Page 444 of 929 FirstFirst ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... LastLast
Results 11,076 to 11,100 of 23206
    The vax-resistant MTB rider in our group tells us she will have the schools nurse jab her - that way if she has has side effects she can file a work comp claim…

Right…

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Yeah you're totally right, along with apparently 95% of the folks posting here. They don't matter, they are a small percentage, they don't go to restaurants, they can just get the vax.

#whiteprivilege

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Wow, you really are woke

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Annnnnnnd Joe Rogan has Covid......Told his followers he's on a regimen of Invermictin, Z-Pak (!), and Prednasone......Hate to see it.
    To be honest, I don’t know if I want to live in a world where Joe Rogan doesn’t get Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    The vax-resistant MTB rider in our group tells us she will have the schools nurse jab her - that way if she has has side effects she can file a work comp claim…

Right…
    Holy shit. You can't make this up.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What a fucking idiot. I love how he doubles down on the ivermectin with an antibiotic. You'd think someone who has spent so much hot air on the topic of COVID would at least understand that Azithromycin isn't going to do squat and he's just contributing to the problem of overuse of antibiotics.
    he’s the moron host from fear factor, no I wouldn’t think.

The angel on my left shoulder wishes Joe Rogan well and hopes he fully recovers.

The devil on my right shoulder...well. 'Nuff said.

ETA: People on Twitter saying Rogan has mentioned he was vaxxed early on. I don't follow the guy so I have no idea, but I thought he was anti-vax.

Annnnnnnd Joe Rogan has Covid......Told his followers he's on a regimen of Invermictin, Z-Pak (!), and Prednasone......Hate to see it.
    Maybe he'll try that viper venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Maybe, just maybe some of us do have a clue.
    But I have to give credit for making a statement even dumber and less relevant than the one accusing you of not really caring about the poor.
    Hey, I take issue with this post!

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    I don't know of any. Most states allow illegal immigrants to have driver's license (makes sense to encourage them to legally drive). They don't have SS numbers. Also, the millions of legal permanent residents don't have SS numbers either.
    Legal permanent residents do have SS numbers.

I know because I did when I was one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I always figured he would die from a steroid overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm having a difficult time articulating this, but "discrimination" against unvaccinated people seems so inherently different from other types of discrimination like race or economic status for the simple reason that it's so easy to change one's status simply by getting vaccinated. Yes, I appreciate that it may not be as easy for poor people to take time off work, get to a vax site, etc. but you can't tell me it's impossible. At this point 99.9% of those who want to be vaccinated in this country can get vaccinated. I think the overwhelming percentage of those who haven't been vaccinated are not vaccinated yet either because they don't want to be or just haven't felt a compelling reason to do so. Perhaps barring them from certain activities if they aren't vaxxed is that compelling reason.
    Don’t bother, I tried this days ago and was labeled a libtard with white privilege.

Had you pegged right off.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Yeah, sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

Why arent they throwing in some Chemo therapy drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Or the animal de-wormer. That guy needs that stuff for reelz.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Had you pegged right off.
    Nttawwt

Joe Rogan says he's recovered thanks to "modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily.” While some will credit the vitamin drip and ivermectin, "the list of treatments he mentioned included monoclonal antibodies, which have been shown to protect Covid patients at risk of becoming gravely ill; and prednisone, a steroid widely accepted as a Covid treatment."

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Joe Rogan says he's recovered thanks to "modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily.” While some will credit the vitamin drip and ivermectin, "the list of treatments he mentioned included monoclonal antibodies, which have been shown to protect Covid patients at risk of becoming gravely ill; and prednisone, a steroid widely accepted as a Covid treatment."
    Wasn’t he vaccinated too?

Wonder if he owns stock in any of these treatments

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I think he was, which makes him the worst kind of weasel. Trying to play both sides of the fence, not caring about how many gullible people will be harmed. Kind of like Trump getting vaxxed in secret, then playing tough guy to all his followers.

CDC is recommending that unvaccinated adults not travel for Labor Day weekend.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/01/healt...day/index.html

Here's a scenario that will never happen... One unvaccinated spouse talking to the other unvaccinated spouse: "Honey I had so much fun ranting about the Bill Gates vaccine at the school board meeting last night! And physically accosting that doctor was a blast. But we should certainly heed the CDC advisory and re-schedule those plane tickets to go see your immunocompromised grandma this weekend".

As my daughter says, the more anti-vaxxers there are, the less anti-vaxxers there are. From Logan Health in Kalispell:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240902210_4328834837151840_4783810300584860655_n.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	384257

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Even if he wasn't vaxxed the irony is monoclonal antibodies are sort of like a synthetic version of vaccination. Instead of natural antibodies produced by the immune response from a molecule of vaccine RNA, an unvaccinated person treated with Regeneron gets synthetic antibodies instead. It's an expensive treatment paid for by the government requiring medical supervsion and IV infusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    An unvaxxed brother of a good friend of mine is now on a ventilator, probably going to die. He caught it in Prineville, OR, a hub of anti-vax conspiracy whackadoodles. I was there today running errands, probably 50% mask compliance. Looks like I’m not going back there for a while.
    Update: he lived. From his wife’s FB:

“I'm going to share something I wrote in the comments section of the local news regarding people at St. Charles Hospital in Bend who were protesting the vaccine mandate: Today was a wonderful day. After two weeks in the hospital, I got to pick up my husband from St. Charles in Bend after nearly dying of Covid and the pneumonia in both lungs that came with it. We were both afraid of the vaccine when it came out, afraid that it had been put together too quickly. We waited far too long to get vaccinated, but our wonderful doctor took the time to answer all of our questions. I was alarmed to learn just how dangerous the Delta variant actually is. In addition to pneumonia, it also causes blood clots, strokes and heart attacks. We both got our first shot, then my husband caught Covid. The doctors said the only reason he survived is because of that first shot. I gladly got my second shot during his two weeks in the hospital. My husband still will need to be on oxygen for the foreseeable future, and we don't know when he'll be able to return to work. We will be ruined financially due to the hospital bills, but I got my husband back and that's all that matters. As we left the hospital parking lot, he asked me, "what are those people protesting"? I said, "they are protesting their right to die and to take as many people as they can with them". I know so many of you will make fun of me, send laugh emoji's etc., but I used to be you. I used to think that my natural immune system would take care of me. It won't. Not against this. Just like for polio, measles, mumps and small pox. This Delta variant is a killer. Please love yourself and your friends and family enough to protect them.”

Fuck that is some real shit.
    They need to hire spouses like that to go on speaking tours and cable tv (make FOX NEWS have her as a guest and publicly shame them if they don't).

No more scientists, docs and CDC officials. those still unvaxxedd are clearly not going to listen to the experts now. But maybe a wife who almost lost her husband could break through the cult messaging.

Meanwhile in the overly careful.. nonsensical.. no good deed goes unpunished world my daughter found out her friend at school tested positive yesterday. Daughter is vaccinated and wears masks more places than I do. School policy is that if someone is vaccinated OR masked they do not need to isolate after exposure to another positive student. Well... paranoid daughter wanted to stay home and do home school online just for a couple days to see if symptoms arise then test if they do (highly unlikely). This is something the school system promised was an option before the school year started. Whelp, now they are saying that any student that stays home FOR ANY REASON can not return without a formal negative COVID test or a note from a doctor regarding a different indication. She should have just put her mask on and gone to school saying nothing instead of trying to do the right thing.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Surprised he needed all that stuff since he is so healthy and takes his vitamins.

He will just recover and double down on his anti vaccine stance.
    You know he’s vaccinated right?
    Last edited by JimmyCarter; 09-01-2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Repetitive