Page 789 of 929 FirstFirst ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... LastLast
Results 19,701 to 19,725 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    found the study
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/88896904.cms
    while i guess it wont help much with the rona
    pokin mur smot sure shouldnt
    Make the angry incel gladecunter
    any mur angry
    Hahahaha, are you googling "smoking weed - covid" for some confirmation bias to support possible life choices? Maybe the crazy ivermectin folks were wrong all along and should just smoke more weed!!!!!

Study was published in "Journal of Natural Products" by a handful of molecular biologists at Oregon Health Sciences. Some support was received from the Global Hemp Innovation Center.

While we wait for Sotrivam/Paxlovid to become widely available, should we be prescribing high quality hemp extracts in the intermim? Seeking your advice

^^^ Or slather ourselves in Splat’s FKNA CBD cream…

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I.e bukake of splat's splooge. Nttawwt.

Mocking anti-vaxxers’ COVID deaths is ghoulish, yes — but may be necessary

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...f-anti-vaxxers

The issue of how to think about the deaths of unvaccinated has been thrown into high relief locally by the case of Kelly Ernby who crusaded against vaccine mandates and died of COVID around New Year’s Day, unvaccinated.

Bye 👋🏼

This wasn't funny either..

Detroit bus driver dies of coronavirus after posting video about passenger coughing

These folks are truly martyrs opposed to idiots who die sucking on vent after calling it a hoax then taking a bed and vent from someone who took the threat more seriously..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Yes, seems logical. I hear it works great for ski wax, too.

This article explains a LOT about mRNA vaccines. Unfortunately it's 52,000 + words. If paywalled I can send the entire article if someone wants it by email. Send me a pm if interested.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/h...a-vaccine.html

Halting Progress and Happy Accidents: How mRNA Vaccines Were Made

Thousands of miles from Dr. Barney Graham’s lab in Bethesda, Md., a frightening new coronavirus had jumped from camels to humans in the Middle East, killing one out of every three people infected. An expert on the world’s most intractable viruses, Dr. Graham had been working for months to develop a vaccine, but had gotten nowhere.

Now he was terrified that the virus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS, had infected one of his lab’s own scientists, who was sick with a fever and a cough in the fall of 2013 after a pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca.

A nose swab came back positive for a coronavirus, seeming to confirm Dr. Graham’s worst fears, only for a second test to deliver relief. It was a mild coronavirus, causing a common cold, not MERS.

Dr. Graham had a flash of intuition: Perhaps it would be worth taking a closer look at this humdrum cold virus.

It was an impulse born more of convenience and curiosity than foresight, with little to no expectation of glory or profit. Yet the decision to study a colleague’s bad cold gave rise to critical discoveries. Together with other chance breakthroughs that seemed insignificant at the time, it would lead eventually to the mRNA vaccines now protecting hundreds of millions of people from Covid-19.

The anitvaxxers/ it’s just a cold / follow the big pharma are gonna have a crisis if the new anti-viral medicines pan out

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So does that 5 year old's neighbor cough cough.. It's clear your wife has given up on you.. Now STFU.. We can moderate on our own..
    Why are you here? You don’t contribute to the community in any way. All we get is your high and mighty opinion. And we really don’t care what you have to say on every other post in this whole forum.

Have you done one thing yet for the Maggots here in your 10 years on TGR? Cause I sure haven’t ever seen a damn thing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Shinjuku motherfucker
    spew! SPEW!

Well tested + an hour away from flying to Campbell Icefields in rapid test. No big surprize had cold like stuff going on for about 2 days. Very much cold lite and 9 days after booster. Try pot cookies and netflix as can't ski for a while.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Why are you here? You don’t contribute to the community in any way. All we get is your high and mighty opinion. And we really don’t care what you have to say on every other post in this whole forum.

Have you done one thing yet for the Maggots here in your 10 years on TGR? Cause I sure haven’t ever seen a damn thing from you.
    I gave all my kids gear, 4 pairs of skis, 2 pairs of boots, poles, jackets, gloves, etc to someone on this fourm. My old ski coach posts here. All you do is brag about getting high and attack people like an asshole.

I've also posted a couple times in the Southeast threads. Yes I still ski.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Mocking anti-vaxxers’ COVID deaths is ghoulish, yes — but may be necessary

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...f-anti-vaxxers

The issue of how to think about the deaths of unvaccinated has been thrown into high relief locally by the case of Kelly Ernby who crusaded against vaccine mandates and died of COVID around New Year’s Day, unvaccinated.
    this one has been going around today

https://www.google.com/amp/crooksand...s-big-joke/amp

she had a long history of downplaying the virus, belittling masks, etc.

public health official on the bbc was discussing the transition to endemic status for rona. on the cbc right after another doc was saying there’s no guarantee it becomes endemic. i prefer the optimism. this whole thing has generated so many useless predictions that we may as well stay vigilant and hope for the best at least awhile longer.

my dad went to a wake yesterday and then a mass for his friend’s mom. she was quite elderly and people in the church were unmasked. i don’t know what gives. quality of life has diminished during all of this but the people what are most vocal about it never tried to mitigate the risk anyway. it still is shitty and taxing for everyone though regardless of effort and jabs, no doubt about that.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I gave all my kids gear, 4 pairs of skis, 2 pairs of boots, poles, jackets, gloves, etc to someone on this fourm. My old ski coach posts here. All you do is brag about getting high and attack people like an asshole.

I've also posted a couple times in the Southeast threads. Yes I still ski.
    I attack people here that don’t contribute. You posted a few times in 10 years in a ski forum?
    You gave things away on my thread and that makes you part of us? Are you really that narcissistic?
    Pathetic. I know you can do better. Once you do maybe people will take you seriously.

These people are my friends. I’ve been here close to two decades and have done a lot for my fellow skiers and riders. I know many by real names, have skied and boarded with hundreds here. I’ve hosted and continue to host many maggots that are still here and more that have left because of posters like you.

Do some research here instead of just posting bullshit. Read some old threads. Learn about the community. Be a PART of the community.

I’m an asshole in this thread for a reason but you post so damn much instead of reading that you haven’t figured it out yet.

IRL I’m a teddy bear.

Edit: have you even read my username???

I attack people here that don’t contribute. You posted a few times in 10 years in a ski forum?
    You gave things away on my thread and that makes you part of us? Are you really that narcissistic?
    Pathetic. I know you can do better. Once you do maybe people will take you seriously.

These people are my friends. I’ve been here close to two decades and have done a lot for my fellow skiers and riders. I know many by real names, have skied and boarded with hundreds here. I’ve hosted and continue to host many maggots that are still here and more that have left because of posters like you.

Do some research here instead of just posting bullshit. Read some old threads. Learn about the community. Be a PART of the community.

I’m an asshole in this thread for a reason but you post so damn much instead of reading that you haven’t figured it out yet.

IRL I’m a teddy bear.
    You come across as an asshole. That's got to be intentional...and that's fine, but own it. I'm an asshole too on here. I too ski, a lot, and I don't post about it much because other people post amazing stoke, whereas I'm in the camp that's teaching their kids the sport and don't have a lot of adult days where I could post something remotely epic. Anyhow, I have met people on this forum irl, I have had beers with some, and while I haven't done a lot of that lately, I don't think that's a great litmus test of worthiness to post in this thread.

Think about what you're doing in this thread... Posting only to stir shit...to be a contrarian at times. Why? It's stupid.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    You come across as an asshole. That's got to be intentional...and that's fine, but own it. I'm an asshole too on here. I too ski, a lot, and I don't post about it much because other people post amazing stoke, whereas I'm in the camp that's teaching their kids the sport and don't have a lot of adult days where I could post something remotely epic. Anyhow, I have met people on this forum irl, I have had beers with some, and while I haven't done a lot of that lately, I don't think that's a great litmus test of worthiness to post in this thread.

Think about what you're doing in this thread... Posting only to stir shit...to be a contrarian at times. Why? It's stupid.
    Totally owning it.

And this thread has to be one of the worst in the history of TGR. It’s main purpose was it inform and share personal anecdotes. It quickly became a divisive and toxic shithole.
    It was long gone before I showed up in here.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Totally owning it.

And this thread has to be one of the worst in the history of TGR. It’s main purpose was it inform and share personal anecdotes. It quickly became a divisive and toxic shithole.
    It was long gone before I showed up in here.
    No argument there. Lol

honestly mags, as someone who rarely (if ever) frequents these threads (until I came down with the Rona the other day), all I can say is that reading through these pages makes me lose a lot of respect for a lot of mags that I otherwise would have a neutral or a positive opinion of. some of y'all just can't help but be shitty to one another.

here's my worthless vote to move this thread to the poly-ass room. keep the padded room on topic - pole straps, tits, arguing over where upstate NY is - anything other than just endless toxic bullshit.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

^^^ gets it, bad pun, sorry.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    honestly mags, as someone who rarely (if ever) frequents these threads (until I came down with the Rona the other day), all I can say is that reading through these pages makes me lose a lot of respect for a lot of mags that I otherwise would have a neutral or a positive opinion of. some of y'all just can't help but be shitty to one another.

here's my worthless vote to move this thread to the poly-ass room. keep the padded room on topic - pole straps, tits, arguing over where upstate NY is - anything other than just endless toxic bullshit.

How are you feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    How are you feeling?
    I think I'm on the mend, thanks for asking. Haven't had a fever in a day or two, and I'm up and active. I still have pretty incredible muscle pain. Ended up taking a few Tylenol for the first time in years - even with major surgery (kidney donation, left bankart repair of my shoulder) I rarely (if ever) take painkillers - but this muscle pain is something else. That and the night sweats. My god.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    honestly mags, as someone who rarely (if ever) frequents these threads (until I came down with the Rona the other day), all I can say is that reading through these pages makes me lose a lot of respect for a lot of mags that I otherwise would have a neutral or a positive opinion of. some of y'all just can't help but be shitty….

Well written.
    Good message.
    I can do much much better.

these threads bring out my inner asshole - I can safely say that in the real world no one would refer to me as such

in my defense I spend my days pushing back against the tide of misinformation and the consequences in society of tribalism over facts

but yeah I could do better. Need to channel my frustration and fatigue into positive habits.

Tgapp I hope the muscle aches are short lived and that somehow you make it to Ymir.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Well tested + an hour away from flying to Campbell Icefields in rapid test. No big surprize had cold like stuff going on for about 2 days. Very much cold lite and 9 days after booster. Try pot cookies and netflix as can't ski for a while.
    Well that sucks
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.