Page 781 of 929 FirstFirst ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,525 of 23206
    Seems like lots of overlap in crypto bag carrying and antivax.

80% of the time, this is true all the time(berra): A shitty take starts with a link to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I accept that fear is how most people live thier lives and base most of their decisions on.

I don't see a lot of fearlessness out there.

If we(humanity) ever had to deal we something truly difficult most would fold like dollar general lawn chairs.

You do you. I'll do me. Word.
    You may find this helpful in other arenas as well, apparently:

Fear
    Uncertainty and
    Doubt

is a fallacious technique used to distract people from reality, typically in a sales environment where it allows the salesman to divert the conversation away from more technical details that would be unfavorable to his case.

Lots of people are (rightly) talking about the money, but no one is thing about the snake oil salesman you linked because he's a known quack who's been disavowed by his former employer. And you notice how he focuses on the vaccine sellers making money? Slight of hand is needed because...

follow me carefully here: he's making money. And not on a proven cure. In fact, he spends a lot of his time complaining about the FDA requiring double blind placebo controlled trials, since his intuition in this matter should be regarded just as highly as anyone else's evidence. So his "regimen" should be the gold standard with no testing and you should just take him at his word and pay him.

Remember what Goebbels said: accuse your adversary of whatever you want to do.

Not an attack on you. I just happen to have seen entirely too much from that quack and he's already killed at least one friend of mine who bought into the billshit, possibly 2. He's an enemy collaborator.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    No, most of us just realize dealing with mass psychosis isn't worthwhile. (I should have known better in a thread that went polyass on page 1 but tried to have a discussion, did not work, will not bother again - lulz).
    GFY creep.

edit: this kooks post count does go up, but he deletes or whatever bb said to keep it at zero for some "I store my urine in jars in my basement" weirdo reasons.

Everyone is too reactionary and opinionated. And assuming a lot and putting words in my mouth.

Why would I post a lot in this thread?Like dude said above people are out of their gourds about all this.

This thread should be in polyass/clown forum.

Everyone is too reactionary and opinionated. And assuming a lot and putting words in my mouth.

Why would I post a lot in this thread?Like dude said above people are out of their gourds about all this.

Or you could just bring some original/primary source info instead of crap. The economics are a worthwhile discussion and a lot of people are interested--I certainly am. But I'm not clicking on a damn thing that says "McCullough." Fuck that guy. Death of my friend >>>>>>some bullshit political nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    I listened to the interview and agree that the govt has shat the bed on testing and that companies that have increased prices 50% are profiteering.
    Yeah. I got that in the interview, too.

I mentioned the other part of that interview because, upthread, people are trying to sort out decisions and timing of exposure, incubation, and testing.

A big point is that using testing as mitigation of exposure of others, ie you test positive in the evening means that you don’t go to that party that night and you begin isolation, has changed. It’s still a form of mitigation, but it’s less effective with Omicron.

There is a fine thread over there, drop in and leave this one alone you cunt.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Posting bullshit FUD from bullshit sources has consequences. If that bothers you (and it appears that it does) you should ask to speak to the manager.

People who had no problems with vaccines and needles, suddenly become scared of one specific vaccine, and thousands of people die needlessly. That’s one consequence, cunt.

clearly the YouTube, low info, entertainment narrative is now “it’s the cold” and “I’m a real macho man because I don’t live in fear”

What are the consequences of mass psychosis?
    There are severe consequences, mostly your post count stays at zero, that’s the first consequence.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

It should be moved to Poly Ass

Unnecessary disclaimer

I was vaxed before almost all in here. I’ve been having needles stuck in my since I was born, moving around the world, and my Grandmother had Polio. So fuck that.

But what is the point of even having a thread on this subject if someone, for example, couldn’t question getting vaxed before it was FDA approved? Aren’t questions what make us an intelligent species?

The morons who have no excuse to not be vaxed only become more stubborn as a result.

Cono you’ve lost all credibility in here a long time ago. I know you don’t care but you still need to accept it.

Do people eschew getting a cast put on a broken bone because the company that made the fiberglass cast made a profit when they sold it to the hospital?

Does the cast maker getting a profit mean that the science behind putting a cast on a broken bone is suspect?

This thread has more than just americans in it, fellas. It ain't all about GOP vs. DRP.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Do people eschew getting a cast put on a broken bone because the company that made the fiberglass cast made a profit when they sold it to the hospital?

Does the cast maker getting a profit mean that the science behind putting a cast on a broken bone is suspect?
    I haven't changed my brake pads in 11 years because I don't want to support "Big Asbestos." The metal grinding sound, to me, means they're working.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Cono you’ve lost all credibility in here a long time ago. I know you don’t care but you still need to accept it.
    ^^^ my point.

Imagine the conversation if A holes like this guy weren’t around

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

This thread is not actually a terrible source of information. It’s maybe 20% political slit shinging, 20% good info, and 60% standard TGR fare/anecdotes. Pretty good numbers for the padded room. Don’t de-platform the rat flu odyssey. I don’t have time to curate this shit on my own.

Just because you don’t like the consensus and/or are poorly equipped to argue with it (largely because your position is shit) doesn’t make it poliass.
    focus.

No, most of us just realize dealing with mass psychosis isn't worthwhile. (I should have known better in a thread that went polyass on page 1 but tried to have a discussion, did not work, will not bother again - lulz).
    What are the consequences of mass psychosis?
    So-called ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ does not exist, despite what you might have heard on Joe Rogan https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...joe-rogan.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    ^^^ my point.

Imagine the conversation if A holes like this guy weren’t around

Imagine the conversation if people like OhNo didn’t cry about politics invading this thread and then, in the exact same post, make a series of blatantly political statements.

"Questions" do not make us an intelligent species; "intelligent questions" make us an intelligent species.

So far you haven't presented an intelligent question though, just biased critiques.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    DRP
    Democratic Republic of Pangolins?

Heh.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    So-called ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ does not exist, despite what you might have heard on Joe Rogan https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...joe-rogan.html
    The author is clearly hypnotized and probably part of big pharma. Probably got vax'd and his mind control chips 5G sensors have gone full crypto. It's the only possible explanation. Trust the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    as always, fuck joe rogan
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi