Page 471 of 929 FirstFirst ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    The source of this story is suspect, but I have been kind of banking on this theory for a while now.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/08/having...uman-immunity/
    This may convince one of my idiot friends that “claims” to have already had covid to actually get vaxxed just so she can brag about how much better her immunity is than others.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Would u fuck
    girl A: fat and waxxed
    or girl B: pretty not waxxed

Or girl C: healthy ugly waxxed
    D: All of the above
    FIFY

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Was supposed to get some windows replaced tomorrow and got a text from the guy saying he has COVID for the second time (and he’s not vaccinated). Nice job buddy.
    Building immunity man

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    “ KEY POINTS
    Covid-19 is likely “here to stay with us” as the virus continues to mutate in unvaccinated countries across the world and previous hopes of eradicating it diminish, WHO officials said.

“People have said we’re going to eliminate or eradicate the virus,” Ryan said. “No we’re not, very, very unlikely.””

Am I wrong to think that this absolutely hurts the cause? People will think-> what’s the point?
    This thought has been around for a bit, "everyone is going to be infected" . Maybe not in US which I guess was focused on its wave. So this does change things. It becomes like any other common cold virus endemic. Though it may take a generation. But how does that change getting the vaxx? Before it was 1 vax , 2 to get infected and hope to survive 3 dodge both and let other people create herd immunity for you. So never infected exists as an option.

Now its 1 vaxx hope that numbers work out for you which are pretty good when you get infected 2 non vaxxed hope when you get infected you survive very fine or fine. So for a thinking person the risk of being infected now go to 100%. It should push the needle towards vaxx does it not?? For crazy people logic was never really part of the equation.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Before MMR pretty much every kid got all 3 and chickenpox to boot. So there was herd immunity--until the next cohort of kids came along, and the next and the next. Extremely high rates of infection did not make these diseases go away; vaccines did, and they'll be back if we stop vaccinating.

There are other potential scenarios for Covid besides emergence of a resistant variant that kills us all. One is that a super infectious but much mild variant overwhelms the other variants, causes the overwhelming percentage of cases and we can live with that. Another is that as time goes on kids get exposed early to low viral loads, develop some immunity and rarely get sick and when they are exposed again when they are older they have enough immunity to stay out of the hospital. (Polio during the time before clean water.) No one knows.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 6.10.27 PM.png
Views: 579
Size:  187.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 6.10.27 PM.png
Views: 579
Size:  187.0 KB
    I laughed (again) -

thanks... skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    "If only all the residents assholes here saw how I actually live my life in practice" - then seizes the opportunity to take partisan political shots

"You don't know me or my situation or how I live my life" - proceeds to label stranger with a mask on in their car by themselves as sheep

Maybe start by reflecting on your own hypocrisy?
    MF contradicts himself all over the place, muddy's the waters just to play devil's advocate and never really arrives at a point other than to argue against one-off hypocrisies by politicians or some other gotcha moment. You know, we are all just a cadre of people who are wrong up against this truth teller and just trying to keep us honest... Amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    He has no idea how you would even get change on the scale required to impact the comorbidity numbers in a time frame that matters. No clue on the policy that would get us there. Seemingly oblivious to the myriad of public health initiatives and money over, oh, I don’t know, at least 20 years, to impact the obesity and diabetes problem.

I’m fact, he has spent a significant amount of time arguing against a universal public health system that would help head off these comorbidities.

Also seemingly clueless that not everyone gets to choose to get healthy. Many people didn’t choose to get cancer or a genetic disease or they are just old and by the nature of aging have comorbidities.
    Yeah, my wife who works in a hospital and is exposed all these morons has blood pressure issues she's been trying to get under control for 8 years. Guess she should be pulling herself up by her bootstraps and figuring that shit out according to montucky. All of these co-morbities are fixable if we only just put our minds to it!

Family in MT shared this

https://www.facebook.com/LoganHealth...655608/?type=3

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    MF contradicts himself all over the place, muddy's the waters just to play devil's advocate and never really arrives at a point other than to argue against one-off hypocrisies by politicians or some other gotcha moment. You know, we are all just a cadre of people who are wrong up against this truth teller and just trying to keep us honest... Amiright?
    Yeah, my wife who works in a hospital and is exposed all these morons has blood pressure issues she's been trying to get under control for 8 years. Guess she should be pulling herself up by her bootstraps and figuring that shit out according to montucky. All of these co-morbities are fixable if we only just put our minds to it!
    All of dat.

Plus I take issue with his order of outcomes based on health and vac status. Looking at survivability in the whole population regarding covid only I have to imagine it's like this:

Healthy and vaxxed ~= unhealthy and vaxxed >>>> healthy and unvaxxed >>>>> unhealthy and unvaxxed

I am not an expert in anything even remotely scientific. And I didn't do any research.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What the hell does the vaccination have to do with their desire to get pregnant?
    Yeah better to get vaxxed before getting premiers i would think...

Also I’m curious how people in the second half of their lives should have Benjamin Buttoned themselves and reversed their age over the last 17 months

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Family in MT shared this

https://www.facebook.com/LoganHealth...655608/?type=3

My workplace uses the same graphic, it’s really telling. Pandemic of the unvaccinated

This sums it up all really well. MF and Steep (but in an even more douche way, if that is possible) employ these coy and phony arguments. They have no valid data but they are good at sucking people into debates about why 'healthy living' if a big factor in their decision not to vaccinate. They never address the point of slowing community spread and not infecting a person who can't get vaccinated either because they're under 12, or immunocompromised. Because they're selfish. MF and Steep repeat some version of the refrain "it's my choice and I am going with healthy and lots of vitamin D because that worked for millionaire Joe Rogan who has access to monocolonal therapies." Then when called on their selfishness they quickly cry out "I am being bullied" or "we should respect equally both the unvaxxed death cultists and the people who are getting a simple poke and trying to mitigate severe illness/death inter community".

They never have a care for anyone but themselves. Don't care about cancer patients who are at risk. Don't care about folks with co-mordibidities. They care about showing off their 'research' and being contrarian cunts. They cry out that they're being bullied and they feel shamed, like dunce in the corner. But that is where MF and Steep deserve to be, because they are selfish children and hopefully will learn a lesson. But that is unlikely at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Would u fuck
    girl A: fat and waxxed
    or girl B: pretty not waxxed

Or girl C: healthy ugly waxxed
    Uhhh, what part or parts of them is waxed, exactly, in this hypothetical? This impacts the answer that a gentleman -under- a certain age is gonna be able to provide.

“Appalled” by rich countries hogging vaccines, WHO extends booster moratorium
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...um-until-2022/

Thoughts? I can see the directors point, What's better in the long run? Assuming a finite supply of inoculations, go for extended/increased immunity for the richest countries, or go for increased global distribution?
    [India has entered the chat]

What's better in the long run? Because the Russian and Chinese vaccines are low quality, we're going to ramp up AZ, J&J, & mRNA vaccine production and vaccinate the world.

Blah, blah, blah, "assuming a finite supply".... why is there always a dangerous lack of focus among the "different point of view" crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    “Appalled” by rich countries hogging vaccines, WHO extends booster moratorium
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...um-until-2022/

Thoughts? I can see the directors point, What's better in the long run? Assuming a finite supply of inoculations, go for extended/increased immunity for the richest countries, or go for increased global distribution?
    [India has entered the chat]
    Why is there a finite supply? Why can't more be made?

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    When?

Shane Crotty on This Week in Virology.

https://youtu.be/nEB4oxO9F1A

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    When?
    Massive Increase in COVID-19 Vaccine Production May Mean Dose Surplus by Mid-2022

In addition, by the end of this month, around 500 million doses should be ready for “redistribution” from wealthy to low-and middle-income countries.

even when third booster shots for citizens in high-income countries were factored in, Infinity estimated that, “by the end of September, there will be around 500 million doses available in the US, UK, European Union and Canada that could be redistributed” through donations, swaps or reselling.

“In the last G7 summit, one billion doses were pledged [to LMIC] and it actually seems that these stocks will be available by the end of the year so G7 countries could meet those pledges,”

https://healthpolicy-watch.news/mass...22-says-ifpma/

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    What's better in the long run? Because the Russian and Chinese vaccines are low quality, we're going to ramp up AZ, J&J, & mRNA vaccine production and vaccinate the world.

Blah, blah, blah, "assuming a finite supply".... why is there always a dangerous lack of focus among the "different point of view" crowd?
    What is happening with Ruski and Chinese that makes them low quality?

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Surely these pharma companies are working on a vaccine 2.0 and not just continuing to rake in record profits....Right! Right?