Page 689 of 929 FirstFirst ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,225 of 23206
    Something I find annoying is that, yes, it's easy to find vaccine mandate and/or Covid restriction protests all over the word, but that doesn't mean this reflects the overall public sentiment in any of these places.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My sister in Germany said that she won't be able to get a vaxx anytime soon for her just turned 12yo because all of the sites are clogged with people standing out on the cold who initially refused and didn't get it when they had a chance.
    Tell your sister, to book a 12€ flight to lissbon (portugal) no lines there : )

Thanks wooley and og
    Just wanted the hive/sheep opinion.
    I will check my antibodies just out of curiosity.

Iran and morocco have already passed a 50% vaxrate
    Morroco 61% fully vaccinated
    Iran 53% fully vaccinated (67% one dose)

Those are standing out from the rest outside the first world.

But but but

I need this finger gif

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Something I find annoying is that, yes, it's easy to find vaccine mandate and/or Covid restriction protests all over the word, but that doesn't mean this reflects the overall public sentiment in any of these places.
    You wont see much news in the USA on these protests. Weird because these are the types of stories that would generate a ton of views, clicks, and comments which is exactly what the news media in 2021 looks for.

My sister in Germany said that she won't be able to get a vaxx anytime soon for her just turned 12yo because all of the sites are clogged with people standing out on the cold who initially refused and didn't get it when they had a chance.
    saw that on DW report that they shut down jab places and now are way behind and no one can book appointment so the pop up clinics are hours wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8BVb0OxBA seems like also people getting booster in that crowded queue

well at least the germans are doing better than Russians
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    You wont see much news in the USA on these protests. Weird because these are the types of stories that would generate a ton of views, clicks, and comments which is exactly what the news media in 2021 looks for.
    I don't know what you're talking about....I feel like see some group of numbskulls protesting vaccine mandates daily.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

The russian people don't trust anyone, same with any of the eastern euro countries on theborder that have been constantly mowed over like my Croatian buddy who told me he ain't getting the vax and spouted the ususal rhetoric about freedom
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

What are you talking about? Its all over the news.

Seriously where do you get these ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

My regular mountain bike/ski buddy called. His wife just tested positive. Breakthrough infection as she was vaccinated last spring with Moderna, 2nd jab in March.

She is barely sick, says its like a mild head cold. But vaccines are useless cause she got infected. /S
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

You wont see much news in the USA on these protests. ..........
    Bullshit. You need more right wing/anti vax "news" sources. It's the leading story on most.

My wife has a cousin who owns a restaurant in Germany. Home of the "Biggest Schnitzel in Germany". She's running a poll today mentioning the 2G status mandates and asking if testing prior to dinning would keep customers away. So far, most have said they would to support her business.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	247927044_993867904509592_387218859944881928_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	393736
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

The crazy thing and thats absolutly not normal in europe several protester were treated with gun shot wounds in the netherlands.

Police sooting at rioters with hot ammo?????
    No..... something really wrong!!!

And they a rioting because they are closing clubs..... come on
    Both sides are out of the frame....
    And netherlands is a nice place... ok weather sucks in winter and there is not much todo except shopping and clubbing and gettin high

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Bullshit. You need more right wing/anti vax "news" sources. It's the leading story on most.

My wife has a cousin who owns a restaurant in Germany. Home of the "Biggest Schnitzel in Germany". She's running a poll today mentioning the 2G status mandates and asking if testing prior to dinning would keep customers away. So far, most have said they would to support her business.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	247927044_993867904509592_387218859944881928_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	393736
    Looks like Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    What are you talking about? Its all over the news.

Seriously where do you get these ideas?
    Right-wingers are big on the whole "why isn't the mainstream media covering X?" thing when we are hearing about whatever X is constantly in mainstream news.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Right-wingers are big on the whole "why isn't the mainstream media covering X?" thing when we are hearing about whatever X is constantly in mainstream news.
    My "why aren't they talking about X" friends are consistently uninformed about X. Almost as if the question was more intended to avoid the topic than to illuminate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    My "why aren't they talking about X" friends are consistently uninformed about X. Almost as if the question was more intended to avoid the topic than to illuminate it.
    Well, they didn't know about it until someone else mentioned that "no one's been talking about it," so they assume everyone else is equally uninformed. That's the gist of it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Looks like Iowa

I laft. Germany has a surprising number of hicks.

Right wingers like to be butthurt. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    It's the calling card to people who don't trust mainstream media but also complain that mainstream media isn't slanted their direction

Looks like Iowa

That's what I was thinking.

Meanwhile in Florida..............

GOP Embraces Natural Immunity as Substitute for Vaccines

Florida wrote natural immunity into state law this week as GOP lawmakers elsewhere are pushing similar measures to sidestep vaccine mandates. Lawsuits over the mandates have also begun leaning on the idea. Conservative federal lawmakers have implored regulators to consider it when formulating mandates.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Looks like Iowa

Not enough ketchup and ranch.

I laft. Germany has a surprising number of hicks.
    Don't assume. Funny truth is that the crew in the picture are Swiss and plan a trip to the restaurant every year to eat the schnitzel. Sort of a BBI for schnitzel eating.

Looks like Iowa

thanks. I laughed. skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Don't assume. Funny truth is that the crew in the picture are Swiss and plan a trip to the restaurant every year to eat the schnitzel. Sort of a BBI for schnitzel eating.
    I think they may want to cut back a little on the schnitzel.

Ya Fat fucks, when I cook snitzel its a hand size piece

maybe snitzel for dinner
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Although it's not publicized, the restaurant will give you your schnitzel for free if you can eat the whole serving. Dig in.