Page 643 of 929 FirstFirst ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 23206
    he wants to speak to the manager for sure

My friend works for google. I asked her about all the ads on YouTube now. She said to me” Complaining about free shit now” . I’d probably pay for a working vaccine😉

We adjuvanted the latest vaccine as a shot in the arm and punch in the nose.

Really builds the mucosal immunity, once the bleeding stops.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Vaccines slows the spread, it's all about tone, d00d. Stop thinking of it in black or white terms.
    People overreact to your overreaction.

For my changed nickel, I'm glad we got vaccinated. My 91 yo MIL was just diagnosed with covid after breaking her coccyx 6 weeks ago, spending 2 weeks in hospital, another 2 weeks in nursing home recovering and the last 10 days at her home. She's an old, tough Norwegian homesteader, still lives in the home she was born in 10 minutes from Microsoft main campus. The last of a breed who has been an awesome grandma to my kids. Built them forts, picked fruit with them, made food for them, a pillar of my adopted family. My wife has been completely burning herself out taking care of her and her dad.

She would likely have been dead without a vax and my whole family (in laws all, all blood relatives are dead) would have gotten it. Maybe we've had it, but no real symptoms except MIL who's had a 100+ temperature for the last week.

Anyway, I just can't fathom the stupidity of seeing the lack of vaccine perfection when there's so much good it has done, has protected me, my family and the few folks I do get to see and the country as a whole.

America is so fucked because so many of these undependunt thinkahs can't begin to see the US in America.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

No one should be surprised that tele skiers are super spreaders...
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Peaking at Schrodinger's douchebag. Forecast of calls 'to be nice' to each on the decline. Certainty: insufferable amounts of passive aggression.

How can a tele skier be a super spreader. By the time you catch up to your friends, they’re gone

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Hey now, that's discriminatory and unfair us teleskiers who do bathe and listen to professional advice on non-skiing related topics.

I stopped listening to the telemorontech when he insinuated conspiracy in the 'timing' of mandates and the release of certain studies that indicate natural immunity superiority. Guy's a nutter and should be ignored. Wack-a-mole indeed.

A super spreader of chic?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Actually I said the cdc just released a study that said natural immunity is a thing. Not as good as the vaccine. Probably going to be a precursor to the softening of the upcoming mandate.

I think it's the exact opposite. CDC released information on natural immunity that demonstrates it is variable and on average not as good as being vaccinated from a protection standpoint and reduction of spread. This result/conclusion means that vaccine mandates are bolstered by the findings.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Wow.

You have to play to your audience AA. Dumb Trumpster construction workers once they hear natural immunity is a thing are going to revolt. Why bring it up right now. Huh freedumb

No poodling.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    You have to play to your audience AA. Dumb Trumpster construction workers once they hear natural immunity is a thing are going to revolt. Why bring it up right now. Huh freedumb
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky signs off on kids 5 to 11!

Go time.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...IpHGlkOeg&s=19

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

Go time.

NOICE!!!!

And just got a letter a classmate of my daughter has Covid and exposed her class…….dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have two coworkers that still have not gotten vaccinated because of their freedoms! Their doctors denied their requests for medical accommodation. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do after Nov. 9th. Letters of removal start going out Nov. 22. The period between the 9th deadline and Nov 22 is for “consultation”. We still have no guidance on what nonfederal folks/cooperators (not fed contractors) that have an office in our building will be required to do. While I am for vaccination, it will really anger me if two good employees lose their jobs, but the person down the hall gets to stay and remain unvaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

Go time.

FKNA!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    NOICE!!!!

And just got a letter a classmate of my daughter has Covid and exposed her class…….dammit.

Just heard our school’s entire third grade has to quarantine because of numerous cases from different sources. Thankfully not my daughter’s grade.

Trying to find an appointment for her in Denver now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Vaccines slows the spread, it's all about tone, d00d. Stop thinking of it in black or white terms.

For my changed nickel, I'm glad we got vaccinated. My 91 yo MIL was just diagnosed with covid after breaking her coccyx 6 weeks ago, spending 2 weeks in hospital, another 2 weeks in nursing home recovering and the last 10 days at her home. She's an old, tough Norwegian homesteader, still lives in the home she was born in 10 minutes from Microsoft main campus. The last of a breed who has been an awesome grandma to my kids. Built them forts, picked fruit with them, made food for them, a pillar of my adopted family. My wife has been completely burning herself out taking care of her and her dad.

She would likely have been dead without a vax and my whole family (in laws all, all blood relatives are dead) would have gotten it. Maybe we've had it, but no real symptoms except MIL who's had a 100+ temperature for the last week.

Anyway, I just can't fathom the stupidity of seeing the lack of vaccine perfection when there's so much good it has done, has protected me, my family and the few folks I do get to see and the country as a whole.

America is so fucked because so many of these undependunt thinkahs can't begin to see the US in America.
    Yup. My 90yo mother had a breakthrough case, she too was saved by the jab. She was able to self care at home.

In other news, def having more of an immune response to my Moderna booster than I had to my 1-2 Pfizer. Really had no response to Pfizer.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Just heard our school’s entire third grade has to quarantine because of numerous cases from different sources. Thankfully not my daughter’s grade.

Trying to find an appointment for her in Denver now!!
    Good luck. Only 5,280 kids ahead of my daughter in line. I guess that’s good news so many are in line but kinda sucks too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3645.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	471.4 KB 
ID:	391348

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    teletech, this. I agree you've triggered assholery here, but also brought it on yourself. Sorry your family got sick, and hope everyone recovers with no lasting effects.

I also agree with you that we don't know yet whether vaccination is sufficient to stop spread. There's a reasonable argument that the unvaxxed are driving the spread. And the rate of spread from vaxxed to vaxxed is low enough the pandemic would gradually end if we were all vaxxed. A reasonable argument isn't proof. Also, several studies suggest J+J or two closely spaced Pfizer shots don't limit spread much after 6-9 months - boosters should help.

All that said, I doubt America will lead in showing it is possible to end the pandemic through vaccination (and infection and border restrictions). We may have trouble following another country's example as well.

It remains the case that getting covid sucks, and is a poor national health strategy. Probably a poor economic strategy too, based on studies/reports of people unable to return to work, or neurologically impaired. Even with the ~90% reduction in hospitalization and death, covid remains a serious disease for the vaxxed compared to say flu, itself a bad disease.

My wife and I got Moderna back in the spring. Should we get the Moderna booster or the Pfizer booster? What’s the latest advice out there?