Page 186 of 929 FirstFirst ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 23206
    Paging Joe Rogan...

The number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 between the ages of 18 to 34 increased by almost 50% over the past week, Brown said.

“Here is the reality Oregon is facing right now,” she said. “Cases are widespread, driven by new, more contagious variants. Hospitalizations have nearly doubled what they were a week ago. While fewer seniors are being hospitalized thanks to vaccinations, COVID-19 is now knocking more younger people off their feet.”

New COVID outbreaks are walloping Oregon and Washington

Try browser reader view if you get blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I'm guessing it was the first time my friend visited a VA facility. He's only been out for about five years.
    That's likely,it would not have been mandatory but they most likely registered him into the DoD database. The tell would be did they ask him to bring his dd214 the next time he was in

Quote Originally Posted by fomofo View Post
    Paging Joe Rogan...

The number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 between the ages of 18 to 34 increased by almost 50% over the past week, Brown said.

“Here is the reality Oregon is facing right now,” she said. “Cases are widespread, driven by new, more contagious variants. Hospitalizations have nearly doubled what they were a week ago. While fewer seniors are being hospitalized thanks to vaccinations, COVID-19 is now knocking more younger people off their feet.”

I listen to Rogan and Chowder. I think you're confusing them. Chowder was the one who said he would not get vacinated if a healthy 21 year old. And interesting the next day while in a back and forth with a guest, reversed his opinion. "Chowder"
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

No one asked for my name or ID, but Big Sky is a small town and everyone local knows each other. Plus as ex-mayor most people know me. I showed up for my vax it was “Hi Harry !” and I got the jab. They did give me the CDC card and it does have my name on it. No idea if I am in a database or not. Don’t care either.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by fomofo View Post
    Paging Joe Rogan...

I was unable to get through the article. I would be interested in the actual numbers. A 50% increase could be there were 2 and now there are 3. ?? And I would bet they are all. Fat / sick. And we already knew about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, yeah, that's why we're all walking around with easily forged cards, because priority number one was vaccinate all quickly. They contemplated a digital "card" backed up by easily found data centralized on the fed level, but, fortunately killed that idea. Remember the Obamacare enrollment debacle? The elites suck at actually creating systems that work.
    People... SS cards are easily forged.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    And I would bet they are all. Fat /
    Aren’t you the guy with type 2 diabeetus? Yeah...

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

The BMI usually doesnt work for these people
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Aren’t you the guy with type 2 diabeetus? Yeah...

Yes. And fully vacinated. But not fat or sick. Not in the god like condition I have been most of my life but better than most 60 year olds. I see it all from a different perspective. I believe covid-19 19 was a designer virus not really for prime time. It got out because the chinese fuck everything up. We are not done with this. We are lucky the chinese government is so incompetent or half the fucking planet would be dead now. This fucker is hyper contagious but fortunately not very fatal to most.
    Last edited by MTT; 05-01-2021 at 12:58 PM.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Yes. And fully vacinated. But not fat or sick. Not in the god like condition I have been most of my life but better than most 60 year olds. I see it all from a different perspective. I believe covid-19 19 was a designer virus not really for prime time. It got out because the chinese fuck everything up. We are not done with this. We are lucky the chinese government is so incompetent of half the fucking planet would be dead now. This fucker is hyper contagious but fortunately not very fatal to most.

Quote-worthy...

And I would bet they are all. Fat / sick. And we already knew about that.
    Just fuck off with this idiocy please.

I listen to Rogan and Chowder. I think you're confusing them. Chowder was the one who said he would not get vacinated if a healthy 21 year old. And interesting the next day while in a back and forth with a guest, reversed his opinion. "Chowder"
    Hmm, I don't know who "Chowder" is, but if you watch the clip at the top of this article pay attention to what's said about 15 seconds in...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/29/media...nts/index.html

I was unable to get through the article. I would be interested in the actual numbers. A 50% increase could be there were 2 and now there are 3. ?? And I would bet they are all. Fat / sick. And we already knew about that.
    The article I linked earlier doesn't have the numbers you're looking for, but I imagine they're out there to be had with some Googling.

For me the salient point is we still need to proceed with a caution at this point. There are places around the world where the pandemic seemed to be in the rearview, and then suddenly it wasn't. With a vengeance.

If there are indications there are similar flareups here in the US we should pay close attention. Last year's strategy of pretending nothing was happening/it would all just magically go away didn't work out too well, did it?

My sister-in-law and I had a fight because she, and epidemiologist, is not getting vaccinated. Like. What the fuck, Scoob?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    My sister-in-law and I had a fight because she, and epidemiologist, is not getting vaccinated. Like. What the fuck, Scoob?
    What was her reasoning?

Got pfizer #2 on Thursday morning. The shot itself hurt less than the first one, with much less of a "got kicked hard in the shoulder" bruise feel. Felt fine all day Thursday. Woke up Friday feeling with slight but full body soreness like I had done a massive bike ride the previous day followed by a few too many beers and then not nearly enough sleep. The beers I'd had and going to bed at 2am may not have helped : ) Felt better after a few hours but definitely more tired than normal. Slept right through to 11am today.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    What was her reasoning?
    Whatever logic she used to draw an educated conclusion. She can't put it on the internet. Can she? Alternative options or a different interpretation of facts is not tollerated.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Whatever logic she used to draw an educated conclusion. She can't put it on the internet. Can she? Alternative options or a different interpretation of facts is not tollerated.
    People think the earth is flat. They have the right to that opinion. They don't have the right to have that opinion respected.

For the record. Received Dolly Parton's second pinch of life (modeRNA #2) yesterday. Sore arm so far.

Now that I'm about to join CDC's anointed cohort of the fully vaxxed...
    Any reports on infection rates among the vaxxed?
    Any reports on outcomes for vaxxed people who become infected? death, or hospitalization, etc?

You'll excuse me for wanting to see data before trusting the CDC when they say it's safe to party with other vaxxed people. CDC being the failed world leader in controlling diseases. Also the org that told us we don't need masks, covid primarily spreads via surfaces, still doesn't recommend n95s, etc.

A month they vaxed 85% of prince rupert BC with great results,

went form 117 to 3 cases but you can goggle it
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    For the record. Received Dolly Parton's second pinch of life (modeRNA #2) yesterday. Sore arm so far.

Now that I'm about to join CDC's anointed cohort of the fully vaxxed...
    Any reports on infection rates among the vaxxed?
    Any reports on outcomes for vaxxed people who become infected? death, or hospitalization, etc?

You'll excuse me for wanting to see data before trusting the CDC when they say it's safe to party with other vaxxed people. CDC being the failed world leader in controlling diseases. Also the org that told us we don't need masks, covid primarily spreads via surfaces, still doesn't recommend n95s, etc.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...lly-protective

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    People... SS cards are easily forged.
    But it doesn't matter, because that number is your national I.D., enforced by the almighty power of the IRS.

Although I have to admit I was really pissed off six years ago when I moved to CT., and had to get a driver's license, and they insisted on a physical SS card, which, of course, I had lost. I mean, what the fuck, why? My number is like on fifty databases, and probably a few in Russia and North Korea.

I have to agree. That is some media outlet fomenting outrage with numbers. 50% of what? Pretty much nothing, right?

Went to the little coffee place this morning it was really busy. There was a younger couple"20's". Waiting for takeout. I was waiting outside and they came out. She takes off her mask and I see wicked acne everywhere the mask covered. Had to be from wearing a mask all the time. First time I had seen that.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Went to the little coffee place this morning it was really busy. There was a younger couple"20's". Waiting for takeout. I was waiting outside and they came out. She takes off her mask and I see wicked acne everywhere the mask covered. Had to be from wearing a mask all the time. First time I had seen that.
    do you change your underwear often? Do you wash them before wearing them again?

this isn't rocket science.

Are you dumber that a box of rocks?