Page 675 of 929 FirstFirst ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 23206
    And absolutely nothing will be done……Criminal.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

"But I banned travel from CHINA!" He'll scream, as if that was the single deciding factor that saved the republic. Barf.

No

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    "But I banned travel from CHINA!" He'll scream, as if that was the single deciding factor that saved the republic. Barf.
    He kinda sorta banned foreign nationals (with exceptions) who had been to China on Jan 31, 2020, two days after US airlines unilaterally announced (as private companies) that they were going to stop flying to China period... and at least two weeks after he should have banned all travel to/from China based on available intelligence and expert advise. There were already several cases in the US including documented person to person transmission at that time. Chinese citizens who could afford it had been absolutely flooding into the US (and other countries) by air for well over a week at that point fleeing (preannounced) lockdowns, as Emperor Xi intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I logged in to work this morning and was greeted with news that one of my co-workers resigned without explanation last Thursday. Pure speculation that it was vaccine mandate related. I think he'd been with the company for at least 35 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    30 min wait? Hows come?
    Because many years ago I had a non-anaphylactic rash reaction to Amoxicillin. Even though I had no allergy to the first two Modernas.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I logged in to work this morning and was greeted with news that one of my co-workers resigned without explanation last Thursday. Pure speculation that it was vaccine mandate related. I think he'd been with the company for at least 35 years.
    35 years seems like a good reason to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    He kinda sorta banned foreign nationals (with exceptions) who had been to China on Jan 31, 2020, two days after US airlines unilaterally announced (as private companies) that they were going to stop flying to China period... and at least two weeks after he should have banned all travel to/from China based on available intelligence and expert advise. There were already several cases in the US including documented person to person transmission at that time. Chinese citizens who could afford it had been absolutely flooding into the US (and other countries) by air for well over a week at that point fleeing (preannounced) lockdowns, as Emperor Xi intended.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...d2a_video.html

This didn't age well.

She got her hair done last week too!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Blame it on Pelosi!!

Your political psychology is all twisted up in bullshit rationalizations.

If Pelosi is a nincompoop it excuses all of your pseudo conservative votes.

Straighten out your own faults first

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Yea the PRC were screaming that anyone banning travel or stopping flights were racist, and that message reasonates extremely well with the Dems. But the Dems weren't making dumbass policy, Trump was because Trump viewed any bad economic news as some conspiracy against him, and pandemics are bad for the economy.

Meanwhile China lied about the disease and pressured the WHO to praise them or they'd cut off what little info they were providing while taking actions they know would promote spread and delay responses internationally so that the world would be at least as fucked as PRC.

Fuck emperor Xi and the CCP. And to hell with Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    35 years seems like a good reason to me.
    It does. That's what makes simply handing in his badge so strange. Seems like he could have exited a bit more gracefully.

I realize it isn't always possible, but can we try to leave the political crap out of this thread? Some of this most recent stuff isn't very vaccine related.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Canada already has this. Trains and planes you have to have vaxx passport.

"If you’re 12 years of age plus 4 months, or older, you’ll need to be fully vaccinated in order to board:
    -domestic or international flights departing from most airports in Canada, including charter and foreign airlines carrying commercial passengers
    VIA Rail and Rocky Mountaineer trains
    yup ^^ besides no flying or rail travel no restaurants no bars no coffee shops no nothing but the basic buy food & gas or find a business that is loose on Vax passport requirements and the local bars do check

I think you can take a BC ferry
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

NYC opening boosters for all.

Who wants a booster? Booster? Booster? Three boosters!

Meanwhile the infection came pouring in through the backdoor from Europe anyway. (I'm pretty sure that's how it got it's foot hold in Sun Valley, which was the 2nd place to get crushed after the nursing home near Seattle.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    Meanwhile the infection came pouring in through the backdoor from Europe anyway. (I'm pretty sure that's how it got it's foot hold in Sun Valley, which was the 2nd place to get crushed after the nursing home near Seattle.)
    Yez ze evil tschermans and ze apres ski! (Which is kind of true as Ischgl was THE superspreader hot spot here.)
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I realize it isn't always possible, but can we try to leave the political crap out of this thread? Some of this most recent stuff isn't very vaccine related.
    It's the only remaining explanation for why there are still so many unvaccinated people driving the spread. Maybe press on with "To Vaccinate" and drop the "or Not" from the discussion at this point???
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Who wants a booster? Booster? Booster? Three boosters!
    "Uh, yeah, can I get a Pfizer?"

"No Pfizer. Moderna."
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Anaphylaxis afer mRNA vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 is rare

Reported rates of anaphylaxis are 4.7 / per million for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and 2.5 / per million for Moderna.

No fatal allergic reactions have been reported, possibly because of rapid identification and treatment.

-Shimabukuro TT, Cole M, Su JR. Reports of anaphylaxis after receipt of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in the US: December 14,
    2020–January 18, 2021. JAMA 2021;325:1101-2.

Just for those of us who have friends/relatives yapping about all the deaths from allergic reactions - and asking for exemptions due to "allergies"

posted a cbc link where the person who really did have a reaction to the vax had 5 small doses and was ok

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...tion-1.6246167
    Last edited by XXX-er; 11-15-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yea the PRC were screaming that anyone banning travel or stopping flights were racist, and that message reasonates extremely well with the Dems. But the Dems weren't making dumbass policy, Trump was because Trump viewed any bad economic news as some conspiracy against him, and pandemics are bad for the economy.

Meanwhile China lied about the disease and pressured the WHO to praise them or they'd cut off what little info they were providing while taking actions they know would promote spread and delay responses internationally so that the world would be at least as fucked as PRC.

Fuck emperor Xi and the CCP. And to hell with Trump.
    When the DNC's stance is in lockstep with the CCP's, its should maybe be, ahem, re evaluated.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    is the Babylon Bee Russia's version of the Onion?
    bumps are for poor people

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    When the DNC's stance is in lockstep with the CCP's, its should maybe be, ahem, re evaluated.
    Pretty sure Nixon gets all the credit for building the trade bridge with China..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!