that are vaccinated and Covid positive that showed up for different issues but tested positive. We test all admissions for Covid. All patients testing positive for Covid go in the Covid census. The vast majority of the Covid patients in isolation, pcu and icu are unvaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I was exposed to someone who a few days later tested positive on screening lab work for elective surgery. (I'm testing negative.)

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    And some of those leaders invested heavily in Regeneron (monoclonal antibody treatment) before banning mask mandates.
    For de Santis, regereron invested heavily in him….

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    At least they're not using it to advocate for natural infection instead of vaccination. That's a popular view here.
    It's cool. Let's just go back to 1600s medicine overall. There are a lots people who could use a good trepanning.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's cool. Let's just go back to 1600s medicine overall. There are a lots people who could use a good trepanning.
    You'd think so, right? Somehow they've managed to justify lots of medical interventions that were thought of by 1920. Except masks and distance, obviously, but those have been around for millennia, so there's probably a specific enlightened period. Did you know Pasteur admitted on his deathbed that germs don't matter at all?

The new learning is amazing. I need to get back for a course on banana gravity so I can get a job at Space-X before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I was exposed to someone who a few days later tested positive on screening lab work for elective surgery. (I'm testing negative.)
    Hope you stay neg.. If everyone's yelling at the dog for farting and you smell nothing, that's proof positive. That's how I knew i had it just a few days after CDC and health department cleared my wife. I took off my N95 after they told us she was good to go but obviously day too early LOL..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

New analysis estimates $5.7 billion price tag for treating unvaccinated Covid-19 patients in the last 3 months

(CNN)A new analysis published Tuesday estimates that preventable costs for treating hospitalized, unvaccinated Covid-19 patients reached $5.7 billion over the last three months.

This most recent data takes into account the surge in hospitalizations seen in August, which study authors estimate accounted for $3.7 billion of preventable spending alone.

The data analysis from the Kaiser Family Foundation found, using data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as well as studies on health care costs, that each preventable Covid-19 hospitalization costs about $20,000.

According to KFF's analysis of data from the US Department of Health and Human Services and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US saw 287,000 preventable Covid-19 hospitalizations from June to August.

The study authors used "preventable" hospitalizations to refer to hospitalizations of unvaccinated adults for Covid-19 treatment primarily, while accounting for any post-vaccination infections that would have been expected if this population had been vaccinated.

These numbers together yield a total of $5.7 billion spent on preventable hospitalizations over three months. The study authors said this number is likely a conservative estimate of costs.

"This ballpark figure is likely an understatement of the cost burden from preventable treatment of Covid-19 among unvaccinated adults," the authors said.

The study did not account for outpatient care costs, and some data indicates inpatient health care costs for Covid-19 treatment may be higher than the $20,000 figure used.

"Additionally, although breakthrough infections and hospitalizations are rare, unvaccinated people are also more likely to spread the virus to those who have taken measures to protect themselves and others, and those costs are not included in these estimates," the authors wrote.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^^ Hospitals should ask for either proof of vaccination or the keys and title to their Ford F250 urban assault prepping for the race war vehicle prior to any COVID19 treatments..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    the white male is causing his own downfall in so many ways
    True, and throwing temper tantrums along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    New analysis estimates $5.7 billion price tag for treating unvaccinated Covid-19 patients in the last 3 months

(CNN)A new analysis published Tuesday estimates that preventable costs for treating hospitalized, unvaccinated Covid-19 patients reached $5.7 billion over the last three months.

This most recent data takes into account the surge in hospitalizations seen in August, which study authors estimate accounted for $3.7 billion of preventable spending alone.

The data analysis from the Kaiser Family Foundation found, using data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as well as studies on health care costs, that each preventable Covid-19 hospitalization costs about $20,000.

According to KFF's analysis of data from the US Department of Health and Human Services and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US saw 287,000 preventable Covid-19 hospitalizations from June to August.

The study authors used "preventable" hospitalizations to refer to hospitalizations of unvaccinated adults for Covid-19 treatment primarily, while accounting for any post-vaccination infections that would have been expected if this population had been vaccinated.

These numbers together yield a total of $5.7 billion spent on preventable hospitalizations over three months. The study authors said this number is likely a conservative estimate of costs.

"This ballpark figure is likely an understatement of the cost burden from preventable treatment of Covid-19 among unvaccinated adults," the authors said.

The study did not account for outpatient care costs, and some data indicates inpatient health care costs for Covid-19 treatment may be higher than the $20,000 figure used.

"Additionally, although breakthrough infections and hospitalizations are rare, unvaccinated people are also more likely to spread the virus to those who have taken measures to protect themselves and others, and those costs are not included in these estimates," the authors wrote.
    Well... you know... $5.7 billion ain't worth what it used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post

She needs to calm down. Besides, antivaxxers don't respond to math.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Great interview by Lex Friedman with Vincent Racaniello.

https://youtu.be/G433fa01oMU

A very cool and stable hill for this genius to die on.

Anti-Vaccine Activist Who Said 'There's No Epidemic' Dies of COVID

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Xsa?li=BBorjTa

A prominent Israeli anti-vaccine activist has reportedly died of COVID-19.

His death came after he posted a final message to his Facebook followers on Saturday, informing them that his condition was "extremely critical."

Alongside a photo of himself on a ventilator, he wrote: "Dear friends. My situation is extremely critical."

Shaulian added that he was "in a very serious condition" and "unable to talk."

"I have no oxygen and can't stabilize," he continued. "It took me about an hour to figure out who I am. Where am I and what am I doing here. Lack of oxygen is a terrible thing."

He added that he believed he would recover "with God's help."

Despite his dire situation, Shaulian urged his followers to "keep fighting" against Israel's "Green Pass" scheme that registers who has been fully inoculated against COVID, if they have presumed immunity after contracting the disease, or tested negative in the previous 24 hours.

"It has nothing to do with the coronavirus," he wrote. "It has nothing to do with vaccines. It has to do with coercion."

When Shaulian fell ill last week, he claimed that police had tried to poison him after he was arrested during a protest against the Green Pass.

"I'm telling you, this is an attempt to wipe me out and if something happens to me know that's exactly what happened," he said in a social media video, according to The Times of Israel.

He previously called on his followers not to get vaccinated against COVID-19. "There is no epidemic—the vaccine is unnecessary and dangerous," he was quoted in The Post.

Israel's Green Pass was brought back over the summer along with other restrictions as the country's government sought to combat a fourth wave of coronavirus infections driven by the highly contagious Delta variant.

Last month, Israel announced that anyone over 3 would have to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test before entering many outdoor spaces.

Israel implemented a rapid campaign to vaccinate its population in December last year. So far, 61 percent of the country's population is fully vaccinated.

The country has also embarked on a vaccine booster campaign, offering third jabs to anyone over 30 as of late August.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...on-deaths.html

To quantify just how many deaths, we set out to estimate how many lives might have been saved if all states had managed to vaccinate their residents as quickly as the state with the highest vaccination rate (usually Vermont in the period we looked at). This provides a benchmark for what would have been possible with vaccination rates that we know are, under at least some circumstances, achievable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graph.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	244.0 KB 
ID:	385362

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graph2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	361.9 KB 
ID:	385363

As with all modeling of a fast-changing pandemic with messy data, we should interpret this modeling carefully. Because of these uncertainties, we can never know exactly how many deaths to attribute to undervaccination. But we know there are too many.

This is a tragedy, because the vaccines are a miraculous achievement, and they are not partisan. They were created with leadership and investments from American companies, developed under a Republican president and distributed under a Democratic one. Scientists have shattered all medical expectations for how quickly they could develop a vaccine, and how well it would work, only to collide with public skepticism and, at times, inadequate infrastructure for delivering vaccines. It is imperative that those who can change the minds of the unvaccinated continue to speak up, including Republican leaders, doctors, community leaders and former vaccine skeptics. Where persuasion fails, political and business leaders should consider other methods like imposing mandates, which work. President Biden’s new vaccine policy represents a significant step in this direction. There is no excuse for silence or hesitation in this race against time.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I’ll just leave this here. Attachment 385306
    This was in Toronto yesterday. Dude was trolling the anti vacc/mask dipshits who are now protesting in front of hospitals.

This was the other side of his sign:

Name:  E_L6KuYXoAEgILX.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  93.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    A very cool and stable hill for this genius to die on.

Anti-Vaccine Activist Who Said 'There's No Epidemic' Dies of COVID

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Xsa?li=BBorjTa

A prominent Israeli anti-vaccine activist has reportedly died of COVID-19.

His death came after he posted a final message to his Facebook followers on Saturday, informing them that his condition was "extremely critical."

Alongside a photo of himself on a ventilator, he wrote: "Dear friends. My situation is extremely critical."

Shaulian added that he was "in a very serious condition" and "unable to talk."

"I have no oxygen and can't stabilize," he continued. "It took me about an hour to figure out who I am. Where am I and what am I doing here. Lack of oxygen is a terrible thing."

He added that he believed he would recover "with God's help."

Despite his dire situation, Shaulian urged his followers to "keep fighting" against Israel's "Green Pass" scheme that registers who has been fully inoculated against COVID, if they have presumed immunity after contracting the disease, or tested negative in the previous 24 hours.

"It has nothing to do with the coronavirus," he wrote. "It has nothing to do with vaccines. It has to do with coercion."

When Shaulian fell ill last week, he claimed that police had tried to poison him after he was arrested during a protest against the Green Pass.

"I'm telling you, this is an attempt to wipe me out and if something happens to me know that's exactly what happened," he said in a social media video, according to The Times of Israel.

He previously called on his followers not to get vaccinated against COVID-19. "There is no epidemic—the vaccine is unnecessary and dangerous," he was quoted in The Post.

Israel's Green Pass was brought back over the summer along with other restrictions as the country's government sought to combat a fourth wave of coronavirus infections driven by the highly contagious Delta variant.

Last month, Israel announced that anyone over 3 would have to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test before entering many outdoor spaces.

Israel implemented a rapid campaign to vaccinate its population in December last year. So far, 61 percent of the country's population is fully vaccinated.

The country has also embarked on a vaccine booster campaign, offering third jabs to anyone over 30 as of late August.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    She needs to calm down. Besides, antivaxxers don't respond to math.
    Not math, that’s for sure. The ones I know are too busy ranting about how the cdc is hiding a real treatment that would cure covid just so the pharmaceuticals can make that sweet vax cash. Yes, there are some logic problems in her thinking

Another total piece of shit bites the dust.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/h...6-97b62283b504

Only fitting to give him the same send off he used to give aids victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Another total piece of shit bites the dust.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/h...6-97b62283b504

Only fitting to give him the same send off he used to give aids victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
    What a piece of shit. Good riddance.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime