Page 774 of 929 FirstFirst ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... LastLast
Results 19,326 to 19,350 of 23206
    If I hadn't been baked as all hell for 30 years I'd not understand anything SFB posts. If I was baked as hell today, SkiJ's posts would be nothing but a bowl of alphabet soup.. Sometimes even completely sober it takes too long re reading them to bother. Not 100% on board with everything he posts but probably about 75% I agree with..

Please get vaccinated

-sjg
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Don’t you fucking start this shit too!! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If I hadn't been baked as all hell for 30 years I'd not understand anything SFB posts. If I was baked as hell today, SkiJ's posts would be nothing but a bowl of alphabet soup.. Sometimes even completely sober it takes too long re reading them to bother. Not 100% on board with everything he posts but probably about 75% I agree with..

Please get vaccinated

-sjg
    snort

as I mentioned up-thread, for the last three years. I have been working with someone whose dyslexia makes personal pronouns confusing -
    she will use 'my' when she means 'his' or 'your' ;

as far as my 'style' - who cares ?
    There are virt /// literally, an unlimited number of styles here.

3. ...

~ ~ ~

abraham makes a well-reasoned comment. Thank you.

in other news,
    Tacoma has adopted a five-day isolation policy.
    at least that is the way I read it.

Buzz., since I asked, I will look at your reply. But -

G'night, fellas. skiJ

postscript -

managed medical care is part of the American process.
    HMOs - Health Maintenance Organizations.

interesting to me to see Unicorn advocate for universal health care...

Vaccination remains a great tool for covid. maybe our best tool.

good night.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Doctors already have it hard enough having to manage care in times of overwhelming demand and limited resources. Don’t make it harder by putting the onus on them to decide who is living well enough to get what level of care.

That does happen in limited situations (does a hardcore long-standing alcoholic with liver failure qualify for a transplant? Where do they go on the donor list - do you put them ahead of someone whose’s liver failed because of cancer etc?)

We can talk tough on a population level. But families get their lawyers on the phone when it comes down to an individual patient level - and at that point society isn’t there for that lone doctor and the years long complaint and lawsuit process.
    You won't get a liver transplant if you're still drinking. Period.
    In the early days of the artificial kidney panels made decisions about who got to use the limited number of machines based on age, whether the person was supporting a family.
    In situations where the demand for hospital or icu beds exceeds supply the first thing that happens is that patients are identify who can be transferred from the ICU or discharged from the hospital without harming them. The next step is to allocate beds to the people most likely to benefit--ie survive. I have no problem using vaccination status as a factor in triage. It is wrong to let someone die from a heart attack while because an unvaccinated covid patient is occupying an ICU bed. It is wrong to delay cancer surgery because the hospital is full of unvaccinated covid patient. I know this kind of triage would be very hard for docs to do. It's also very hard for a doc in the ER watch someone die of a heart attack for lack of an ICU bed. I doubt that triaging the unvaxed out of the ICU or hospital will ever happen though.

I see vaccination status as a very simple issue, changeable by a quick, simple, free, safe action and qualitatively different from complex issues like smoking, obesity, diet, and alcohol use. Under the ACA I believe smoking and age are the only factors that people can be charged higher insurance premiums for. It would be nice to had lack of vaccination to the list but I doubt it will happen, for obvious reasons--it would take an act of Congress.

TL; DR

Goddamnit that was forSkiJ’s word salad….Sorry OG.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Under the ACA I believe smoking and age are the only factors that people can be charged higher insurance premiums for. It would be nice to had lack of vaccination to the list but I doubt it will happen, for obvious reasons--it would take an act of Congress.
    Mrs SJG is a lead benefits analyst for a major US and Canada firm. She negotiates with the healthcare insurance providers. They are absolutely pushing to make vaccination status a key criteria for determining premium rates at the individual and family
    plan level. It's going to be rather hilarious when all these anti vaxers end up with OBAMACARE being the only health insurance they can afford..

There was an op-ed in the times that explained the Djocovid situation in Australia a bit more. His lawyers are arguing that he qualifies for an exemption because he was sick with covid in December. It seems pretty unrealistic to me that he was sick a month ago and no one heard about it until now, completely unlike his well known infection in June 2020. Is he the inventor of the antigen trick where you draw in the line to avoid seeing your family? He should have spent a little downtime reading the boy who cried wolf. Anyway, fuck him (if he is lying) and all the anti-vaxxers. Good on Australia for not having separate rules for special rich athletic people. I hope they don't cave and give the top seed to some local kid.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Fuckitall. Skij on ignore. Dude, you trying for like some sort of anti-wordflow??? It's bizarre. Somebody quote him if he says something worthwhile, which he does frequently, in a readable format, which he rarely does. I can't struggle through anymore and it takes up too much screen real estate. SFB, fastfred, and xxx-er are so much easier to read.

He pmd me to further say the same shit he said here.
    Weird stalker vibes. Don’t give a fuck what he says now.

Fine then put them in a parking lot tent with all the horse dewormer they can swallow..
    I think you’re on to something here. You just need better branding.
    “Super Patriot America First Covid Treatment Tent”
    -Tons of ivermiticin
    -Fox news on tv by the beds
    -All female nurses have name tags that say “Marjorie Taylor Greene”. Male nurses have name tags that say “Matt Gaetz”.
    -Nurses and doctors must be unvaccinated (sweet, we can get the ones who wouldn’t get vaccinated off the couch).

Unvaxxed patients will say “no way will I go to one of those lamestream hospitals, sign me up for the patriot tent”.

Doubles as an evangelical revival tent on Sundays.

Don't look up. We'll all be fine.

Mrs SJG is a lead benefits analyst for a major US and Canada firm. She negotiates with the healthcare insurance providers. They are absolutely pushing to make vaccination status a key criteria for determining premium rates at the individual and family
    plan level. It's going to be rather hilarious when all these anti vaxers end up with OBAMACARE being the only health insurance they can afford..
    There’s no such thing as Obamacare insurance

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

Medical card from Obama ('bama)
    Background check for a chopper (chopper)
    Filet mignon with my food stamps (mm)
    Car cosigned by my momma (Momma)

https://youtu.be/BLlgB0pVGec

you guys really need to shit on skiJ? some self awareness would be nice instead.

eleeskiing, keep it up, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    TL; DR

Goddamnit that was forSkiJ’s word salad….Sorry OG.
    I think mine had more words.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

ACA dude.. Calling it Obamacare just to piss them off because that's where it came from..

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Fuckitall. Skij on ignore. Dude,

SFB, fastfred, and xxx-er are so much easier to read.
    As a kiwi bud told me " we are all cunts, but there are good cunts and bad cunts "

Obviously i have nevermet him but skiJ is not a bad cunt

I still think the content is there

which is what is important to me
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

And.... my wife has the Rona. Lost sense of taste and smell like flipping a light switch. Now some fever and aches.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

You guys are being dicks to ski j for no reason. It reads like bullies on the playground making fun of the kid who stutters and wears rustler jeans with velcro tennis shoes because he comes from a poor family.

Stop being dicks to the undeserving. Pick on someone who deserves it. Like altasnob.

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    You guys are being dicks to ski j for no reason. It reads like bullies on the playground making fun of the kid who stutters and wears rustler jeans with velcro tennis shoes because he comes from a poor family.

Stop being dicks to the undeserving. Pick on someone who deserves it. Like altasnob.
    I agree with the sentiment, not the comparison.
    No one is forced to read anyone's posts.

Charging anti-vaxxers higher premiums makes sense in principle, but if they can't afford it and go uninsured the rest of us will end up paying for their treatment via higher rates rather than whatever insurance they would have had otherwise pay for it (if any). Yeah some will have to buck up, but I bet a lot of anti-vaxxers are already uninsured or get insurance through their employer.

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post

JONG says what?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

I don’t think anyone said he was a bad person. Get off your white knight high horses.

He doesn’t come across as a bad person - but his posts are bad from a style perspective and from an ease of reading perspective.

If I were him and I was putting that much work into this I’d want to know that, because of my weird formatting, the majority of people are scrolling by.

If he wants to keep posting that way of course that’s his prerogative. But I’d put him on ignore because it would save me having to constantly skip over posts I’m personally never gonna read - that is equally my prerogative. Bobby Brown taught me that.

wise man, that bobby brown.