Page 775 of 929 FirstFirst ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... LastLast
Results 19,351 to 19,375 of 23206
    covid issues -

the idea was mentioned that Germany was limiting access to medical care for Unvaccinated ;
    no documentation of this proposal has been yet found.

vaccination status was mentioned as a factor in health insurance premium determination. a comment was made that the health insurance companies 'are pushing hard' for vaccination staus to be a considerstion in determining insurance rates.
    given recent history, it seems likely that insurance companies would consider vaccination starus.

Vaccination - including boosters - contiinues to be an important part of our response to covid.

later today, I will see if I can find more information about the deltacrom / IHU variant ( Cyprus ).
    my thanks to those who continue to contribute valuable information to these threads ( Unicorn, Summit, Multi-, LSL and others... Mofro )

rock on. skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Withholding booze & drugs has ^^ only worked with french people, so far

An antivax guy I work with is in touch with his inner Croatian which seems to be a variation of loser, I think those eastern euros have been conquered so many times they trust no one

anyway he claims soon the gov will make you sew a gold star on yer coat

which should piss off people who actualy did lose loved ones in concentration camps
    Where are you? I might know this guy

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    the few times I've read through a skiJ post I've mostly agreed with what he's said

but now it's an immediate scroll past any of his posts

it's become a reflex that happens without conscious thought - I've scrolled past before I even realize it
    This. It's like a passive auto-ignore.

For SFB, i just take a 1 second glance at the shape of his posts and can usually get a sense of mood while scrolling forth.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

B.1.640.2.
    https://goodwordnews.com/new-covid-b...ce-what-is-it/

Cyprus
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ehp&li=BBnb7Kz

two different new variants, neither of concern to the scientists who discovered them.

Please maintain your Vaccination immunity - with boosters.

Thank you. tj

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Medical card from Obama ('bama)
    Background check for a chopper (chopper)
    Filet mignon with my food stamps (mm)
    Car cosigned by my momma (Momma)

https://youtu.be/BLlgB0pVGec

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    nice chune

tripple vaxx ftw

edit

i guess nobody reads my posts here : ) cause i got nothing to say

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I don’t think anyone said he was a bad person. Get off your white knight high horses.

He doesn’t come across as a bad person - but his posts are bad from a style perspective and from an ease of reading perspective.

If I were him and I was putting that much work into this I’d want to know that, because of my weird formatting, the majority of people are scrolling by.

If he wants to keep posting that way of course that’s his prerogative. But I’d put him on ignore because it would save me having to constantly skip over posts I’m personally never gonna read - that is equally my prerogative. Bobby Brown taught me that.
    Not only that, he was given plenty of feedback that his posts had good content. He even wrote at least one that was formatted in an easier to read format. I wish I had the time to reformat them for him. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    You guys are being dicks to ski j for no reason. It reads like bullies on the playground making fun of the kid who stutters and wears rustler jeans with velcro tennis shoes because he comes from a poor family.

Stop being dicks to the undeserving. Pick on someone who deserves it. Like altasnob.
    I don’t agree with everyone picking on Ski J for his writing style as I pretty much skip over it as well as 98% of the shit in this thread.
    You tho can fuck off. Not sure if you’re someones alias as to be to big a pussy to post under your normal username or what but all you have done since coming back on here is post 99% in this thread. You have nothing to offer here nor have contributed to this forum as a whole so again I refer back to my second sentence.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

I remember weird fucking kids “on the playground” who adopted fake accents and other strange mannerisms that made it hard to communicate with them. I didn’t talk to them either until/unless they knocked it off, but if I was feeling compassionate I would say something to clue them in, because that’s what you do. They weren’t the kids who had stutters or were too poor for clothes that fit them.

Are you suggesting that skij has more in common with the second group than the first? That he has some kind of mental deficit? Forum Tourette’s?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    wise man, that bobby brown.
    More partial to this Bobbie Brown

Name:  bb.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  34.9 KB
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ive met ski j hes solid irl
    when i attempt read his posts an industrial jar of cheese puffs comes up
    i tend to post the way i do as it helps me weed out the ones i aint gonna bother wastin irl time on
    were down 1/3 staff ~ 10 outta 30
    ive upgraded from the buff and bandana to a k or n95
    to keep me and the spanser safer
    manager who religously wore a mask from day 1 got it
    the old mans got another hole in the ticker
    needs another surgery
    they need a hospital bed for it to happen
    but theyre filled with utarded covidiots
    fuck them
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    i tend to post the way i do as it helps me weed out the ones i aint gonna bother wastin irl time on
    needs another surgery
    fuck them

Thoughts and prayers for the old man.

Thanks, sfb.

And what Sinner said for your old man.

where I come from, we weren't very far into this back in 2020 when I first heard the phrase, 'covid crazy' -

that your old man has to wait for heart Surgery because medical care is clogged-up with Unvaccinated is upsetting.

as we say around here
    +++vibes+++ and
    thoughts and prayers for your old man,

and FknA, sfb.
    With love,

skiJ

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    needs another surgery
    fuck them
    Sorry to hear about your pop’s situation. That’s maddening.

Last edited by joetron; 01-10-2022 at 12:27 AM.

I don’t understand the people complaining about skiJ and/or SFB posting style. I understand both just fine.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I don’t understand the people complaining about skiJ and/or SFB posting style. I understand both just fine.

What I don't understand is that riser can't find a deeper understanding of certain postings although he has a warehouse of practice.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    What I don't understand is that riser can't find a deeper understanding of certain postings although he has a warehouse of practice.
    Heh. Good point. I have issues with reading. Skij's formatting "style" is exactly what my brain has a hard time reading. I can't read things in order. So I skim, look back, and expect things to be in certain places. I can't do that with skij's stuff. As someone said above, I can also sort of tell what's in something by the shape. They may have been joking, but I'm serious. Its why SFBs style works for me.

OK so DD and all the theater kids need PCR tests before their production can resume rehearsals. Tells me this at 11am today. I tell her the place up the street is open.. "no it isn't, google says it's closed". I was just at the grocery store across the parking lot. Definitely open.. We went there at 1PM and there were only 4 cars ahead of us. By the time we got to the tent there were 10-15 cars behind us. She is so damned lucky.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Heh. Good point. I have issues with reading. Skij's formatting "style" is exactly what my brain has a hard time reading. I can't read things in order. So I skim, look back, and expect things to be in certain places. I can't do that with skij's stuff. As someone said above, I can also sort of tell what's in something by the shape. They may have been joking, but I'm serious. Its why SFBs style works for me.
    the ^^ ah ha moment where we find out that you are also fucked up and so whom amongst us isnt ?

along the lines of kiwi bro telling me " there are good cunts and bad cunts but we are all cunts "
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

This is interesting - I had not considered my 'formatting' would pose genuine difficulty.
    as I have mentioned, I recently worked for two years with someone who has complex dyslexia; I have also worked with others who have other processing differences.
    the idea that someone might draw conclusions about the content of prose from the "shape" of the lay-out is foreign to me.

I have tried to be more conventional in my formatting - especially in those posts where I am trying to contribute Information to the covid discussion.
    posts that are supposed to be less serious, the punctuation I use has purpose to me. for example, (never mind).

riser. I apologize -
    no excuses, I will try to do better.

in closing,
    yesterday seemed like an unusually quiet day here ; today, it's back to the angry exchanges that characterize these covid threads.
    I will not understand the Unvaccinated, and I work hard to be civil in my posts. a lot of times, others offer arguments I won't make.

This community is important to me, and
    I miss some of the characters who have turned away...

Please maintain your Vaccination and boostered immunity.

with respect. skiJ

I get all these things going, man, and they are all turning me on. And my wires are connecting upstairs and I start to hear music in my head. You know, and the world is reverberating back and forth and I hit the frequency and I start to dance to it. My fingers get moving, my head gets soupy, I'm spinning all over the fucking place, and the fucking words come out.

The horse is long-dead by now, but I'd just like to offer a bit of positive feedback to skiJ. The last several posts have been more readable, so thanks for that! If you want to do even better, you could consider using capitalization more and carriage returns less.

I've always maintained that if someone wants to have their ideas read and understood, the onus is upon the writer to present those ideas in a way that is easily understood. SkiJ, we really do want to read your thoughts, and taking down some of the bizarre barriers to that increases the likelihood that we will do so.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I get all these things going, man, and they are all turning me on. And my wires are connecting upstairs and I start to hear music in my head. You know, and the world is reverberating back and forth and I hit the frequency and I start to dance to it. My fingers get moving, my head gets soupy, I'm spinning all over the fucking place, and the fucking words come out.
    I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I have issues with reading. . . I can't read things in order.
    Marijuana's one hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Marijuana's one hell of a drug.
    Ya, no, issue existed long before that, but thanks for that, asshole.

This thread just keeps on rolling.

Recent convo reminds me of my dad, rest his soul. One of the more brilliant thinkers I've ever known, especially in the verbal IQ dept. He refused to use punctuation, capitals, and rarely paragraphs.

Rock on skiJ. Thoughts are with you Dave wishing your dad well.

Someone can edit my grammar.

@skifishbum

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB