Page 338 of 929 FirstFirst ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It just struck me that it's oddly appropriate that Florida looks like a castrated dick.
    FIFY

It just struck me that it's oddly appropriate that Florida looks like a big dick.

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It just struck me that it's oddly appropriate that Florida looks like a big dick.
    Patton Oswalt begs to differ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Looks like FL did puke in with 56k new cases today. Holy shit!
    Nothing to worry about. Montucky says Florida's fine.

Thx bobz, hadn’t seen that bit

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Splat would one up them with a connection to some Japanese lab where they distill a vaccine from unborn baby dolphin eyes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I swore it was baby seals, but yeah Splat would win
    I heard there's some swamp research with manatees in Florida.

Prolly have to get in on that.

Inslee just issued an order saying all State employees, all healthcare workers in WA need to be vaccinated by 10/18 as terms of employment. The hospital I work for sent an email about this and our CMO said that vaccination is our only path out of the pandemic. I’m fully on board with this but we’ve got a lot of unvaccinated nurses.

We now have 23 patients in COVID isolation. We have 171 open nursing positions and another couple hundred CNA and MA openings. This is getting pretty grim and it’s likely going to get worse.

I’m thinking that approval for the Pfizer must be coming soon given the delayed time for mandatory vaccination.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I had a job that required me to be vaccinated.

Attachment 381630

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Fuckin this!

People are so soft.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

I read that getting the vax is now a requirement for the army
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

I’m thinking that approval for the Pfizer must be coming soon given the delayed time for mandatory vaccination.

I thought I read somewhere that one of them was going to have full FDA approval on September 6. I could see a bunch of places requiring it after that happens. I’d be willing to bet that my job will require it to go overseas next summer (Australia/New Zealand seem pretty uptight about that stuff) so I have a little bit before it’ll be required for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Inslee just issued an order saying all State employees, all healthcare workers in WA need to be vaccinated by 10/18 as terms of employment. The hospital I work for sent an email about this and our CMO said that vaccination is our only path out of the pandemic. I’m fully on board with this but we’ve got a lot of unvaccinated nurses.

We now have 23 patients in COVID isolation. We have 171 open nursing positions and another couple hundred CNA and MA openings. This is getting pretty grim and it’s likely going to get worse.

Girlfriend found out yesterday that some of her co-workers were unvaccinated, I guess they were just quiet about it and she assumed they were. She's a nurse too, she seemed surprised at who it was.

I've kinda been waiting for punitive testing schedules to be brought up. No vaccine, then you get a nasal swab once a week for 3 weeks, then ramp up to 2x a week, 3x, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that one of them was going to have full FDA approval on September 6. I could see a bunch of places requiring it after that happens. I’d be willing to bet that my job will require it to go overseas next summer (Australia/New Zealand seem pretty uptight about that stuff) so I have a little bit before it’ll be required for me.
    Just get it already. The evidence is mounting that vaccination provides better protection than natural immunity and the risk is vanishingly small. Like statistically insignificant.

if you were'nt such a snow flake you would stand on your principles, refuse, quit then maybe shootup the place with an automagic weapon

you know someone will doit so if yer 1st you get the 15 min of fame
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Nothing to worry about. Montucky says Florida's fine.
    Well, they *should* be fine, given their high vaccination rates.

Oh, wait.

Wait, you aren’t vaccinated yet?
    What kind of mouth breathing, obtuse moron are you?

(There, I distilled this thread into two sentences. )
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Girlfriend found out yesterday that some of her co-workers were unvaccinated, I guess they were just quiet about it and she assumed they were. She's a nurse too, she seemed surprised at who it was.

I've kinda been waiting for punitive testing schedules to be brought up. No vaccine, then you get a nasal swab once a week for 3 weeks, then ramp up to 2x a week, 3x, etc.
    I don’t know the details yet but I’m assuming the mandate will be pretty strict with very few exemptions. I hope so.

Just another datapoint supporting vaccine mandates.

Attach a price tag to refusing and people change their minds really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Wait, you aren’t vaccinated yet?
    What kind of mouth breathing, obtuse moron are you?

(There, I distilled this thread into two sentences. )
    Ha!

Are flat earth-ers and anti-vaxxers the same people? Along with bible thumpers and trumptards?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    if you were'nt such a snow flake you would stand on your principles, refuse, quit then maybe shootup the place with an automagic weapon

you know someone will doit so if yer 1st you get the 15 min of fame
    It seems like the only way to be able to “get back to normal”; join the hive mind. I guess it works better than actually having a legitimate argument or platform to stand on.

you have a legitimate argument?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

We are literally watching the alternative to vaccination play out as the unvaccinated fill hospitals around the country.

The only bright spot I see is that some wise up and get vaccinated and maybe the rest get infected, gain natural immunity and we stop spreading it. Of course Americans have to take the approach with the most cost and death involved.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Ha!

Are flat earth-ers and anti-vaxxers the same people? Along with bible thumpers and trumptards?
    There is a *lot* of overlap in that Venn diagram.

Over four and a half BILLION Covid vaccine doses administered so far worldwide. The chances that there is some kind of significant risk from any of the vaccines seems vanishingly small at this point, and even less so from the vaccines used in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    you have a legitimate argument?
    The only person, after it gets fda approval and everyone can get the vaccine, that I’m effecting is myself and anyone else who doesn’t get the vaccine because I won’t get you and your vaccinated friends sick enough to get hospitalized or die. So the only person who loses, is myself and the other un-vaccinated or the people who are immuno-compromised and are fucked as it is.

10 vaccinated people in Oregon have died.

You could dramatically reduce the likelihood the immune-compromised contract COVID if you and your in-vaccinated friends were vaccinated.

Do you think you should have any personal, civil or criminal responsibility for willingly spreading a deadly disease to other people?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_transmission_of_HIV