Page 200 of 929 FirstFirst ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by RampagingMullet View Post
    If concerts don't start up again soon I'll kill more people than covid!
    More motivation to get the vax.

Besides, I'd protect your grandma.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

If concerts don't start up again soon I'll kill more people than covid!
    The best way to get concerts going again is to get the vax as soon as possible and convince your like-minded friends to do the same. Beyond that, I agree with NotDJSapps' last post. Your reasoning is crap.

ETA: Buster beat me to it.

It is so absurd that people can be this bad at assessing risks. The risks of COVID are orders of magnitude greater than the risks of vaccines. FULL STOP. You are taking more personal risk by not getting vaccinated than if you were to be vaccinated. That doesn't even consider the greater picture of making yourself a host to continue to propagate the virus. Mulletard, I am glad none of your friends had serious symptoms. Unfortunately the folks that they infected may not have been so lucky.

I don't get the flu shot as the average effectiveness is around 40% and I don't visit granny when i'm sick, but have my other recommended shots. the two deaths were elderly and got jabbed in Brasil, one became sick right away, the other, the link may be more questionable. I am not scared of the jab, but I haven't seen any evidence that vax immunity is superior to natural: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...575-4/fulltext This ends not when the majority get jabbed, but when people stop being such scared bitches: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33546144/

I am sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Sorry about your brain bro

I am not scared of the jab, but I haven't seen any evidence that vax immunity is superior to natural: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...575-4/fulltext
    Let's say they're equal from that standpoint. Are you arguing that you'd rather roll the dice and get covid "naturally" rather than get a vaccine that you know won't fuck you up? In other words, you want to risk death, or long term effects, or getting sick just because....???? That makes literally no sense.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I don't get the flu shot as the average effectiveness is around 40% and I don't visit granny when i'm sick, but have my other recommended shots. the two deaths were elderly and got jabbed in Brasil, one became sick right away, the other, the link may be more questionable. I am not scared of the jab, but I haven't seen any evidence that vax immunity is superior to natural: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...575-4/fulltext This ends not when the majority get jabbed, but when people stop being such scared bitches: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33546144/
    From your lancet link - "Furthermore, our data indicate that vaccination of previously infected individuals should be done because natural protection cannot be relied on."
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Dude, did you actually read either article? Or did you just parrot them from some antivax website you happened to peruse? Seems like an odd combo of citations to back up your unfounded assertions, and it's not like the Int J Environ Res Public Health is a readily available journal.

In fact in the first article you cite from the Lancet study, they quote:

Interpretation
    Our findings could inform decisions on which groups should be vaccinated and advocate for vaccination of previously infected individuals because natural protection, especially among older people, cannot be relied on.
    edit to add: PNW beat me to it.

I am not scared of the jab, but I haven't seen any evidence that vax immunity is superior to natural: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...575-4/fulltext
    Your Lancet study says duration of protection from natural infection is 'unknown.' That's in part because natural infection produces variable antibody longevity. Whereas vaccination consistently provides a stronger more durable antibody response. Even for the previously infected the immune response, especially B cell immune memory, is significantly improved with a vaccine dose.

Vaccines don't just work. They work across all the variants, providing protection from illness, hospitalizations, and deaths.

Have you checked to see if your johnson was still there dood? I saw on FB a guy in Big Spring TX said a friend of his cousin had his dick fall off after getting vaxed. Never felt it. Found it in the garage.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

guys, guys... I don't think you all have considered how incredibly rare it is for someone to die in Brazil. Have you considered that?

Geezus. You're scared of the flu vaccine too? It's been around for 80 years.

Stop living in fear bro.

Not to mention the 2 deaths in Brazil possibly due to the AstraZeneca vaxx being used as justification for not getting the Pfizer, Moderna, of J&J jab. Any excuse to validate his unfounded emotional fears.

Quote Originally Posted by knumbskull View Post
    Any excuse to validate his unfounded emotional fears.
    Talking of which here's a link for you Mullet rampage Vaccine Skepticism Was Viewed as a Knowledge Problem. It’s Actually About Gut Beliefs.

In recent years, epidemiologists have teamed up with social psychologists to look more deeply into the “why” behind vaccine hesitancy. They wanted to find out whether there was anything that vaccine skeptics had in common, in order to better understand how to persuade them.

They borrowed a concept from social psychology — the idea that a small set of moral intuitions forms the foundations upon which complex moral worldviews are constructed — and applied it to their study of vaccine skepticism.

What they discovered was a clear set of psychological traits offering a new lens through which to understand skepticism — and potentially new tools for public health officials scrambling to try to persuade people to get vaccinated.

Dr. Omer and a team of scientists found that skeptics were much more likely than nonskeptics to have a highly developed sensitivity for liberty — the rights of individuals — and to have less deference to those in positions of power.

Skeptics were also twice as likely to care a lot about the “purity” of their bodies and their minds. They disapprove of things they consider disgusting, and the mind-set defies neat categorization: It could be religious — halal or kosher — or entirely secular, like people who care deeply about toxins in foods or in the environment.

Scientists have found similar patterns among skeptics in Australia and Israel, and in a broad sample of vaccine-hesitant people in 24 countries in 2018.

“At the root are these moral intuitions — these gut feelings — and they are very strong,” said Jeff Huntsinger, a social psychologist at Loyola University Chicago who studies emotion and decision-making and collaborated with Dr. Omer’s team. “It’s very hard to override them with facts and information. You can’t reason with them in that way.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Has anyone posted this yet?
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

There is one thing virtually everyone dying from COVID has in common.

They haven’t been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    More motivation to get the vax.

Besides, I'd protect your grandma.
    Wait. Whut?

You’re shagging rampaging mullets Grammy?
    . . .

You said you got every jab recommended by your Dr., so that would include flu. So that was a lie.

Vaccination takes time to build immunity. My FIL got covid 3 days after shot #1, but it wasn't a terrible case, but he was on oxygen for a week. So your friend might have already been infected prior to vaccination and then got that world class Brazillian health care. And even you are calling the second one questionable. So I'm just gonna call your claim of 2 deaths due to vaccine another lie.

How's the 'not being a scared bitch' strategy working out for India and Brazil right now? Looks like it worked about the same as it did in L.A. in December. We've seen what happens when hospitals begin to get overwhelmed in the US and it's terrifying. What's going to happen to the 2nd world countries? Don't be scared of it because you personally got a mild case of it isn't a public health strategy. Trump tried that. That's why we have 600,000 dead and he knew the only way out was vaccination, which is why he pushed to pre-purchase so much of it.

And if you're not afraid of the shot, then why won't you just go and do it and be done? Why do you need some high level of proof that it is effective if you're self-declared immunity is good enough. Go get the Cadillac of immunity with both and be done with it. Get back to being part of the solution. Or is your claim that you're not afraid of the shot just another lie?

Fucking selfish, lying, cunt.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Let's say they're equal from that standpoint. Are you arguing that you'd rather roll the dice and get covid "naturally" rather than get a vaccine that you know won't fuck you up? In other words, you want to risk death, or long term effects, or getting sick just because....???? That makes literally no sense.
    In his case he's said he and his family have already had covid. I am curious if he would have gotten the vaccine had he not been previously infected.

adding my 2 cents and I have not read all these posts......I'm a physician and bottom line you are a fool if you don't get one of the vaccines...period.......Chet

Bay Area vax availability update: I'd called Sutter Health a few times this week to reschedule, and they kept coming up blank on available appointments. Then, this morning, they apparently got a glut of new openings for next week, write your ticket, "what time of day would you prefer?" So maybe project Redirect Vaccines To States That Want To Get Past This Shit Already is starting to take effect.

I'm now fully convinced that Not DJSapp is a liar.

He is, in fact, DJSapp.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm now fully convinced that Not DJSapp is a liar.

He is, in fact, DJSapp.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by CTR View Post
    adding my 2 cents and I have not read all these posts......I'm a physician and bottom line you are a fool if you don't get one of the vaccines...period.......Chet
    Sorry, we only allow Dentists to post their opinions.

This ends not when the majority get jabbed, but when people stop being such scared bitches
    Are we supposed to feel pwned now?